Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share (705 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / EFCC Begins Investigation Into UK Court Judgement, P&ID $8.9billion Gas Contract / ICC Concludes Preliminary Investigation Into Shiites Massacre and IPOB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share by castiello(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
My investigation for over a year I have found out this informations please help me share till it goes viral I will be posting the next face soon my love for Nigeria will never die I love my nation God bless u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share by KingSango(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
I like how you have charted the information about Bko Haram it gives an idea how it could come existence and who possibly is behind them. Now all you have to do is identify who is geetting benefits from such a plot, I mean show their faces. That can be a dangerous thing to do in Africa because these men are cult members including in cults with the foreigners. Africa is being attacked, the war is a war of civilizations, and their are traitors, lots of them, some for money, some forced, some its their belief system, but it all has some order. I like the breakdown you have given it here identifying this problem with such a illustrative model. Ase, Love Sango
Re: Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share by castiello(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thanks bro investigation continues I am ready to give names if need be am using my resources to do this investigation so I answer to no man doing this is for the love of my country pleases surport me by sharing I will keep posting my latest findings
Re: Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
after the death of Yusuf , BH was hijacked by some foreign powers together with some northern elite the fleeing old member recruited and trained. all of a sudden dey could drive tanks, manufacture IED, use anti aircraft guns and begin suicide missions. will we ever find out who and why. answer is no
Re: Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share by castiello(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
I am ready to lay my life on this to know the people behind boko haram
Re: Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share by KingSango(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
castiello:
Thanks bro investigation continues I am ready to give names if need be am using my resources to do this investigation so I answer to no man doing this is for the love of my country pleases surport me by sharing I will keep posting my latest findings

I am promoting this on my blog. I pray that Nigeria solves this quiet invasion of West Africa via the CIA and insiders within your governments. These are sodomite cultists, some of these Boule are in the Nigeria government, they have a branch in Nigeria and are recruiting at your universities.

Faces of the demonic Black Illuminati: http://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share by castiello(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
KingSango:

I am promoting this on my blog. I pray that Nigeria solves this quiet invasion of West Africa via the CIA and insiders within your governments. These are sodomite cultists, some of these Boule are in the Nigeria government, they have a branch in Nigeria and are recruiting at your universities.

Faces of the demonic Black Illuminati:
http://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Like I have said the mission is to paralyze Africa so there will never be stability because they the know the stability of Africa is the doom of the rest of the world we got all it takes to be world power trust me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share by KingSango(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
The goal of the Illuminati aka the Vatican with its invisible college cults thus Blackaxes, Bokohoram, Boule, and other Freemason groups is to destroy the monarchy. The monarchy is the key to African civilization because kings serve for life and have no interests in undermining their subjects or their reign of their fathers. We must protect the royal bloodlines of Africa for if they are destroyed we are destroyed totally as a civilization. That is how come you have these Christians and Muslims becoming kings and removing the statues of the Gods and Goddesses, and saying they don't want to be sworn in traditionally by Ifa. That is because Ifa will reject their kingship and let you know they are traitors. Those nasty Christians and Muslims are destroying the culture of Africa. Ase.

(1) (Reply)

Politician Destroys His Electric Kettle While Trying To Boil Milk / Turkish Diplomat Calls Out Buhari / Senate Meets Security Chiefs Over Tension In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.