Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (54878 Views)

Throwback Thursday:when Men Were Boys / Would You Rock A Dick Packer: Pictures Included / Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by banmee(m): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Bruno3000:
lies, Nigeria's economy was far bettered in 90's/ early 2000's. Life was supercool while growing up. I don't expect u to understand sha.

#bringbackthosedays

Define better? This is what happens when a person gets used to too much abnormality. It becomes normal to them. Just because you survived the harsh conditions in Nigeria should not be used as an excuse to normalize the rubbish that exists there. I'm still trying to understand how not having power supply for days on end and lack of security is "better" as you put it.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Samsimple(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2017
XX01:

I can't even remember the storyline but I can remember the song. It used to scare me well well.
ha ha ha ...dat film no b joke

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Samsimple(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2017
chuksiyk31:

.....lol...I remember that movie. ....I couldn't sleep that night. ...who ever u are u should be married o..lol
no wori women no dey run
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Samsimple(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

The title of that movie is called witches very horror, i regretted watching it then, patience ozokwor played the main witch.
haa haa have u watch egg of life
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by adajoe555: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Bruno3000:
Hi, ur black is indeed beauriful...

Hello

Thanks
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
old memories
bbuild walls with tins and use a tin to destroy the walls
playing match with canters
tinko tinko
good old days

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by summerflame90: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
adajoe555:

Hmmm
trust me... Not asking u out, I swear down
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
summerflame90:
I am proud to be a pap generation and not all these indomie generation
mehn i remember that sandals lol and also trekkers but i'm still in my 20's

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
summerflame90:
More....
nostalgia mehnnnn.. Thanx bro 4 this thread... Reminds me of the good old days...
Remember Crush cos twas my best drink

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
Gloria3389:
kids of nowadays are having a very boring childhood. ..men!

really? How old are u?
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by summerflame90: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
really? How old are u?
she's 59...lol

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Gloria3389(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
really? How old are u?
what do u think
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Samsimple:

haa haa have u watch egg of life

ha! That one is recent na, Nikiru and peter Edoche are among the main cast, though i dont watch such movie anymore due to their content of demonism.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gloria3389:
what do u think
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by summerflame90: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
iamloyalty:

ha! That one is recent na, Nikiru and peter Edoche are among the main cast, though i dont watch such movie anymore due to their content of demonism.
u remember diamond ring by Liz Benson?

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by fastowas: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
summerflame90:
And teju too
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
summerflame90:

AND RMD.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by summerflame90: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
*10 COMMUNICATION TIPS FOR COUPLES*

A lot of times, couples get pissed off with each other by the way they respond to spoken words. We can do better if we learn response in the *affirmative* and not in the *combative*. Read the following:

1. *Statement:* I'm really hungry.
- *Wrong response:* Even I myself have not eaten since morning.
- *Right response:* Oh sorry, let's see if there's something you can manage for now.

2. *Statement:* Why don't you try this option?
- *Wrong response:* Why is it that you always find fault with what I do?
- *Right response:* Well, I've tried this before and I think it will work. If not, I'll try that.

3. *Statement:* I want more food.
- *Wrong response:* Ha-ha, rice has finished, garri has finished, and ingredients are almost finished, and there's no sign of salary yet.
- *Right response:* Sorry, please manage that for now; I'll find some snacks for you later.

4. *Statement:* I can't finish this food.
- *Wrong response:* Ha-ha, things are expensive o; and you can't be wasting food like this. You will eat it tomorrow!
- *Right response:* Should I keep the rest for you, or give it out?

5. *Statement:* I got wounded in kitchen.
- *Wrong response:* I've told you to always be careful with the knife.
- *Right response:* Oh sorry, let me have a look. You need to be more careful next time.

6. *Statement:* Are you okay; is anything the matter with you?
- *Wrong response:* Can't you see yourself; what kind of question is that?
- *Right response:* I'm not feeling fine; I think I need some attention.

7. *Statement:* I'll like to eat corn flakes.
- *Wrong response:* No way! It's for the children; and that's for one month! Take garri if you are hungry.
- *Right response:* Okay, you can eat a little. I trust you'll give us money to stock another.

8. *Statement:* Haven't you finished what you are doing?
- *Wrong response:* You are seated there doing nothing and you are asking if I've not finished!
- *Right response:* It will still take a while; can you please lend me a hand?

9. *Statement:* I bought this on my way; I thought it will be useful.
- *Wrong response:* How much did you buy it? What! That's too expensive - wọ́n ti gbá ẹ!
- *Right response:* Thank you; it will indeed be useful. Thanks for the surprise.

10. *Statement:* Handle that thing carefully please.
- *Wrong response:* Am I that daft? You will just be instructing me as if I don't have any sense.
- *Right response:* Yes dear, I will.

2 Likes

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by AfonjaConehead: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
The:

Even the creativity from the ads back then. The songs with messages.

just imagine masterkim and kanuiscursed dancing in this outfit grin grin
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by KanuIsCursed: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by MasterKim: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

wu be dz Bleep boy sef

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Gloria3389(f): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
45 ni abi 55 self..
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Bruno3000(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
banmee:

Define better? This is what happens when a person gets used to too much abnormality. It becomes normal to them. Just because you survived the harsh conditions in Nigeria should not be used as an excuse to normalize the rubbish that exists there. I'm still trying to understand how not having power supply for days on end and lack of security is "better" as you put it.
Mr Man don't expect even devt across all regions in terms of social amenities. Don't know where u grew up but as for me, life was much cooler while growing.

#bringbackthosedayz

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gloria3389:
45 ni abi 55 self..
beauty i just sent u a pm.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by banmee(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bruno3000:
Mr Man don't expect even devt across all regions in terms of social amenities. Don't know where u grew up but as for me, life was much cooler while growing.

#bringbackthosedayz

Guy, nowhere in that cesspit. You are just used to rubbish.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Bruno3000(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
banmee:

Guy, nowhere in that cesspit. You are just used to rubbish.
That's ur problem not mine... Abi is it ur childhood?

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by banmee(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bruno3000:
That's ur problem not mine... Abi is it ur childhood?

It is not the point. The problem is you are perpetuating the illusion that Nigeria was once ok. It never was and will never be. Not with people like you who refuse to accept reality. That is how you will go about saying nigeria will be great again. Again how?
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Bruno3000(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2017
banmee:

It is not the point. The problem is you are perpetuating the illusion that Nigeria was once ok. It never was and will never be. Not with people like you who refuse to accept reality. That is how you will go about saying nigeria will be great again. Again how?
Thats your opinion Mr... A lot can change in 100, 200 years. Even the most advanced nations had their own share of turbulence.

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Habyz(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
lenovoboy:
I was born in indomie generation yet I saw all this . I love the high jump.
A lot of us reading this post were born in the "indomie generation". wink

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by banmee(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bruno3000:
Thats your opinion Mr... A lot can change in 100, 200 years. Even the most advanced nations had their own share of turbulence.

So you are going to wait two centuries to get it right. Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Dies In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day, Hours After Wedding / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.