Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos (40755 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / ''Together Since 1967'' Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
A man who hails from Nnewi, Anambra state, has taken to Facebook to reveal what has been 'comforting him since he got married to his wife in 1992'. 

The Abuja based man, Nnamdi Asomugha Snr who marked his 26th wedding anniversary with his wife Ngozi on Wednesday, December 19th, -shared throwback pictures from the wedding ceremony and said that his wife's breasts have comforted him since then.

The man who has always admired his wife's breasts and publicizes it on social media, wrote; Wedding anniversary. Folks on this day on 19th December, 1992, I wedded my then girlfriend Ngozi Nwosu who I now call Ngo baby. Since then her breast has comforted me.

I wish you all happy wedding anniversary too now or in the future. I hope you love my wedding suit & overall dressing on that day!

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/her-breast-has-comforted-me-since-then-man-marks-26th-wedding-anniversary-photos.html

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Kidaholic(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wow! Happy Anniversary jare... 26 years no be beans oo! #Couple_Goals

16 Likes

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
"Your wife's breast shall satisfy you".

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by IamD18: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
She must be a good wife for him to celebrate her this way.

This is just nice. I'm sure he married her a Virgin.

I wish them well.

In as much as I know that bitter and envious unmarried evening newspapers will not like their happy union, it won't still stop me from telling God to bless the good husbands and wives we have out there.

Marriage rock!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Eazie351(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Reminds me of AS Roma club logo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2018
中华人民共和国全国人

1 Like

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by boss1310(m): 5:38am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
She must be a good wife for him to celebrate her this way.

I wish them well.

In as much as I know that bitter and envious unmarried evening newspapers will not like their happy union, it won't still stop me from telling God to bless the good husbands and wives we have out there.

Marriage rock!

virginity has nothing to do with a good partner you just have to find the right partner you are compatible with

28 Likes

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by speedyconnect3: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2018
They don scatter him with nunu him come dey confess now

1 Like

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Kenekingisback: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2018
Amazing chest angry
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by bankyblue(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Yeye man, as if he never suck ndid, Amaka or chinyere breast too.....

All the same HWA

3 Likes

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by israelmao(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2018
This chestmagic!
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Exwizard: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Eazie351:

Hmmmmmm O deep
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Kharol1234: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Eazie351:
hw d logo b?
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by solpat(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Congratulations �. Wishing you many more beautiful years ahead and forever
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by troubleboi: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Everybody with his or her own reason to love a person..

This man own na boobs...And boobs has kept his marriage for 26years...
You that marry for love, and your marriage is like a 1year IT..come and learn o

Earn as you browse the internet...its free just click on my signature and install a browser that pays you for browsing..
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by letsfarmnigeria: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2018
hmmmmm
SOMETIMES WE NEED TO BE SURE OF WHAT WE POST ONLINE AM NOT VERY SURE THIS MAN UNDERSTANDS THE ENGLISH HE USED [HER BREAST COMFORTED ME] MEANING?

WELL YOU CAN SEAT BACK AT COMFORT OF YOUR HOME AND FARMING LIKE NEVER BEFORE SEE PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF HOW ITS DONE IN THE FARM ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS SIMPLY LOG ON TO LETSFARMNIGERIA..COM TO LEARN MORE ALL FOR FREE

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by OkunrinOloro: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Women's chests: Comforting guys since they were babies grin grin

[img]https://i./3NnWC.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by TMemos: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

You are SURE shocked shocked shocked

Sure that he married her a virgin?
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by AutoSpaNg: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2018
uigaX
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by ACE1010: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Congratulations! It's not easy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Fianze93(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Happy Wedding Anniversary okorobịa Anaedo

1 Like

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by DBossNG(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2018
grin
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by nattty(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2018
The breast is all that matters grin

1 Like

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by UgoManchester(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man who hails from Nnewi, Anambra state, has taken to Facebook to reveal what has been 'comforting him since he got married to his wife in 1992'. 

The Abuja based man, Nnamdi Asomugha Snr who marked his 26th wedding anniversary with his wife Ngozi on Wednesday, December 19th, -shared throwback pictures from the wedding ceremony and said that his wife's breasts have comforted him since then.

The man who has always admired his wife's breasts and publicizes it on social media, wrote; Wedding anniversary. Folks on this day on 19th December, 1992, I wedded my then girlfriend Ngozi Nwosu who I now call Ngo baby. Since then her breast has comforted me.

I wish you all happy wedding anniversary too now or in the future. I hope you love my wedding suit & overall dressing on that day!

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/her-breast-has-comforted-me-since-then-man-marks-26th-wedding-anniversary-photos.html
sad Nice One
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by onunwa21(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Happy breast day!!!!! My dear
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by PStacks(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Marriage is over rated aswear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) / 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.