Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (38517 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by seanswitch(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nigeria should step up and address this issue before Nigerians will start retaliating. Been an illegal migrant does not give SA police authority to kill Nigerians. This has got to stop.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by ojukwudead: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is getting out of hand. This is unfair. They could have given him a fair trial.
What can't Igbos stop hustling drugs in SA? Anywhere you find Igbos, Nigerians are mistreated. Why?! Stop tainting Nigeria's name.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
GavelSlam:
What's the true story?
Tell us your own version since you didn't believe this. Was it not the same South Africa police that tied a man to their vehicle and dragged him on the road until he was dead?
May be you want to justify why he was murdered.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by wakaman: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Just wondering, why do they kill igbo people so much in SA, it keeps re-occurring!

Soul searching!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by ginggerxy: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
sKeetz:
Developers grin
your hate is welcomed, but foolishness is wat I don't condone
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by nduboss(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway2:

Eyahhhhhhhh. RIP. I hope he wasn't chestbeating to the officer about how Ibos own 99% of SA and 90% of their police force.

Nnamdi Kanu, what can yous ay about this?
if this is all u could Say den u lack wisdom . Wisdom fall on u

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
stephenduru:
A young Nigerian man from Imo state has been found dead in South Africa has been found dead after police arrested him for not having passport.Below is what Ebubedike wrote...

'R.I.P TO U FRANK. A YOUNG MAN FROM OKIGWE IMO STATE NIGERIA , WHO CAME TO HUSTLE IN SOUTH AFRICA AND THE POLICE ARRESTED HIM LAST NIGHT FOR NOT HAVING HIS PASSPORT,WE ALL FIND HIM DEAD BY THE ROAD SIDE.IS THESE THE BEST WAY SA POLICE?WE ARE ALL CREATED FROM THE SAME FLESH INCASE ATLIST ALL AVERAGE NIGERIANS PAID FOR SOUTH AFRICANS FREEDOM DURING THE SCHOOL DAYS. IT WAS CALLED MANDELAS FEE'S.SO IS BETTER THAT YOU SEND THEM HOME THAN KILLING.MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN.HAVE YOU EVER HEAR THAT A FOREIGNER WAS KILLED BY A POLICE OFFICER OR BY ANY UNIFORM MAN IN NIGERIA BEFORE?.PLEASE TOGETHER WE CAN MOVE AHEAD?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/nigerian-man-found-dead-in-south-africa.html?m=1

What was his "hustle" in South Africa?

And can anyone provide any evidence he was not arrested for his "hustling", but was instead arrested for not having a passport?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
TyushTal:
Again? undecided

These South Africans no fear us oh cry
I think white people are trying to cause wahala between blacks...never underestimate the extent to which a white person would go....if it's even a possibility no matter how remote, the white man would explore it, they have no moral constraints and to them the end definitely justifies the means...that said though..it is the curse of the blackman to always focus on what divides rather than our common agenda...the SA blacks presumably shortsightedly only see a bunch of West African blacks coming to compete with them for the crumbs that falls off the white man's table and the West African blacks are waay too impetuous to thread softly forgetting that their fellow blacks who have been repressed for generations suffer an inferiority complex and jealousy hence the inevitable clash...the white man is not ignorant of these possibilities and has no qualms playing it to his advantage...after all it's his nature.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by talk2percy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
My God...this is painful...this can only happen to a Nigerian and the government isn't doing anything about all these killings of Nigerians by this stupid SA police. They can't try it with US or British citizen now.. To God I hate this country called SA! U will start killing urselves very soon...RIP brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
Lets not rush here to condemn the south african police.. ....what Nigerians do over there is despicable.. ..Nigerians over there are turning south Africa into a crime haven.i guess we all know the story of a fake pastor from nigeria who rapes his church member in s/a..... .drug cartels are runned over there by Nigerians..i guess we all know bishop and the ozubulu killings... It was because of a cartel war that was started in South Africa by NIGERIANS. ... They even carried.kidnapping and ritual killing to the place..It is we nigerians that gave ourselves bad names in south africa.. ..we are responsible for the way they treat us.. ..respect is earned not demanded....nigerians must come together and live and conduct themselves responsibly

..if we wAnt tO be respected

I have people in South Africa and nothing do them.. ..just be law abiding and enjoy south africa simple...

What we keep hearing about the ones killed by police is that they are "businessmen" or "hustling", with no specificity of what they do.

Please make persin give me full story jor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by hollah123: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
y are u people like dis, seriously this is not good. 2 Yoruba news grace front page today n it's about success n been recognized abroad but when igbo man own land Na die. e no good ooo this is victimisation n marginalization combined,dont worry South Africa must fall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by naposium(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ibo too corrupt for that country.... I was there rustenburg full of shit by this people... If such happen in Nigeria I know our intake about this.. So let Karma prevail

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
That is so sad but remember naija police are the same or worse i remember my homie and G for life who was killed in festac by a drunk cop for no reason sgt otenna .
So don't make it look like South Africa has something against Nigerians just a few rotten eggs doing bad stuff.
Lets hope justice is done rip to the young man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by lonlytroy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
IT'S A SHAME NIGERIANS ARE TREATED LIKE SH1T IS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by keypha1: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
They kill this guy for nothing' but they quick to arrest President wife that slap there lady. Rip nigger
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
killing of Nigerians in South Africa is too much......I pray Nigerian government do something to curtail this bad trend.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Mac2016(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hustle wey carry me go south Africa for my dream, I go wake up and say the Lord's prayer! Make una comot that hell!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Moganajoe: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Unbelievable.

Na person them just kill throway for road so?

Too sad! Nigerian Government is doing enough, they should SA government accountable for killing of Nigerians in SA. Is becoming too much to take.

We can start hunting SA nationals from Nigeria oh.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by swedbase(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway2:

Eyahhhhhhhh. RIP. I hope he wasn't chestbeating to the officer about how Ibos own 99% of SA and 90% of their police force.

Nnamdi Kanu, what can yous ay about this?

I am very sure you are an animal. Senseless idiot.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by NameCheckers: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
GavelSlam:
What's the true story?
the true story is dat ur papa no get sense and ur mama na olosho... Tribal bigot like u.... Y not just say rip Dan show ur stupidity
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
I don't care whatever crime this young man might have committed. He deserves a fair trial no matter what he has done. After all, "all men are created equal". This is why I despise SA as a country. How can you generalize everybody coming from a particular country. We ought to call it by its name, it is pure HATRED. These guys hate Nigerians; that is what it is. They have just killed somebody's boyfriend or husband. They took the life of someone's brother and uncle. why don't we ask ourselves, "what if that man was my brother who greeted us before he travelled?"
Fellow Nigerians, I do not care what tribe the deceased came from. But for the fact that he is a Nigerian, we must condemn this despicable act by the South African government. Although we have our challenges as a nation, but when one of our own is treated badly anywhere in the world, we must stick together like glue and condemn it in the strongest way possible.
That being said, the Nigerian government ought to start acting. If not, these guys will keep killing Nigerians like animals without any trial at all.
And if I were the Nigerian president, this is what I will do:
-I will immediately label South Africa a hot zone and a rouge nation for Nigerians using executive powers. Thereby banning Nigerians from traveling to SA for whatever reason.
- I will quickly arrange a meeting with all Nigerian businessmen(there are too many of them). In the meeting, I will work with them to urgently create jobs that can be matched with the ones Nigerians living in SA have. Infact I will make them create as many jobs as possible. We can do it. Just give them the necessary tax incentives and you see it happening.
- I will immediately get the senate to sanction SA by banning every SA business in Nigerian territory. Before this, I will get the Nigerian businessmen involved in the same type of sector to expand and absorb the Nigerian employees of such companies. They will. They are Nigerians too. There has to be a modest amount of patriotism in them. We all have it.
South African businesses make the highest profit from Nigerians. More than anywhere else that they have their businesses in the world.
-I will also ban any import, coming from SA.
-lastly, I will order the largest human evacuation ever witnessed in history. I will get all hands on board to evacuate Nigerians from SA. If anyone refuses to live, they are on their own. It's that simple. Then, when they come home, they will hurriedly be matched with the jobs we have created for them here.
- lastly, I will sit back and watch the SA economy crash because almost half of their budget come from the profit they make from Nigerians. they will also loose an incredible amount of jobs. Only then can they start to respect the green white green flag!....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by introvertedsoul: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
R.I.P bro.
I wish you guy know you don't have to go out to make it.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
well. .hustling isn't an occupation, i mean lawyer, Doctor, Engineer, bus driver, train driver, taxi driver ETC these are all occupations but, hustling? I am not sure is a job.

Anyway! it doesn't make any difference! Nigerians are killing themselves in South Africa and nigeria. Nigerian police kill more Nigerians than south African police, fulani herdsmen kill nigerians more, boko haram kill nigerians more, malaria kill nigerians more, generator fumes kill nigerians more, dangote trailers kill nigerians more, Ritualists kill nigerians more, kidnappers kill nigerians more. let me not carry on. if this guy wasn't killed in South Africa he probably would have been killed in nigeria his own country. so! Again it makes no difference! angry

Go to south Africa and see for yourself what nigerians have turned that beautiful country into, believe it or not i know!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
South Africans are animals. You think SA is a civilised world? It is not. They are full of envy of foreigners. A bunch of Lazy AIDS carriers.

They wnt work but can envy those working.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okwute001:
I don't care whatever crime this young man might have committed. He deserves a fair trial no matter what he has done. After all, "all men are created equal". This is why I despise SA as a country. How can you generalize everybody coming from a particular country. We ought to call it by its name, it is pure HATRED. These guys hate Nigerians; that is what it is. They have just killed somebody's boyfriend or husband. They took the life of someone's brother and uncle. why don't we ask ourselves, "what if that man was my brother who greeted us before he travelled?"
Fellow Nigerians, I do not care what tribe the deceased came from. But for the fact that he is a Nigerian, we must condemn this despicable act by the South African government. Although we have our challenges as a nation, but when one of our own is treated badly anywhere in the world, we must stick together like glue and condemn it in the strongest way possible.
That being said, the Nigerian government ought to start acting. If not, these guys will keep killing Nigerians like animals without any trial at all.
And if I were the Nigerian president, this is what I will do:
-I will immediately label South Africa a hot zone and a rouge nation for Nigerians using executive powers. Thereby banning Nigerians from traveling to SA for whatever reason.
- I will quickly arrange a meeting with all Nigerian businessmen(there are too many of them). In the meeting, I will work with them to urgently create jobs that can be matched with the ones Nigerians living in SA have. Infact I will make them create as many jobs as possible. We can do it. Just give them the necessary tax incentives and you see it happening.
- I will immediately get the senate to sanction SA by banning every SA business in Nigerian territory. Before this, I will get the Nigerian businessmen involved in the same type of sector to expand and absorb the Nigerian employees of such companies. They will. They are Nigerians too. There has to be a modest amount of patriotism in them. We all have it.
South African businesses make the highest profit from Nigerians. More than anywhere else that they have their businesses in the world.
-I will also ban any import, coming from SA.
-lastly, I will order the largest human evacuation ever witnessed in history. I will get all hands on board to evacuate Nigerians from SA. If anyone refuses to live, they are on their own. It's that simple. Then, when they come home, they will hurriedly be matched with the jobs we have created for them here.
- lastly, I will sit back and watch the SA economy crash because almost half of their budget come from the profit they make from Nigerians. they will also loose an incredible amount of jobs. Only then can they start to respect the green white green flag!....
There's no need to be sentimental.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
Lets not rush here to condemn the south african police.. ....what Nigerians do over there is despicable.. ..Nigerians over there are turning south Africa into a crime haven.i guess we all know the story of a fake pastor from nigeria who rapes his church member in s/a..... .drug cartels are runned over there by Nigerians..i guess we all know bishop and the ozubulu killings... It was because of a cartel war that was started in South Africa by NIGERIANS. ... They even carried.kidnapping and ritual killing to the place..It is we nigerians that gave ourselves bad names in south africa.. ..we are responsible for the way they treat us.. ..respect is earned not demanded....nigerians must come together and live and conduct themselves responsibly

I have people in South Africa and nothing do them.. ..just be law abiding and enjoy south africa simple...
@MrBrownJay1,what's your take on this?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by piagetskinner(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
maybe we should start killing the south Africans that are in Nigeria.....
maybe that one will teach them small sense
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Chidonc(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:

no matter what his crimes are , if there should be any,it is not enough reason for him to be killed bro, we have lost our touch of humanity, what happened to their judicial system, if he has no valid visas why not deport him.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
gypsey:
There's no need to be sentimental.
Tell me that after you might have taken a trip to South Africa.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
ojukwudead:
This is getting out of hand. This is unfair. They could have given him a fair trial.
What can't Igbos stop hustling drugs in SA? Anywhere you find Igbos, Nigerians are mistreated. Why?! Stop tainting Nigeria's name.

Thats the bitter truth. Our guys too hustle illegit over there. Yhis is not beign tribalistic it is the Ibos. And they wont stop. Drug and 419 thats their work. Very few of them do legitimate jobs like selling okrka cloths sell nigerian food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gamesmart:

What we keep hearing about the ones killed by police is that they are "businessmen" or "hustling", with no specificity of what they do.

Please make persin give me full story jor.

Hustle/Hustling is now an occupation in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

300-Level UNN Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Anambra / Thieves Stealing Upstairs Wiring In Imo Caught And Disgraced By Mob(photos) / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.