Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (38572 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i have already answer you above gibberish.... stop sounding like a broken record... Nigerians are majorly known around the world because of 419, NOTHING ELSE!....if you travel a bit, you would know that. just because they are big in SA with drugs certainly does NOT mean that now Nigerians are known around the world for drugs....but as i said earlier, if a great deal of south african men are fond of raping women, should we now therefore say that south africa is majorly known for rape?! what you wrote above is highly deluded.
The reason you only pick 419 is because what? It makes you think it's a 'clever crime'? or it is somewhat forgivable?...lets not try and twist FACTS.90% of Nigerians who have been hanged in those Asian countries were convicted of peddling drugs not this 419 you keep pulling,and if you want me to bring forth statistics worry not cos I can do that in a heart beat.

You can keep throwing the "travel the world" card all you want when you sound clueless yourself but you will not twist FACTS on NL pages..like I said before,you can call SA men whatever you want but whatever crimes they commit at least they are the burden of SA not Nigeria or any other country in the world,Nigeria on the other hand has it's bad apples all over the world committing all heneous crimes in the name of "HUSTLING"

Let's not try rewrite UNIVERSAL FACTS to make ourselves feel better

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Gamesmart:

If SA men start going abroad as emigrant to different countries and they start raping women there, we would know South Africa for rape.
Exactly!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

pls do tell us in which country (apart from SA) Nigerians are the sole/main drug dealers?!
again, stop writing rubbish online!

its a known fact that your demon brothas are rapist, no need for them to go abroad for us to know that they are, duh!
And Nigerian males aren't well known rapists? Islam rapists,baby factory pimps,ritualists,etc.it's just that you live a very careless society that doesn't even collect stats

Nigga check the mirror

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Come home, u no come, now they are killing you everyday and you guys are complaining. Stay there and be caught then another person will write about your own death too. SMH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by EagleNest(m): 3:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
Lets not rush here to condemn the south african police.. ....what Nigerians do over there is despicable.. ..Nigerians over there are turning south Africa into a crime haven.i guess we all know the story of a fake pastor from nigeria who rapes his church member in s/a..... .drug cartels are runned over there by Nigerians..i guess we all know bishop and the ozubulu killings... It was because of a cartel war that was started in South Africa by NIGERIANS. ... They even carried.kidnapping and ritual killing to the place..It is we nigerians that gave ourselves bad names in south africa.. ..we are responsible for the way they treat us.. ..respect is earned not demanded....nigerians must come together and live and conduct themselves responsibly

..if we wAnt tO be respected

I have people in South Africa and nothing do them.. ..just be law abiding and enjoy south africa simple...

No matter the crime, there are legal procedures. Let's not be judgemental here. Why was he killed? Do u have the answer?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
Lets not rush here to condemn the south african police.. ....what Nigerians do over there is despicable.. ..Nigerians over there are turning south Africa into a crime haven.i guess we all know the story of a fake pastor from nigeria who rapes his church member in s/a..... .drug cartels are runned over there by Nigerians..i guess we all know bishop and the ozubulu killings... It was because of a cartel war that was started in South Africa by NIGERIANS. ... They even carried.kidnapping and ritual killing to the place..It is we nigerians that gave ourselves bad names in south africa.. ..we are responsible for the way they treat us.. ..respect is earned not demanded....nigerians must come together and live and conduct themselves responsibly

I have people in South Africa and nothing do them.. ..just be law abiding and enjoy south africa simple...

You are perfectly correct but pls just replace the Nigerians with Biafrans or Igbos and you will be even more accurate - it seems these ppl continue to give us a bad name everywhere they go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 4:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Sydney17:
imagine if the guy that was killed is your own brother will u type this epistle here? At times I wonder how people jump on issues like this displaying ignorance! Every criminal is assumed innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court of law! A fellow brother is gun down for no reason and the best u could do is to justify the killing? Bros pray this kind of calamity never fall on u

If my brother is going to another country to destroy lives or their society, I would tell my mother and father that he deserved what he got.

If not, I would be thinking of revenge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by J2017(m): 5:16am On Sep 12, 2017
is too much for south Africa.what are they up to
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Sydney17:
what if i tell u I was almost gunned down less than 7 days ago in joburg! I lost my phones And some cash in the process, right in front of a south Africa police can,was I into drugs? NO, was I an illegal immigrant? NO! My only offence was that i am a NIGERIAN and the mere sight of u annoy all or perhaps most S.A. men, only the ladies are sympathetic to foreigners! I frequent south Africa very well and it annoy me when someone who doesn't know what others are going through is quick to judge! Accepted there are Nigerians selling drugs but i can say emphatically that they are not tge real mafians, most are street drug hawkers! If S.A. is sincere ani fighting drugs why can't they tighten up their air port n seaport and other point of entry? Why can't they review the law and make drug related offences severely punishable? Bros they won't do tgsy Cox the real mafians are the white and S.A. men can only fight a white man statue n kill a black man n tag him a foreigner! Shame on those coward that kill this young man! May sword never depart their home from generation to generations
this scenario that you just painted, does it not happen in Nigeria? Or havent yiu heard about a policeman In nigeria killing People extra judiciously, without any crime on the part of the victims.. ...its all over the news.... My point is this people. ....wouldn't do the right thing unless the system forces them to.. ...you were treated like that.. .truly because you were a Nigerian.. ..but mainly because Nigerians commit evil crimes there.. ..so its just natural.. ..when you see any citizen from a country with high crime rate... .you quiz them like tomorrow no dey.. .now you said you were almost gunned down, Now let me ask you this question.. .if you were a policeman in S/A... And based on facts you know that 8 out of 10 immigrants criminals are Nigerians.. ..what will you do when you see a Nigerian is a suspicious circumstance.. .....thats it.. .am speaking based on facts.. 8 out of 10...foreign criminals in S/A are nigerians.. Ranging from drugs to sex trafficking to kidnapping.. .e. t. C... So let nigetians change.. now some questions for you.. ..1, around what time of the day did this incident happen? Was it during the night or broaday light?
............2. Where did is happen?. ..is it around your house or in a strange neighbourhood where your face has not been seen before, where you dont reside....etc....or Were you seen around a neighborhood that is dominated by crime..
3. How were You dressed.. .one thing people dont know is that your dressing Determiness a lot about How you will be treated..were you dressed like a gangster With dreadlocks or like a responsIble person.. ..all this determIne to a large extent how you will be treated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Okwute001:
well, I have to quit here because you are not a Nigerian.
No I wasn't born in nigeria, but my parents are nigerians. makes me a nigerian grin i presume.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2017
gypsey:
well. .hustling isn't an occupation, i mean lawyer, Doctor, Engineer, bus driver, train driver, taxi driver ETC these are all occupations but, hustling? I am not sure is a job.

Anyway! it doesn't make any difference! Nigerians are killing themselves in South Africa and nigeria. Nigerian police kill more Nigerians than south African police, fulani herdsmen kill nigerians more, boko haram kill nigerians more, malaria kill nigerians more, generator fumes kill nigerians more, dangote trailers kill nigerians more, Ritualists kill nigerians more, kidnappers kill nigerians more. let me not carry on. if this guy wasn't killed in South Africa he probably would have been killed in nigeria his own country. so! Again it makes no difference! angry

Go to south Africa and see for yourself what nigerians have turned that beautiful country into, believe it or not i know!
Bro God bless you.. .go there and you will see Nigerians comitting crimes.. .and you begin to wonder what is wrong with nigerians self.. ...must they commit crimes wherever they get to and disgrace the entity called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Hades2016(m): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2017
sKeetz:
Developers grin
is this the best you can do undecided ?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Hustling turned sour......
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 12, 2017
gypsey:
No I wasn't born in nigeria, but my parents are nigerians. makes me a nigerian grin i presume.
dude...stop deceiving yourself. I put it to you that you are a typical South African. Your parents are also South Africans. You have never been to Nigeria before and you know nothing about Nigeria. You are probably a South African who resides in England. From the moment you responded to my comment, I knew you were not a Nigerian. If a Nigerian responds to my statement, I will know. We know ourselves..don't ask me how. It's just natural..You South Africans have been brainwashed into thinking that Nigerians are all drug dealers by your white controlled media. Lemme ask you? Over there in England, haven't you come across Nigerians doctors and nurses? Are Nigerians regarded as drug dealers in England? You black folks in South Africa need to take charge of your media. Do not let the white folks do it for you. They will only set you up against your fellow black brothers. You people need to be wise for once!..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 12, 2017
okway2:

Eyahhhhhhhh. RIP. I hope he wasn't chestbeating to the officer about how Ibos own 99% of SA and 90% of their police force.

Nnamdi Kanu, what can yous ay about this?

That's why the biafrans need a home country.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by 2shure: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerian in Pretoria
Are all doing yahoo.
They ahud all be killed
Naiji guys 4 s.a to like local scam die.
Directaxis loan things
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Rossikki: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:

You are very stupid and senseless. Look at how you just condemned this guy as a drug dealer deserving of death BEFORE knowing A SINGLE THING ABOUT HIM.

And even if he was a drug dealer, is shooting by the police without trial the legal or civilized way to deal with such crimes?

And the 40 people who ''liked'' your post are are just as dumb, stupid, ignorant and wicked as you.

So if you find yourself in SA tomorrow, and police arrest you for God knows what reason, and you end up dead on the roadside, we Nigerians would be right to write you off as a drug dealer without knowing your story, correct?

If that was your brother, would you have the same attitude of ''he must be a guilty drug dealer who deserved to die"?

Stupid idiots. It is that same selfishness and wickedness you tried to condemn that you are yourself displaying, by not caring to know what this story truly was before condemning anybody. What if he was brutally murdered by a xenophobic police officer for no reason? Is SA not known for going on murderous rampages against Africans?

So that murdering officer goes scot-free because Nigerians like you have already condemned your countryman by virtue of him sharing the same nationality as you? You are disgrace. And those who liked your post are as worthless, stupid and horrible as you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Cyrilpac(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2017
See what bad government have caused in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Okwute001:
dude...stop deceiving yourself. I put it to you that you are a typical South African. Your parents are also South Africans. You have never been to Nigeria before and you know nothing about Nigeria. You are probably a South African who resides in England. From the moment you responded to my comment, I knew you were not a Nigerian. If a Nigerian responds to my statement, I will know. We know ourselves..don't ask me how. It's just natural..You South Africans have been brainwashed into thinking that Nigerians are all drug dealers by your white controlled media. Lemme ask you? Over there in England, haven't you come across Nigerians doctors and nurses? Are Nigerians regarded as drug dealers in England? You black folks in South Africa need to take charge of your media. Do not let the white folks do it for you. They will only set you up against your fellow black brothers. You people need to be wise for once!..
Oh yes let's blame it all on white folks even tho Nigerians are treated the same in India,Pakistan,China.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2017
These people need to come home and stop complaining.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Jayceon:
Oh yes let's blame it all on white folks even tho Nigerians are treated the same in India,Pakistan,China.
have you been to those countries before? Or someone told you?.. by the way, why did you suddenly hide the information on your profile.. are you trying to hide the fact that you are in England looking for a way to get British passport...I thought SA was too good. I stopped believing you the moment you tried to deceive me that you are a Nigerian. How can someone try to deceive another person in order to justify the wickedness of his country. It just tells me that the hatred of SAs to Nigerians is embedded in their DNA. But yet, you refused to answer me if Nigerians are regarded as drug dealers in England and other advanced countries. Instead you keep mentioning third world countries that you have never been to before. And this is the end of my response. My friend, take your mind away from hatred and bigotry. It will do you no good. Nigerians are great people. 10,000 of you can't stop Nigerians. Greatness is in our DNA. It's who we are. And there is nothing you or your government can do about it...shalom!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by NwaJozi: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
be carefull guys
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by alexxo11(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Sydney17:
what if i tell u I was almost gunned down less than 7 days ago in joburg! I lost my phones And some cash in the process, right in front of a south Africa police can,was I into drugs? NO, was I an illegal immigrant? NO! My only offence was that i am a NIGERIAN and the mere sight of u annoy all or perhaps most S.A. men, only the ladies are sympathetic to foreigners! I frequent south Africa very well and it annoy me when someone who doesn't know what others are going through is quick to judge! Accepted there are Nigerians selling drugs but i can say emphatically that they are not tge real mafians, most are street drug hawkers! If S.A. is sincere ani fighting drugs why can't they tighten up their air port n seaport and other point of entry? Why can't they review the law and make drug related offences severely punishable? Bros they won't do tgsy Cox the real mafians are the white and S.A. men can only fight a white man statue n kill a black man n tag him a foreigner! Shame on those coward that kill this young man! May sword never depart their home from generation to generations
truth is southafrica is actually better for you nigerians because there are whites who can calm the situation when the S.A blacks attack you....when this scenerio happens in predominantly black countries ,like kenya or botswana , alot of nigerians will be killed.We blacks dont have the understanding of whites,what nigerians are doing in southafrica can never happen in any othe black country.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by manikspears: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2017
GavelSlam:
What's the true story?

what true story are you looking for? read the reason they shot lucky dube and know more about the people for whose sake we became a country where we have to apply for visa to enter england for.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by dizzyime: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2017
A news reaching NAIJATRENDING this morning confirms that a thief who try to stole a goods call scrap which are condemns iron and wires has being beating and burnt to death by the people of the community at around 5a.m this morning at
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/breaking-thief-burnt-community-ekop-eto-road-ikot-ekpene-akwa-ibom-see-photos/

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by CioAngels(f): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2017
How sad, abike dabiri will come to television tell lies and talk touch, all lies. The lies they talk in Nigeria they cannot use that to defend Nigerians anywhere they are no matter the issue. She collects estacodes just to run her personal business in the name of meeting with people in diaspora as front. Thief.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by talk2percy(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2017
It's high time Nigerian government did sth about this wanton killing of Nigerians by the SA police...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by talk2percy(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:

Are u trying to exonerate SA citizens from crime? Oga, the point is things are not done this way, if he was found guilty of anything there are many legal way of punishing him. Killing him like a dog and dumbing him by the road side is appalling. U said u have people in SA, right, so if they are caught in any form of illegal act, the police should arrest them, murder them without trial and dump him or her like they did to this guy and u wouldn't mind?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Okwute001:
have you been to those countries before? Or someone told you?.. by the way, why did you suddenly hide the information on your profile.. are you trying to hide the fact that you are in England looking for a way to get British passport...I thought SA was too good. I stopped believing you the moment you tried to deceive me that you are a Nigerian. How can someone try to deceive another person in order to justify the wickedness of his country. It just tells me that the hatred of SAs to Nigerians is embedded in their DNA. But yet, you refused to answer me if Nigerians are regarded as drug dealers in England and other advanced countries. Instead you keep mentioning third world countries that you have never been to before. And this is the end of my response. My friend, take your mind away from hatred and bigotry. It will do you no good. Nigerians are great people. 10,000 of you can't stop Nigerians. Greatness is in our DNA. It's who we are. And there is nothing you or your government can do about it...shalom!!!
@#$&! What?? I'm confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS / 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.