Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk (2809 Views)

Biafra: A Yoruba Muslim Response To Bbc Hardtalk On Why Igbo's Are Angry With Ni / Buhari Snubs Obasanjo On His 81st Birthday / Nigeria's Army Chief Brutal Buratai Brutalised On BBC Hardtalk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Why does Obasanjo like disgracing himself. See how the BBC presenter massacred Obasanjo
Nigerian leaders are indefensible.
If you have data please watch that Obasanjo on BBC Hardtalk. Obasanjo was just ranting up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nigerian leaders have failed miserably. There must be a way out of this mess.
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Even Buhari was not spared in the BBC reporters analysis of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by fk001(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
I watched it, OBJ was just shouting up and down no points.

He can't even say how many children he have, just beating around the bush untill Stephen the hard talk presenter helped him with a random figure of 20.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
fk001:

He can't even say how many children he have, just beating around the bush untill Stephen the hard talk presenter helped him with a random figure of 20.

That interview was brutal. Obasanjo was simply massacred, he could not defend his record, he could not defend the book he wrote, he could not defend his support for Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Obasanjo said Buhari was rubish when it comes to the economy, Obasanjo knew Buhari was incompetent on the economy, why did he sell him to gullible Nigerians?

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Sebastine1994(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
The government is made up of individuals. They have families too, they want to love and be loved. They have families too. We should not fear them. They should fear us. Use organised violence to threaten government workers. Threaten their families to get them to comply. Example obasanjo has a family, he has investments. It is easier to bring down a man who has something to lose. Burn down his farm and investments. GO after his family. Use organised violence to threaten his security details. No body would want to protect a politician, when his own family and property are venerable

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sebastine1994:
The government is made up of
individuals. They have families too,
they want to love and be loved.
They have families too. We should
not fear them. They should fear us.
Use organised violence to threaten
government workers. Threaten
their families to get them to
comply. Example obasanjo has a
family, he has investments. It is
easier to bring down a man who has
something to lose. Burn down his
farm and investments. GO after his
family. Use organised violence to
threaten his security details. No
body would want to protect a
politician, when his own family and property are venerable

We will destroy them with the truth not violence

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by tuscani: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
taguafuo:
Why does Obasanjo like disgracing himself. See how the BBC presenter massacred Obasanjo
If you have data please watch that Obasanjo on BBC Hardtalk. Obasanjo was just ranting up and down.
link please
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
tuscani:
link please
It is on the BBC.Co.uk website. I watched it with a VPN because I am not in the UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08qlxkw/hardtalk-olusegun-obasanjo-president-of-nigeria-19992007

That is the link but you need a UK VPN if you are not in the UK. You also need to sign up on the BBC website.
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 12, 2017
taguafuo:
Don't be devour by hate, shove ur frustrated life into ur arse and make a logical and reasonable submit on issue, keep ur sentiment and depression in check no one stand a better chance from a well planned younger person, so use ur brain, it a free gift of God

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2017
profolaolu:
Don't be devour by hate, shove ur frustrated life into ur arse and make a logical and reasonable submit on issue, keep ur sentiment and depression in check no one stand a better chance from a well planned younger person, so use ur brain, it a free gift of God

Keep your advice to yourself , you desperately need it

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2017
fk001:

I guess au should sit ur father or grandfather of obasanjo age down and question him with insolence and aggression and see if he ll stand a chance of 15% of obasanjo ability, post ur questioning online and let us evaluate someone as old as obasanjo in ur family
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2017
taguafuo:

Keep your advice to yourself , you desperately need it
Am not advising U,such is never needed for a brain dead antagonist
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2017
profolaolu:
I guess au should sit ur father or grandfather of obasanjo age down and question him with insolence and aggression and see if he ll stand a chance of 15% of obasanjo ability, post ur questioning online and let us evaluate someone as old as obasanjo in ur family

By the age of 12 years, I was already more accomplished than your lord and saviours Buhari and Obasanjo.
Now this little kid, can you go and ask your mum for something to eat?

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2017
taguafuo:

By the age of 12 years, I was already more accomplished than your lord and saviours Buhari and Obasanjo.
Now this little kid, can you go and ask your mum for something to eat?
It is evidence that ur life is filled with hatred and depression because U are shouting of accomplishment when U are ranting and bickering on faceless forum, well I guess U are accomplished in the land of the dead because U don't av a name talk more of some1 recognise U or it rings a bell

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Anticabal: 2:05am On Sep 12, 2017
I thought Buratai was the biggest idiot i've ever seen on BBCHardtalk until I watched this God-forsaken corrupt mongrel called OBJ.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Pavarottii(m): 2:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Obj just went there to insult himself.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Mohderry(m): 4:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Most Africans on hard talk always receive a good bashing from Steve. The worst part of the interview was when obj claimed he never bribed any one to further his third term agenda. I also think he might not know how many kids he has fathered

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Sebastine1994(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2017
taguafuo:

We will destroy them with the truth not violence

since 1960 you have been destroying them with the truth. What has been the result? What have you to show for it? Let us try a more faster route. It is only a madman that want change but won't change tactics. My brother hop onboard the train of change. The train of revolution.
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by taguafuo: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by tuscani: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2017
taguafuo:

It is on the BBC.Co.uk website. I watched it with a VPN because I am not in the UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08qlxkw/hardtalk-olusegun-obasanjo-president-of-nigeria-19992007

That is the link but you need a UK VPN if you are not in the UK. You also need to sign up on the BBC website.
thsnks
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2017
If this new then am disappointed

Obj should go and rest

Saraki is the one I wanted in this show
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Pavarottii:
Obj just went there to insult himself.
If there is someone as old as obasanjo in ur family bring him let us question him with rigour and insolence and see if he can stand
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by Ibangedyourmom: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2017
profolaolu:
If there is someone as old as obasanjo in ur family bring him let us question him with rigour and insolence and see if he can stand

People as old as Obj in his family know what self respect is which is why they won't come on air to disgrace their families. grin

Since yours don't know you can bring them on air so we can bash them just like we are bashing Obj. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by paBuhari(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
OBJ is a disgrace to humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by surgical: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2017
taguafuo:

That interview was brutal. Obasanjo was simply massacred, he could not defend his record, he could not defend the book he wrote, he could not defend his support for Buhari.
I thank God for this the man is too full of himself believing he is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria even though he is empty, he believe he is better than everybody, until he is cut to seize like this, election is coming he would start recommending for us now.But the youths are wiser now.
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by paBuhari(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Anticabal:
I thought Buratai was the biggest idiot i've ever seen on BBCHardtalk until I watched this God-forsaken corrupt mongrel called OBJ.
YOU just spoke my mind cheesy OBJ is a big disgrace. The man was rusted for suya on BBC. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by paBuhari(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Lalasticlala come see how OBJ disgrace himself on BBC. grin grin grin Why is OBJ obsessed with GEJ?
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by fk001(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2017
profolaolu:

Why are you angry?
Re: Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk by fk001(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2017
taguafuo:

Lol that's African leaders for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Television’s Broadcast Equipment Deal That Fractured Ambode’s Relationship / This Is The Current State Of Ikeja BRT Terminal In Lagos / 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.