Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (113140 Views)

I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Between Biochemistry And Microbiology Which One Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? by arinzos(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Marvelousmamuse:
OOU and they don't offer mls pharmacy is like medicine to is too competitive so is microbiology a no??
I thought they offer pharmacy.
Anyways,MCB is still good but there is no clear cut career path.
You can accept MCB and sit fr JAMB again or you reject it and try again next year.
Re: Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? by Drkolade1: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
I just can't stop laughing from everything I've seen been posted about this courses.
God understands .
Re: Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? by benrichest: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
School of millionaire*
Dangote has 64 streams of income and it's known that an average millionaire has 7 streams of income.
Are you ready to join the leading group, where you are taught 4 paying online streams of income.
I hit my million target last year.

*Our daily target is 10$ everyday.*
*We help you build your brand.*
*We teach you 4 online paying streams of income*
* free e-books worth 10,000*

If interested click: directly to the group https:///D2GdEHjwDOTIJb5zVj7qfx

Re: Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? by TRAILBLAIZER: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2021
TRAILBLAIZER:
hm mm ma post utme exam. is on Monday
futminna biochemistry I just look at dis thread,read through and laugh though am just an aspirant of biochemistry buh I av read enough posts on Hw biochem and microbiology are useless on nairaland dating back to 2013 buh Op ma advice as a jambite to jambite is to go for any of bch or MCB and try to stand out among the crowd and surely dey will be chances for us

and for all saying crap about biochemistry I say a big F to u guys ion. give a damn about ur pessimist opinion based on personal frustration

biochemistry here I come
and in biochemistry I shall make it

peace out y"all
update you see all this noise I was making .... I done commot biochem o na pharmacy I Dey do now

1 Like

Re: Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? by Godlymanly: 1:38am On Apr 25, 2023
I remember how a family member who is a Pharmacist with a Teaching hospital told me how useless biochemistry was when I told him I had gotten admission to study the course in the varsity. Eight months after NYSC I secured a job with an INGO and now earns more than a Prof or perhaps a Pharmacist in the Teaching hospital with many years of experience.
The summary is,God has mapped out a destiny for everyone, try to know where he is leading you to and waste no time, graduate ASAP,age matters in job search.In all, with God on your side you will succeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese / The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.