Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary (48254 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by concho(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
optional1:

no sah...
OYA reduce ur cutoff mark.......cos me too want to gt admisn
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Daviestunech(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
optional1:
i am single and searching oh..

Pms start flooding in...
But, any guy sending pm must be tall, dark, beard gand, 6 pack, God fearing, rich, have house both in Nigeria and abroad, must have cars latest cars oh..
if you are one send pm...
When you are ready lemme knw ok?
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
optional1:

e don tey i see plenty mentions, that's why i find una trouble.. And una still fall inside with vex on top self...

And wey we don give you the much needed mentions, Wetin you want gimme?
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
optional1:

e don tey i see plenty mentions, that's why i find una trouble.. And una still fall inside with vex on top self...

And now wey we don give you the much needed mentions, Wetin you want gimme?
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by clow(m): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2017
softwerk:
shocked

The woman looks much more younger than she was 25years ago grin

Only high quality sperm can do this miracle for a woman kiss tongue

For all those nairaland boys that only know how to send PMs.............Let me not talk!

Shebi it's when you answer pm,that is when you'll know if there are other stuffs they probably know how to do....
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by oluxzy: 12:25am On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

Pms start flooding in...
But, any guy sending pm must be tall, dark, beard gand, 6 pack, God fearing, rich, have house both in Nigeria and abroad, must have cars latest cars oh..
Jesus is coming soon!!
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2017
softwerk:
shocked

For all those nairaland boys that only know how to send PMs.............Let me not talk!
Na so u like prick matter.....kai
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by zeusdgrt(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2017
cokiek:
nice
I like u
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Lol that ole soldier is definitely playing away matches...well don sir carry on grin
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by diva90: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Bobulopsy(m): 2:19am On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

Pms start flooding in...
No abuse,but i think your father and uncle has all these requirements.
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

Pms start flooding in...

Girl! You are on the wrong website. What you are asking for is sugar daddy dot com. You might wanna remove the 6 pack criteria though.
#okbye
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 12, 2017
HarunaWest:

I have gat all the specifications except that my house Abroad is in Zimbabwe undecided

I'm sure the abroad she meant wasn't your type of abroad. But since she didn't specify, I'm guessing Zimbabwe will do.
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 12, 2017
HarunaWest:

I have gat all the specifications except that my house Abroad is in Zimbabwe undecided

I'm sure the abroad she meant wasn't your type of abroad. But since she didn't specify, I'm guessing Zimbabwe will do.

#okbye
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nduemma12(m): 2:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Can sombori hep me wit da lilwayne pishor?
softwerk:
shocked

grin
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2017
ehissi:
Them suffer this guy no be small. 25years to move from Flight lieutenant to Air Vice Marshall! shocked

Chai! But this wife fine die, na just small remain, she for fine reach my wife......... grin

I guess you know the ranking. I was wondering how high up he went in rank in 25 years.

#okbye
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 12, 2017
softwerk:
shocked

Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

Pms start flooding in...

I am your guy
If you have this qualities
Slim moderate boobs not sleeping ones
Big O hips and small waist
Virgin
Medical student or doctor
Drive a benz
If u got all that pm me

1 Like

Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 12, 2017
Esepayan:

I am your guy
If you have this qualities
Slim moderate boobs not sleeping ones
Big O hips and small waist
Virgin
Medical student or doctor
Drive a benz
If u got all that pm me

Very funny. You will need 5 different ladies to come up with that list.

1 Like

Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Pain(m): 4:23am On Sep 12, 2017
softwerk:
shocked

Quality Sperm is Bred by Cash..Compare the Before and After wink
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by abbeyty(m): 4:32am On Sep 12, 2017
But why some Nigerians men are easily develop big belle when grow older, they both experienced the transformation both the guy belle experienced it most.
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by abbeyty(m): 4:40am On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

Pms start flooding in...

Miss,I am the right man for you cuz I got all these specifications you are asking for but before we start anything you must also be a Virgin.
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by vincentjk(m): 4:58am On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

Pms start flooding in...

I've a cousin that stays abroad and possesses all these qualities you want

He'll be coming home on Christmas (no jokes)

And he has been talking about getting someone to marry

I need to see your pic before anything else!!
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by olaszydaruma(m): 5:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Pls somebody help. How can i send pm on nairaland?
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Humility017(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2017
so beautiful... someday my home will be like this..
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by lonelydora: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

Pms start flooding in...

I need to see what I'm pricing.
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by OliveCynosure(f): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2017
PapiNigga:
Sheila and her husband of 25 years are set to renew their wedding vows in few weeks time, and the lovely couple are so grateful for the journey so far.

The mother of 3, took to her page to share beautiful 'then and now' photos as they mark the silver jubilee of their union.

She wrote:
"As I'm counting down to my Wedding Vow Renewal, here's my pre-wedding photo in 1992 and pre-Anniversary photo in 2017. #KingsSheila1992"
Happy anniversary!!
Btw...the man looks like Wike

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/couple-compare-their-now-photos-as-they.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by ibietela2(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2017
softwerk:
shocked

Money can change things
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by tonguengineer(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

Pms start flooding in...
Looking for a guy that possess all this qualities means u have to mould him yourself
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Reeberry: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Lanceslot:
Na Shiloh go later settle your case.
grin
Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by chigy3: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Then it was just Powder, now its heavy make-up
softwerk:
shocked

Re: Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Kenzyy0(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Wow I love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child / Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.