Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,618 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

American Singer Selena Gomez Undergoes Kidney Transplant, See Who Made The Donat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / American Singer Selena Gomez Undergoes Kidney Transplant, See Who Made The Donat (536 Views)

Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Singer Selena Gomez Undergoes Kidney Transplant, See Who Made The Donat by 9jacrib222: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
http://www.9jacrib.com/2017/09/american-singer-selena-gomez-undergoes.html

American singer and actress Selena Gomez has taken to her IG page to thank her family and fans after undergoing a successful kidney transfer.

She captioned:

I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery.

And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made.

It was gather that her best friend made the donation.

Remember it is said to" know your real friends is when you need them the most".

I wish her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: American Singer Selena Gomez Undergoes Kidney Transplant, See Who Made The Donat by TyushTal(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2017
This is a tough one oh

I heard one kidney survives alone for only about 20 years
How true?
Re: American Singer Selena Gomez Undergoes Kidney Transplant, See Who Made The Donat by BLESSMME: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Wow, people are really great o
#Friendship goals
Re: American Singer Selena Gomez Undergoes Kidney Transplant, See Who Made The Donat by paiz: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Speedy recovery
Re: American Singer Selena Gomez Undergoes Kidney Transplant, See Who Made The Donat by lonlytroy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
They have good medical facilities to make the surgery a success not Nigeria where Nepa can seize light in the model of an operation

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Get The HPV Vaccine Now! / How Can I Treat Pile / 5 Simple Tricks To Control Your Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.