Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (38561 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
manikspears:

what true story are you looking for? read the reason they shot lucky dube and know more about the people for whose sake we became a country where we have to apply for visa to enter england for.
Did you know that Lucky Dube was shot by two Mozambique nationals?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jayceon:
And Nigerian males aren't well known rapists? Islam rapists,baby factory pimps,ritualists,etc.it's just that you live a very careless society that doesn't even collect stats

Nigga check the mirror

bro, you know your people, we dont even need to debate this issue.... SA men are quite fond of raping their women, stop trying to AGAIN smokescreen the issue.

you see, the difference between you and I is that i have absolutely no issues confirming facts (Nigerians being 419, drug dealers in SA etc) while on the other hand, we are still waiting for you to admit that what this SA cop did was wrong....and instead you come up with all BS excuses trying to blame Nigerians, bwaaaaah!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Rossikki:

You are very stupid and senseless. Look at how you just condemned this guy as a drug dealer deserving of death BEFORE knowing A SINGLE THING ABOUT HIM.

And even if he was a drug dealer, is shooting by the police without trial the legal or civilized way to deal with such crimes?

And the 40 people who ''liked'' your post are are just as dumb, stupid, ignorant and wicked as
So if you find yourself in SA tomorrow, and police arrest you for God knows what reason, and you end up dead on the roadside, we Nigerians would be right to write you off as a drug dealer without knowing your story, correct?

If that was your brother, would you have the same attitude of ''he must be a guilty drug dealer who deserved to die"?

Stupid idiots. It is that same selfishness and wickedness you tried to condemn that you are yourself displaying, by not caring to know what this story truly was before condemning anybody. What if he was brutally murdered by a xenophobic police officer for no reason? Is SA not known for going on murderous rampages against Africans?

So that murdering officer goes scot-free because Nigerians like you have already condemned your countryman by virtue of him sharing the same nationality as you? You are disgrace. And those who liked your post are as worthless, stupid and horrible as you.
You are just a stupid fellow.. ..its is you and your fellow criminals that a idiots.. ... you are a complete ignorant fool with comprehension problems....it is people with attitude like you that make this country backwards. ...yiu are blaming S/A police... Instead of us to look inwards and solve the problem from within.. .you will see through my post that i was canvassing for two things, responsible behavior on the part of we nigerians.. ...and a responsible Govt who cares about the life of its citizens anywhere anytime.. ..why arent Americans killed like that... ...because Americans dont have the image of criminals and the American govt is responsive to any threat to the life of its citizens anywhere in the world.. ..so S/A police would not try to touch them because it has grave consequences... ....Unlike here where you kill Nigerians and go scot free.. .not to talk of being abroad.. Stupid fool...do you know since when xenophobic attacks have been existing? Do you know how many Nigerians that have been killed.. ..you are asking us to condemn.. .abi thats the major problem.. .we are very short sighted in this country.. Instead of looking for a long lasting solution to the problem at hand.. ..you keep condeming the action.. .has condemnation stopped the attacks.. .lets come home has condemnation stopped the attacks by fulani herdsmen.. In Nigeria?
Instead of us to look inward and find a radical long-lasting Institutional. solution to the problem at hand.. .you are
condeming...keep condeming.. It will sfop them you hear.. Even in Nigeria here.. .. Do you know how many Nigerians were killed by the police themselves here in Nigeria.. ..you dont respect yourself and you want others to respect you.. ...and stay off my mention if you cant make your point without insults
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
talk2percy:
Are u trying to exonerate SA citizens from crime? Oga, the point is things are not done this way, if he was found guilty of anything there are many legal way of punishing him. Killing him like a dog and dumbing him by the road side is appalling. U said u have people in SA, right, so if they are caught in any form of illegal act, the police should arrest them, murder them without trial and dump him or her like they did to this guy and u wouldn't mind?
Bro am not exonorating them.....see one thing i learnt from the elders around me is that.. ..when you want to solve a problem start from within.... .before we can start the war against these attacks. ....let nigeria put its house in order.. .let nigeria earn itself respect.. .let us first put our house in order and see who will kill any nigerian anyhow..like i said earlier nobody want to do the right thing... .but when there are strong institutions that van compel them to do the right thing.. .they will do it.. ....now ans this question truthfully.. .can an American or british citizen be killed like that.. ..yes or no.. ....then support your ans with why
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, you know your people, we dont even need to debate this issue.... SA men are quite fond of raping their women, stop trying to AGAIN smokescreen the issue.

you see, the difference between you and I is that i have absolutely no issues confirming facts (Nigerians being 419, drug dealers in SA etc) while on the other hand, we are still waiting for you to admit that what this SA cop did was wrong....and instead you come up with all BS excuses trying to blame Nigerians, bwaaaaah!

It was wrong!

But there are just some wrong things I would not condemn too strongly.

If a young boy is abducted by some homo-paedo and raped, I would condemn it viciously.

If the police arrest this homo-paedo in the middle of it, take him to the station and then get some 40 highly sexually-frustrated prisoners to line-up one-by-one to violate his backside, I would agree it is wrong and that is not the way policing should work, but I would not raise my voice in condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Only if you had functional police stations that monitor crime then you and I will be talking but we know that Nigerian males are more likely to kidnap their women and little girls,rape them,cut off their genitals for ritual money,force them into child marriages.All these is very well known and documented.

Let me sum up something real quick for ya!!.We don't sympathise with criminals in SA whether that criminal is a South African or not.If you think that SA should divert it's attention from more important and pressing issues because one of your criminal brothers died in police custody then you need to get off your high horse real quick,the world will not come to a standstill.Tell your brothers to quit their animalistic behaviour before you point fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Rossikki: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:

You are just a stupid fellow.. ..its is you and your fellow criminals that a idiots.. ... you are a complete ignorant fool with comprehension problems....it is people with attitude like you that make this country backwards. ...yiu are blaming S/A police... Instead of us to look inwards and solve the problem from within.. .you will see through my post that i was canvassing for two things, responsible behavior on the part of we nigerians.. ...and a responsible Govt who cares about the life of its citizens anywhere anytime.. ..why arent Americans killed like that... ...because Americans dont have the image of criminals and the American govt is responsive to any threat to the life of its citizens anywhere in the world.. ..so S/A police would not try to touch them because it has grave consequences... ....Unlike here where you kill Nigerians and go scot free.. .not to talk of being abroad.. Stupid fool...do you know since when xenophobic attacks have been existing? Do you know how many Nigerians that have been killed.. ..you are asking us to condemn.. .abi thats the major problem.. .we are very short sighted in this country.. Instead of looking for a long lasting solution to the problem at hand.. ..you keep condeming the action.. .has condemnation stopped the attacks.. .lets come home has condemnation stopped the attacks by fulani herdsmen.. In Nigeria?
Instead of us to look inward and find a radical long-lasting Institutional. solution to the problem at hand.. .you are
condeming...keep condeming.. It will sfop them you hear.. Even in Nigeria here.. .. Do you know how many Nigerians were killed by the police themselves here in Nigeria.. ..you dont respect yourself and you want others to respect you.. ...and stay off my mention if you cant make your point without insults

It is really very simple. ONE DAY you might get the same treatment and mysteriously end up dead on the roadside, courtesy of foreign police, and our reaction will be, not to demand an immediate investigation, but to "look inwards", and blame YOU for your demise without knowing your story, since you are a criminal, by virtue of being a Nigerian. Deal?

Brainless, ignorant dunce.

By the way, Americans, who have murdered millions of innocent people across the world from Iraq to Vietnam to Cambodia to Yemen to Afghanistan, looting and stealing their resources, and who murder nearly 50,000 of each other annually, should deserve that sort of treatment before Nigerians a million times over. But of course slave-minded, self loathing, white ass licking dullards like you will kiss their asses night and day despite all that while hating your fellow Nigerians. Dummy dum dum.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jayceon:
Only if you had functional police stations that monitor crime then you and I will be talking but we know that Nigerian males are more likely to kidnap their women and little girls,rape them,cut off their genitals for ritual money,force them into child marriages.All these is very well known and documented.

Let me sum up something real quick for ya!!.We don't sympathise with criminals in SA whether that criminal is a South African or not.If you think that SA should divert it's attention from more important and pressing issues because one of your criminal brothers died in police custody then you need to get off your high horse real quick,the world will not come to a standstill.Tell your brothers to quit their animalistic behaviour before you point fingers.

stop writing gibberish nonsense about Nigerian men... there are ritualist all around africa, there are child marriages in the arab world (middle east) more than anywhere in the world...THAT is very well documented.

whether you sympathize with criminals OR NOT is irrelevant to the MAIN issue here, which is that Nigerians in SA still have RIGHTS... and what this racist cop did was WRONG!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by manikspears: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jayceon:
Did you know that Lucky Dube was shot by two Mozambique nationals?

Sifiso mhlanga na from Mozambique abi?be fooling yourself.

You know I went back to check and I found out that you are a south African, there is a piece that I've always wanted to give you guy,yeah you guys are the most ungrateful, wicked, low self esteemed, beer drinking, homosexual s.o.bs that ever walked the face of God's green earth. Gangster's Paradise: Jerusalema a very useless playlet you call a movie shows it all.what wrong has Nigeria ever done to you guys? Screw you.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gamesmart:

It was wrong!

But there are just some wrong things I would not condemn too strongly.

If a young boy is abducted by some homo-paedo and raped, I would condemn it viciously.

If the police arrest this homo-paedo in the middle of it, take him to the station and then get some 40 highly sexually-frustrated prisoners to line-up one-by-one to violate his backside, I would agree it is wrong and that is not the way policing should work, but I would not raise my voice in condemnation.

you see, even the homo pedo rapist has more values than a Nigerian man....after all the pedo devilish act, at least he isnt killed like an animal?!

but check how Jayceon still hasnt ONCE said that what this cop did is/was wrong!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Rossikki: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:

Bro am not exonorating them.....see one thing i learnt from the elders around me is that.. ..when you want to solve a problem start from within.... .before we can start the war against these attacks. ....let nigeria put its house in order.. .let nigeria earn itself respect.. .let us first put our house in order and see who will kill any nigerian anyhow..like i said earlier nobody want to do the right thing... .but when there are strong institutions that van compel them to do the right thing.. .they will do it.. ....now ans this question truthfully.. .can an American or british citizen be killed like that.. ..yes or no.. ....then support your ans with why

Shut the fck up you dunce. If a CRIME is committed by a police officer abroad or in Nigeria who murders a Nigerian and dumps his body by the roadside, your first reaction, if you are not an animal, is to protest that development and demand an immediate investigation. Not to paint all Nigerians as criminals who need to "look inwards". That is the reaction of a soulless, demonic person with no conscience. Is it because that guy killed is not your brother? Or is it because he is Igbo? You sound very callous and heartless, and you seem to believe in jungle justice against your fellow Nigerians abroad, which makes you absolutely pathetic. Talking rubbish about Americans and British. If I tell you how many millions of innocent people the world over those two nations have slaughtered throughout history, will we not last all night here? Yet you worship them like gods while supporting the murder of Nigerians merely on the suspicion that they sold drugs. Your double standards scream to high heavens, and you are a fcking disgrace. The reason no cops would hurt Americans or Brits abroad is because they know the reaction of those countries will be heavy. But you are campaigning here for us to not react, but to "look inwards" first. Do Americans look inwards regarding the millions they kill around the world? They might or might not. But the FIRST THING they do when their nationals are attacked abroad is condemn it and demand immediate investigations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
manikspears:

Sifiso mhlanga na from Mozambique abi?be fooling yourself.

You know I went back to check and I found out that you are a south African, there is a piece that I've always wanted to give you guy,yeah you guys are the most ungrateful, wicked, low self esteemed, beer drinking, homosexual s.o.bs that ever walked the face of God's green earth. Gangster's Paradise: Jerusalema a very useless playlet you call a movie shows it all.what wrong has Nigeria ever done to you guys? Screw you.
You are a true IDIOT,Southern African people can have names like that even if they are not South Africans because many of us share common ancestry,eg.most Mozambique nationals speak fluent Zulu and Tsonga.we have Batswana people who are indigenous to SA and those who were born and raised in Botswana.I can educate you further but it seems you are naturally slown.Next time do research before you come to a public forum to voluntarily expose your dullness

I appreciate the insults...and YES!! I'm a proud South African who never claimed to be anything else...Next??
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Rossikki:

It is really very simple. ONE DAY you might get the same treatment and mysteriously end up dead on the roadside, courtesy of foreign police, and our reaction will be, not to demand an immediate investigation, but to "look inwards", and blame YOU for your demise without knowing your story, since you are a criminal, by virtue of being a Nigerian. Deal?

Brainless, ignorant dunce.

By the way, Americans, who have murdered millions of innocen
t people across the world from Iraq to Vietnam to Cambodia to Yemen to Afghanistan, looting and stealing their resources, and who murder nearly 50,000 of each other annually, should deserve that sort of treatment before Nigerians a million times over. But of course slave-minded, self loathing, white ass licking dullards like you will kiss their asses night and day despite all that while hating your fellow Nigerians. Dummy dum dum.
You just confirmed to me that you are a goat.. .....u lack basic reasoning sense but thank God you are somewhat getting my point.. ...now you are the dummy here cos you are already getting where i was coming from.. ...you said it yourself.. .that one of the reason why fhey cant kill Americans or brits.. Is because the govt will surely do something about it... .right thats your argument..Thats very good because i said it earlier that two things will solve this issue.. No1....good behavior on the part of we nigerians.. In order to redeem our tarnished international image.. ..no2...our govt must learn to protect lives of nigerian citizens At home and abroad.. ......also get this thing.. Even tho you might not understand. About you blaming america for interferring with other country... . The American govt just uses selfish leaders to inflict harm on Their Own citizens. .. On a realistic ground america has the singular goal of furthering its international interest and maintaining its hegemony.. So america does not just go into any country to cause harms.. ..rather selfish corrupt leader.. Allow america to manipulate them for the betterment of america and their greddy self.(the leaders) . To the detriment of their people.. .and that is the way the complex international politics work... .go and read more on international law and politics. .then come back to argue with ....me.. ..thats the way the system is.. .it is left for us to exploit it to our own good... .........see i cant really explain to you.. .because you are obviously utopian and dont understand anything at all.. .i used to be like you until.. I read books and discovered that if a.. Major world company like cocacola takes a bad decision it affectS tHe whole world.. It is left for us we african to take our space in the international scene.. ...now get thus into your empty skull.. ..the killings of People will not stop unless we take pro active steps to stop...it... .i can see You are the dunce here.. .dwelling on the problem rather than the solution..And knowing virtually nothing ..this kind of attacks have been dated to over 7 years ago yet they keep Reoccurring... Why.. Because stupid insincere people like you dont tell yourselves the obvious truth.. You guys are saying condemn It, condemn...It....the nigerian govt to they know that is what you want.. .condemnation without pro active steps to prevent a re occurence.. Thats why buhari will just go to his twitter handle and CONDEMN the attack... Then the whole matter will die down.. And another nigerian will bE killed again

.if ordinary condemnation can stop This killings.. .by now we will no longer hear of such attacks..

Keep condeming. .oo you hear.. .if you like
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by manikspears: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jayceon:
You are a true IDIOT,Southern African people can have names like that even if they are not South Africans because many of us share common ancestry,eg.most Mozambique nationals speak fluent Zulu and Tsonga.we have Batswana people who are indigenous to SA and those who were born and raised in Botswana.I can educate you further but it seems you are naturally slown.Next time do research before you come to a public forum to voluntarily expose your dullness

I appreciate the insults...and YES!! I'm a proud South African who never claimed to be anything else...Next??

As expected of a stupid idiot with moronic and blood thirsty ancestors, now you blame Mozambique, as if you can do any better. Why won't you be proud of your foolish heritage when you lack humanity after all the xenophobic attacks were sponsored by your government and your President's son publicly claimed it and not a single thing happened to him,you suck.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

stop writing gibberish nonsense about Nigerian men... there are ritualist all around africa, there are child marriages in the arab world (middle east) more than anywhere in the world...THAT is very well documented.

whether you sympathize with criminals OR NOT is irrelevant to the MAIN issue here, which is that Nigerians in SA still have RIGHTS... and what this racist cop did was WRONG!
To the bolded: FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION,I was responding in kind.

It maybe irrelevant to you but it sure as hell not irrelevant to me.leave Arabs and middle East out of this please!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
manikspears:

As expected of a stupid idiot with moronic and blood thirsty ancestors, now you blame Mozambique, as if you can do any better. Why won't you be proud of your foolish heritage when you lack humanity after all the xenophobic attacks were sponsored by your government and your President's son publicly claimed it and not a single thing happened to him,you suck.
I am proud of my heritage as I have told you in my previous comment smiley .see I'm so calm and you are busy debating with stone age mentality by throwing insults all over like a drunk low life?

What xenophobia was sponsored by government?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by manikspears: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jayceon:
I am proud of my heritage as I have told you in my previous comment smiley .see I'm so calm and you are busy debating with stone age mentality by throwing insults all over like a drunk low life?

What xenophobia was sponsored by government?

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Rossikki: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
You just confirmed to me that you are a goat.. .....u lack basic reasoning sense but thank God you are somewhat getting my point.. ...now you are the dummy here cos you are already coming to where i was coming from.. ...you said it yourself.. .that one of the reason why fhey cant kill Americans or brits.. Is because the govt will surely so something about it... .right thats your argument..Thats very good because i said it earlier that two things will solve this issue.. No1....good behavior on the part of we nigerians.. In order to redeem our tarnished international image.. ..no2...our govt must learn to protect lives of nigerian citizens At home and abroad.. ......also get this thing.. Even tho you might not understand.. The American govt are the ones who uses selfish leaders to inflict harm on Their people On a realistic ground america has the singular goal of furthering its international interest and maintaining its hegemony.. So america does not just go into any country to cause harms.. ..rather selfish corrupt leader.. Allow america to manipulate them for the betterment of america and their greddy self.. To the detriment of the people.. .and that is the way the complex international politics work... .go and read more on international law and politics. .then come back to argue with ....me.. ..thats the way the system is.. .it is left for us to exploit it to our own good... .........see i cant really explain to you.. .because you are obviously utopian and dont understand anything at all.. .i used to be like you until.. I read books and discovered that if a.. Major world company like cocacola takes a bad decision it affectS tHe whole world.. It is left for us we african to take our space in the international scene.. ...now get thus into your empty skull.. ..the killings of People will not stop unless we take pro active steps to stop...it... .i can see You are the dunce here.. .dwelling on the problem rather than the solution..And knowing virtually nothing ..this kind of attacks have been dated to over 7 years ago yet they keep Reoccurring... Why.. Because stupid insincere people like you dont tell yourselves the obvious truth.. You guys are saying condemn It, condemn...It....the nigerian govt to they know that is what you want.. .condemnation without pro active steps to prevent a re occurence.. Thats why buhari will just go to his twitter handle and CONDEMN the attack... Then the whole matter will die down.. And another nigerian will bE killed again

.if ordinary condemnation can stop This killings.. .by now we will no longer hear of such attacks..

Keep condeming. .oo you hear.. .if you like

Can anyone please explain what this semi-literate is talking about?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Rossikki:

Can anyone please explain what this semi-literate is talking about?
you cant understand cos you are obviously a dunce.. ....its really hard to school a fowl on how the international politics And relations work.. And how they affect the life of ordinary citizens..Like in this case ...am talking on a professional level so slowpokes like you wont understand a thing. Like i suggested.. .Go and study international law and politics.. ...then you will understand this whole issue better.. .rather than argue witH an ignorant mind and empty skull
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Rossikki: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
you cant understand cos you are obviously a dunce.. ....its really hard to school a fowl on how tge international politics work.. ..am talking on a professional level so slowpokes like you wont understand a thing. Like i suggested.. .Go and study international law and politics.. ...then you will understand this whole issue better.. .rather than argue witH an ignorant mind and empty skull

You little, insolent twerp. So if your brother in South Africa is stopped by the police there tomorrow and thrown into a van, and later winds up dead on a sideroad, we on Nairaland should not condemn it and demand an immediate investigation, and demand that the culprits be brought to justice?

A simple Yes or No would do.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Okwute001:
dude...stop deceiving yourself. I put it to you that you are a typical South African. Your parents are also South Africans. You have never been to Nigeria before and you know nothing about Nigeria. You are probably a South African who resides in England. From the moment you responded to my comment, I knew you were not a Nigerian. If a Nigerian responds to my statement, I will know. We know ourselves..don't ask me how. It's just natural..You South Africans have been brainwashed into thinking that Nigerians are all drug dealers by your white controlled media. Lemme ask you? Over there in England, haven't you come across Nigerians doctors and nurses? Are Nigerians regarded as drug dealers in England? You black folks in South Africa need to take charge of your media. Do not let the white folks do it for you. They will only set you up against your fellow black brothers. You people need to be wise for once!..
Wow! you know me really well, not. let me burst your ignorant bubbles, not that I need to but fuvk! it. you don't have to believe it also. my parents are Igbo from Unubi in Aguata in Anambra! I was born in London, i lived in South Africa again for 4 years. I have been to nigeria more than 10 times i was there in Nkpor idemmili were my parents who has since relocated back to nigeria lives . I have been to ekwulobia, OKO, Unubi obviously! Akokwa in abia state, Awka! Enugu! my uncle has a shop in old moto spare parts Nkpor and another one in new parts Nkpor too, grin grin i have alot of Igbo friends both in SA and England . i speak fluent igbo. now maybe you can tell me were i am from. since you know me that well.
your problem is you don't want to accept that SOME nigerians are criminals both in South Africa and all over the world. it's either you are in denial of that fact or you are just ignorant. even nigerian president made that clear when he came here to the UK.

now let's make it interesting, not that I need to. but fuvk it! tell me were to meet you in igboland ( because I can tell by your profile name okwute! you are igbo) i will visit IGBO land in 3 months time. next time if you want to know about some one just ask! don't Assume! or jump to conclusions becauses you have no shred idea of who i am . grin grin jisie ike! nwanne! Ciao! Again you don't have to believe me.
man! you need to start thinking rationally, perhaps you will learn something everything isn't as you view it, the first solution to a problem is Admitting that there's a problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by LeSudAfricaine: 4:32am On Sep 13, 2017
alexxo11:
truth is southafrica is actually better for you nigerians because there are whites who can calm the situation when the S.A blacks attack you....when this scenerio happens in predominantly black countries ,like kenya or botswana , alot of nigerians will be killed.We blacks dont have the understanding of whites,what nigerians are doing in southafrica can never happen in any othe black country.
Typical white asss kissing black bashing Nigerian. So typical and pathetic. I just wonder how white people calm the situation. Botswana you make an example of, is one of Africa's most peaceful countries

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by LeSudAfricaine: 4:49am On Sep 13, 2017
tamethem:
South Africans are animals. You think SA is a civilised world? It is not. They are full of envy of foreigners. A bunch of Lazy AIDS carriers.

They wnt work but can envy those working.
Yawn! Tired rhetoric. You don't even sound civiliazed yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Jayceon:
@#$&! What?? I'm confused
exactly! that individual is so ignorant! and deluded. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Rossikki:

You little, insolent twerp. So if your brother in South Africa is stopped by the police there tomorrow and thrown into a van, and later winds up dead on a sideroad, we on Nairaland should not condemn it and demand an immediate investigation, and demand that the culprits be brought to justice?

A simple Yes or No would do.

baba.. I tired for your matter.
Juur.. ..where has your shout for investigation in previous cases Led to......virtually nothing.. .rather more Nigerians are been killed.. .. ....see just do your own.. ..again i repeat emphatically. ...these killings might not stop if we don't take radical steps to end it.. ...rather than the weak condemnation and investigation we keep shouting.. .....thats my take agree with it or take a walk
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

pls do tell us in which country (apart from SA) Nigerians are the sole/main drug dealers?!
again, stop writing rubbish online!

its a known fact that your demon brothas are rapist, no need for them to go abroad for us to know that they are, duh!
bros.. ..what your point... You are just contracdicting yourself.. ...you said nigerians are known all over the world for 419 and they are the major drug barons in SA.. .is 419 and drug trafficking. ....are they good things.. That we should be known for engaging in them.. .you admit yourself that we engage in crimes (419 and drug trafficking) in sa and you want them to respect us and protect our rights too.. ..you cant eat your cake and have it
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
bros.. ..what your point... You are just contracdicting yourself.. ...you said nigerians are known all over the world for 419 and they are the major drug barons in SA.. .is 419 and drug trafficking. ....are they good things.. That we should be known for engaging in them.. .you admit yourself that we engage in crimes (419 and drug trafficking) in sa and you want them to respect us and protect our rights too.. ..you cant eat your cake and have it

again, i am not here for feel good purposes and i certainly AINT an hypocrite....

- Nigerians have a reputation all around the world for 419, FACT!
- Nigerians are the main drug dealers in SA, FACT!
- whether it is a good thing or not is irrelevant to the subject of this thread and/or the constitutional RIGHTS of people. FACT!
- i am intelligent enough to know that only a tiny percentage of Nigerians do these acts, and they certainly dont represent Nigeria. FACT!

therefore let us make something very clear:
A) this should certainly NOT be the reason to suddenly judge the entire Nigerian nation as 419ers
B) this should certainly NOT be the reason to believe that all Nigerians in SA are criminals
C) this should certainly NOT be the reason for a racist cop in SA to kill a Nigerian
D) Nigerians are certainly NOT known all around the world for drug trafficking or rituals, as some deluded person said on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
manikspears:

blah blah blah! Save us the "humanity" talk when you stop killing each other for human parts and religious differences

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
tamethem:
South Africans are animals. You think SA is a civilised world? It is not. They are full of envy of foreigners. A bunch of Lazy AIDS carriers.

They wnt work but can envy those working.
who are those working that they envy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
Okwute001:
well, I have to quit here because you are not a Nigerian.
first you tell me to take a trip to South Africa now you are claiming I am not a Nigerian, grin man! make your mind up!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
the fact is this. If you commit crimes, you can see anyhow Consequences.. .is he the only Nigerian living in S/A.. .morover. .he is not a citizen, not only that he is an illegal immigrant Automatically he is not protected Under their law.. ..let me be factual with you.. ..this incident has a lot to do with our image as a country.. ..if it was a British man who did that, they would do proper investigation. ....because... Uk.. as a country does not have the image of crimE .....and also British govt will respect the lives of their citizens and protect them at home and in diaspora.. .As suchit will be difficult to just kill such a fellow. .........but Nigeria as a country is known for disturbing crimes.. ..people kill people here for rituals with impunity.. .the govt does not even protect people here talk less of people abroad.. ..the south african police realises this and kill nigerians with impunity.. Because they know that our govt wont do anything.. .apart from the fact that even the person kilked is a criminal. ..so good riddance to bad rubbish for them.. ....you are just an idealist You are saying that he should be arrainged .. ...but the reality is far from that
The obvious right thing to do is to arraign him before a court.. .Naturally people dont do the Right thing unless the system forces them to do such.. ..and since our image and govt is not there to force them to do the right thing ...who will? ...they will probably continue killing Nigerian.. ...even for Nigeria here we do jungle justice on our fellow citizens not to talk of a foreigner who has nobody To defend him
very correct! tirigbosaa for you!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by manikspears: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah blah! Save us the "humanity" talk when you stop killing each other for human parts and religious differences

As if lynching is not your middle name ,you mofo drunk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) / Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.