Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative (534 Views)

Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) / Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative by akekelegboghodo: 2:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Hello people, I have a relative who has been mentally sick for some years now. We have been using orthodox medicine (which, by the way, is quite expensive and unaffordable) but all the pills and injection do is to lull him to sleep, which is fine.

But this time, it doesn't even work at all. Even after taking these, he's still restless and insomnia oriented. Right now, it's such a shame to see him roaming the streets and to realize that there's little health care agents can do.

I just need a place to keep him (most preferably a traditional home where herbs are used) where he can be confined and monitored. The bills for confining a mentally sick person in a psychiatric hospital is quite outrageous. Please help me, anywhere within Nigeria.

If you wish to reach me personally, kindly send me an email on akekelegboghodo@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative by Nduemma12(m): 2:35am On Sep 12, 2017
grin
Re: I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Nduemma12:
grin
What's funny here?! Why shiny your green teeth?!
Re: I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative by oxypress: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Has there been a history of head injury or trauma with or without concusion (loss of conciousness) in the past? Head inury may result from different sources like sports injury, vehicle accidents, fights, falls, even drugs, etc.

Most brain injuries that cause psychiatric disorders may not recover with conventional psychiatric drugs.

A damaged brain needs healing. The psycho drugs coverup the symtoms and when removed the patient is back to square one. The drugs may lose potency over time and become ineffective.
HBOT heals the brain by saturating the body and brain with oxygen, new blood vessels are created, biochemical reactions are improved, there are so many positive things you will observe from the first day of treatment. This is not a boast because even that first treatment can go for free! This freebie expires in one week and it is not for everybody o.

Most patient who have received hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) have had cause to rejoice. Their problems vanished and others are much reduced and are able to return to gainful employment.

Do not lose hope as you have not tried hbot yet.

Many mental health patients are labeled 'mad' and treated wrongly. Our former firstclass footballer, Rashididi Yekini is a typical example.

In the US thousands of veterans who had brain injuries or PTSD and were being treated with psychiatric drugs were still comiting suicides or shooting down people. Many of them who were treated with hbot recovered and returned to work. The difference is very clear! Find out yourself.

HBOT may be what he needs and not tradomedical.
Re: I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative by akekelegboghodo: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks for your suggestion. How do I get that. I mean in a hospital or pharmacy?
oxypress:
Has there been a history of head injury or trauma with or without concusion (loss of conciousness) in the past? Head inury may result from different sources like sports injury, vehicle accidents, fights, falls, even drugs, etc.

Most brain injuries that cause psychiatric disorders may not recover with conventional psychiatric drugs.

A damaged brain needs healing. The psycho drugs coverup the symtoms and when removed the patient is back to square one. The drugs may lose potency over time and become ineffective.
HBOT heals the brain by saturating the body and brain with oxygen, new blood vessels are created, biochemical reactions are improved, there are so many positive things you will observe from the first day of treatment. This is not a boast because even that first treatment can go for free! This freebie expires in one week and it is not for everybody o.

Most patient who have received hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) have had cause to rejoice. Their problems vanished and others are much reduced and are able to return to gainful employment.

Many mental health patients are labeled 'mad' and treated wrongly. Our former firstclass footballer, Rashididi Yekini is a typical example.

In the US thousands of veterans who had brain injuries or PTSD and were being treated with psychiatric drugs were still comiting suicides or shooting down people. Many of them who were treated with hbot recovered and returned to work. The difference is very clear! Find out yourself.

Re: I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative by akekelegboghodo: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
oxypress:

Thanks for your suggestion. How do I get that. I mean in a hospital or pharmacy?
Re: I Need A Traditional Mental Home For A Mentally Sick Relative by oxypress: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Its an outpatient service. No admissions. We help hospitals/doctors, healthcare profesionals and patients who are careful enough to listen to our advice.
HBOT is simple to get. No side effects,
If you need more info from us just google: hbot in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

American Singer Selena Gomez Undergoes Kidney Transplant, See Who Made The Donat / Try Renavive And Say Goodbye To Kidney Stone Pains. / 11 Sure Signs You Are Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.