Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 (22201 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills Guest During Burial In Delta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by TimeManager(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
TyushTal:
Never argue with an armed police officer embarassed

Don't mind anybody/anything telling you, he can't kill you

He tried to snatch the rifle = NPF damage control
They're mostly barbaric to the poor not the rich

Kiss the truth!
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by mofeoluwadassah: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
eh...nigerian police no fit go heaven
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by gurunlocker: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Self defense.... Naija police sha
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Generalyemi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
simpleshawls:
we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature for our contact

will u like to die like the guy b4 the end of this year?
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Adamilare(f): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
So sad. ....... ...
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by agitator: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
simpleshawls:
we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature for our contact

We need London used police, if you have hola, we will clear your stock. wink wink wink
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Kingspin(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
See country the best useless place to be..
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by autonomous22: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Christane:
why wud he even try to snatch d police man rifle ..was he a madman?

So u bliv d police on dis......
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by nwakibie3(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Christane:
why wud he even try to snatch d police man rifle ..was he a madman?

If u believe Nigeria police then u can believe anything
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by youngvikthor(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
embarassed dnt joke with anyone holding gun.even if u are right or wrong,just make sure ur are save first
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nso ndisimeh idodo ?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by tkworld35(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Im a corper serving in Akwa-ibom... The day I passed thru ukanafun axis I was shocked... That's how the police men attached to that area do.... I'm a witness to that.... Infact, I was meant to alight from the bike, treck a great distance before boarding the bike, I was not searched because I be govt pikin, but the bikeman still pay the #100, saying it has turned to a norm for them......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Christane: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
nt really.
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by curvilicious: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:
nigerian police lesson 101

NEVER REFUSE TO GIVE A NIGERIAN POLICE MAN 100NAIRA IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE NEXT KANO PILLARS GAME

NEVER ARGUE WITH A NIGERIAN POLICE MAN EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT.

I fear argument witj police like otapiapia
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by pacino26(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
May the soul of the departed rest in peace. 2015 was the same story in Enugu. Police brutality by some young dudes and when we got to the station they changed the story that my brother and I were trying to disarm 5 policemen on duty. That was the day I lost hope on the NPF. The DPO bought the story.

May wicked policemen suffer the fate of the family of this young man most especially the state PRO.
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by eluquenson(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Police brutality is not limited to a developing nation like Nigeria, why on earth will you argue with an armed officers.

Some people thought that assault riffle is a joke.

RIP to the student
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by ndiboy01(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
lloydtruth:
Useless country

Are u sure ur okay ........wats wrong wit dat tin u call ur brain ? I think u need brain transplant................isorite
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by expensiveguyman(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
UN should please declare Nigeria police force a terrorist group. they are one of d most dangerous group in our country. criminals who claim to be our friends but will shot u under a slight provocation.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Keneeby(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
tkworld35:
Im a corper serving in Akwa-ibom... The day I passed thru ukanafun axis I was shocked... That's how the police men attached to that area do.... I'm a witness to that.... Infact, I was meant to alight from the bike, treck a great distance before boarding the bike, I was not searched because I be govt pikin, but the bikeman still pay the #100, saying it has turned to a norm for them......

My brother that is exactly what is happening in Ukanafun. I reside there. And the Bike Man must give them N100 before he can pass. Police are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Based on what I've seen recently from that sector, I believe the dead perp was trying to disarm the officer.

Why are some people so hot headed that they'll argue with an armed person?

Is it their diet?
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Keneeby(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yesterday evening (Sunday) Three men were killed by armed robbers in the same Ukanafun. All security agencies in Akwa Ibom state should rise to their responsibility.
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Nobleking2000(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
He might even be among those shouting that the Nigerian army should shoot unarmed civilians yesterday.

Moral of the story never wish evil for ur friend or enemy. Never support injustice when you see it even against ur enemy.

*R.I.P to the young man*
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Kenzyy0(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
So sad RIP
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by kingxsamz(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Generalyemi:

will u like to die like the guy b4 the end of this year?
ask am o
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Naxtrad(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
I will like to say that we need the name of the police officer and take this on Social Media to see that justice is been served...
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by localmovers500(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
i prefer calling dem dia real name NIGERIA POLICE FOOLS
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by lloydtruth: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Painment 101
ndiboy01:

Are u sure ur okay ........wats wrong wit dat tin u call ur brain ? I think u need brain transplant................isorite
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by vikeyz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
N7000 PRICE SLASH IS ON
PROMO ENDS 30/09/17
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
NOW IN UYO

Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by ghostridder: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmmm.. Nt again, another soul gone to the outright brutality of those that were suppose to protect us. .. cry
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by wickedworld: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Why are this so called police not given robber bullet than wasting citizen lives.

I don't think the guy mother will pray for the police and his children.

One of the reason some women donwant to marry them.
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by Silas0(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Never argue with these fools.They can shoot to kill just because they want to preserve their pride.
Re: Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 by agbonkamen(f): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
simpleshawls:
what is wrong with you are you that heartless embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] / Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head / Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.