Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Auspicious Driving Lessons Series – Driving Yourself To Succeed Part 1 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Auspicious Driving Lessons Series – Driving Yourself To Succeed Part 1 (385 Views)

Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Auspicious Driving Lessons Series – Driving Yourself To Succeed Part 1 by campusmuster: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hello everyone here’s a motivational boost for the Week, and your deep desire to succeed has called for this beautiful inspiration from me.

Just this morning I was lost in the beautiful thoughts of how I’ve been able to keep succeeding despite the challenges I face daily, then I remembered when I first learnt how to drive a car.

Ok now just be patient with me and let’s learn together from my experience.

I will never forget the first day I learnt how to move a car from point A to point B. My driving lessons commenced as early as 6am in a primary school arena. I was lectured on the importance of the various components of the car starting from the foot pedals, the dash board, hand brake, the steering, the mirrors, the gears, the ancillary controls (the indicators), etc.

In my mind all I wanted was for the boring lecture to be over so that I could get to the business of the day which was driving. I thought to myself driving is easy, is it not just to press the accelerator and the car will start moving and then I’ll move to to the brake pedal and stop the car at will. Little did I know that there was more to driving than just doing those two things.

On day 2 of my driving lessons I was asked to start the car and move it around the arena and I did as instructed and trust me it was so easy doing that. And because of the confidence I put up my coach asked me to move the car slowly into the road and that was when I knew I hadn’t began driving.

I was scared like a pussy

See full article here:

https://www.campusmuster.com/my-auspicious-driving-lessons-series-driving-yourself-to-succeed-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Make Money On Fiverr / When Are You Starting Mini Importation Bussiness? / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.