Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Are We Truly Out Of Recession? Pls Answer Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Truly Out Of Recession? Pls Answer Me (335 Views)

Border Closure: Are We Truly Self Sufficient In Food Production? / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We Truly Out Of Recession? Pls Answer Me by Fchristo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Our dear country and citizens have been celebrating on medical that this country is out of recession, i agree with them but i want to also ask if truly we are really out of recession or if we were in any recession at all. Prices are still very high, everything in this country still in same level, yet you say we are out of recession. Then if it is true, federal government should form a price regulatory commission to agree on prices of everything in the marketplace. Citizens should try and help their country to regulate everything and make the country a better place to live and work. What have you as a good citizen to say.
Re: Are We Truly Out Of Recession? Pls Answer Me by Fchristo(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Fchristo:
Our dear country and citizens have been celebrating on medical that this country is out of recession, i agree with them but i want to also ask if truly we are really out of recession or if we were in any recession at all. Prices are still very high, everything in this country still in same level, yet you say we are out of recession. Then if it is true, federal government should form a price regulatory commission to agree on prices of everything in the marketplace. Citizens should try and help their country to regulate everything and make the country a better place to live and work. What have you as a good citizen to say.

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Govt Reacts To Alleged ‘invasion’ Of Nnamdi Kanu’s House. / What All Nigerian Must Know Before The Age Of 10 / OMG!! 2 Pastors Were Caught In The Market While Trying To Steal A 2-year-old Gir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.