Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (54008 Views)

Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) / 3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:
Humans, programmed souls on auto pilot
They forgot the reasons why they are here
Allowing darkness to consume the light
Close your eyes and learn to breath less often
Nice speech,but the last line Dint correlate with the first four.Next time don't try too hard, leave it as it comes to u either short or long

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by autonomous22: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
If na person like me catch dem , dey for don die since.....

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Moganajoe: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2017
Built2last:
Fulani.

These boys will be transfered to Abuja by weekend in the guise that it's a special case.

Monday they are freed and sent to Benue or Osun

This government is a joke

Why can all these governors in the SS,SE & SW be like fayose? How can these animals come to our land & be killing us, can't we hunt and kill them like grasscutter??
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Bridget95(f): 12:09am On Sep 12, 2017
ecoeco:

Fulani & Hausa tribe ar solely responsible for the way dis country is messed up

De do not have ordinary common sense
How can u hav Ak47 n u were caught jst lik dat

It is dis kind of lack of common sense dat Buhari is using to kill dis country

I trust Obasanjo to have ended dis biafra nonsense if it were his regime

Kanu would hav been reported to have died in d prison by mosquito bites

Nd jst few troops of soldiers to each biafran state to kill anything with biafran flag or color on it wud end d madness

Mtchewwww

Incompetent orangutans

#Eco99#
that is to tell you that in the new world you can't kill anybody that is against your ideology of arming Fulani to kill others.you and obasanjo wouldn't have been able to kill people who are unarmed and chooses to be biafran.
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Bridget95(f): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

Chinedu!

There is no word like "Stupidness"!
I am sure you mean stupidity.
Go school, na lie you wont go.

The man was 'making sense' when he was abusing hausa but when he mentioned something to do with IPOB miscreants, you suddenly lost your senses and becmae 'stupidness'! grin grin grin

All you these piglets sef, one cannot even joke with you. shocked shocked
you refused to call the armed Fulani herdsmen killing people on daily bases miscreants but those who are protesting the killing unarmed. urgent brain purge is needed .

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Bridget95(f): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

Chinedu!

There is no word like "Stupidness"!
I am sure you mean stupidity.
Go school, na lie you wont go.

The man was 'making sense' when he was abusing hausa but when he mentioned something to do with IPOB miscreants, you suddenly lost your senses and becmae 'stupidness'! grin grin grin

All you these piglets sef, one cannot even joke with you. shocked shocked
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2017
TORTURE THEM AND FIND OUT FROM THEM WHO THEIR SPONSORS ARE..............SIMPLE angry
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by ehikwe22: 12:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Is this Delta?
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by tobiasbeecher: 1:44am On Sep 12, 2017
ecoeco:

I trust Obasanjo to have ended dis biafra nonsense if it were his regime

Nd jst few troops of soldiers to each biafran state to kill anything with biafran flag or color on it wud end d madness

Mtchewwww

Incompetent orangutans

#Eco99#
Can you see what Igbo hate has done to your psyche? They are talking about Fulani herdsmen and you're here talking about how obasanjo would have killed Kanu and invade Igbo land to kill Igbos. Shame on you, people like are are worst than Boko Haram. When the Igbos respond to your hate comment yof start saying rubbish on how they hate other Nigerians but nobody will know they are giving back what you have gave them. Just continue with your igbo hate, very soon you will get tired.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Kingspin(m): 1:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Aboki will never get sense. Religion has made it worst.
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by agbonkamen(f): 2:06am On Sep 12, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
This case will soon be swept under the carpet, the men who caught them will be framed for another offence and the herdsmen will be back to the farms in under a week.

And ifeanyi okowa will be bowing to the north.
that Gov. Okowa is a failure I mean a big mistake to Deltans.
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by danla44(m): 2:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Where is the AK47 ?

Can any gun in this pix.
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2017
They look so young and innocent that kids really sad
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by okerekeikpo: 3:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Army will not go and dance there because he is a Fulani herdsman if Na Igbo now they will send armored tank, rubbish country
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by okerekeikpo: 4:01am On Sep 12, 2017
ecoeco:

I trust Obasanjo to have end ed dis biafra nonsense if it were his regime

Mtchewwww

Incompetent orangutans

#Eco99#
ordinary sense u don't have but when sensible people are talking u will want to put mouth why? The one he did at odi did it stop anything? The Igbos he kill During the civil war did it stop anything? Pls stop disgracing ur family here

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2017
amuwo1980:
where is the gun, the ak 47?

Good question - no evidence, just allegations against some small boys.
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by 9japrof(m): 5:31am On Sep 12, 2017
See their unapologetic faces. Cos they are sure they would soon walk away free with a state redeployment to cap it all
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by abbeyty(m): 5:36am On Sep 12, 2017
It seems the guy narrating the story is an American returnee or should I say deportee. To those Fulani kids they should hang them by their balls
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Nemesis1: 6:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Built2last:
Fulani.

These boys will be transfered to Abuja by weekend in the guise that it's a special case.

Monday they are freed and sent to Benue or Osun

This government is a joke

Hope you enjoyed your likes, because this story has kleg , from the delta James bond to the AK carrying 12 year old boys , it doesn't add up
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Nemesis1: 6:13am On Sep 12, 2017
amuwo1980:
where is the gun, the ak 47?

Good question, ordinary locally made pistol they will parade it and record it on video but when AK is involved its not featured?

Kleg news CEO is just trying to get cheap attention
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Iamsammy(m): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Where is the gun
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2017
why do they give them soft landing... inasmuch I'm anti-jungle justice advocate
.. I support this villagers to mete out justice of the bush on this useless fellow... their OGA in aso rock will order for their release , they will probably walk Free.. Ndi Fulani egbugo obodo anyi... I bet my balls u will never see yellowbar Muslims on this thread,
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Welcomme: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2017
shammah1:
Good news! They're leader will order their release
This your English is confusing...
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by bishopandy(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Please where is the AK47 that this young boys attacked you with? You don't want want to incite violence but your report without evidence is inciting. So be careful
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by cytell56: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by a Delta State man ,Christian Ejike Obioko (C.E.O. Phantom-X Entertainment)....

'MY CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH THE DREADED ARMED FULANI HERDSMEN ON MY WAY TO MY FARM. THANK GOD FOR PROTECTING ME AND MY PARTNER.

The questions that should be on everyone's lips would be "who equips this young herdsmen with guns to guide their cows? Why should this Fulani teenagers be allowed to graze our lands with their cows holding AK 47 Rifles?

I am an advocate of community policing and would encourage every community to embrace it. Remember that the police can still be swift in response if we help them with the right informations.

It's quite unfortunate the present hardship hitting us Nigerians has led to this teenagers taking up arms to attack innocent citizens on their ways to their farms.

We call on the government to look into this issues before the idea of some fulani herdsmen who has lost their sanity due to hunger /open eye which has lead them to armed robbery decide the fate of all northerners.

Our youths must learn to tolerate each other for lasting peace instead of using my experience with this criminals to launch another ethnic crisis.

Let's Learn to love one another and come together as a community to fish out this criminals because that's what they are "Criminals".Please share till we get this criminals in jail'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIw0DaQjmKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt8lD7kbtMM

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/fulani-herdsmen-attack-delta-state-man.html?m=1
God don catch this ones dem. That one still dey wear cap!!!
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2017
I know Yoruba Muslims won't like this.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by okenta2017: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians see the small foreigners killing you because Buhari the Grand Patron is President
Once you see these Fulani herdsmen in your community carrying gun disarm them immediate. Calling the police that will receive order from above will not work. The order the police will be waiting for is from one of their own.

Once they discover that if they carry gun to roam around peoples farm they will be disarmed by the community vigilante they will think twice before carrying gun around. The vigilante need the gun more than them. Can a southerner roam around the village in sokoto, kano or northern Kaduna carrying gun. Enough of all these madness.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Finest4luv1(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2017
This Fulani get luck no b for Aba or Onitsha they catch them they for become history by now.. Senseless people
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by Dee1murphy(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2017
There's no iota of truth in this report, I served in the north and I'm used to the fulanis, though I'm not saying they don't misbehave sometimes or carry guns. ...All I know is that they only use locally made guns and not AK-47 as reported. ...kindly show us pictures of the AK-47....and also very sure the guy in question was the one who attacked this kids. ....I'm sure 100% sure this story was cooked to insight against this young herdsmen.
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by ellovee(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Why were they not killed at the spot, what other investigation do they want to carry out?
A criminal is caught with fire arm, a herdsman in that matter, and u handed him over to his brother in power, don't worry . just get prepared for an invasion.
How I wish it was OSPAC that apprehended them.
Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by ellovee(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Dee1murphy:
There's no iota of truth in this report, I served in the north and I'm used to the fulanis, though I'm not saying they don't misbehave sometimes or carry guns. ...All I know is that they only use locally made guns and not AK-47 as reported. ...kindly show us pictures of the AK-47....and also very sure the guy in question was the one who attacked this kids. ....I'm sure 100% sure this story was cooked to insight against this young herdsmen.
until ur family is invaded by these heartless, bloodthirsty herdsmen, keep holding brief on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) by breakeven: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Just watch it kwankwaso and the IG will soon order their release secretly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.