Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 (29611 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Sola Sobowale Covers Genevieve Magazine / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by richidinho(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Why not?
With that pix up there!
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by HAH: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2017
When she baff all this pancake comot then you will see she is grandma

This days I don't believe pictures where they cover all the wrinkles with foundation and pancake, no be for this nairaland we see one woman cover ogbomosho tribal marks with foundation and turned to slay queen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by slick1(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2017
She haf old please. Aging is an irreversible reaction, so no matter the make up and photo editing when u see neckline, hands and toes u will always know a woman's true age.

Not taking anything away from d fact that she is a butiful woman � sha
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2017
The power of makeup and digital camera + photo editing tools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by beautiful232(f): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2017
old woman in young body.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by EzeJustme(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Old woman :oslim+black = beauty
Love her body thou
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by UncleSnr(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
iamleumas:

When you think you have all the problems in the world, stop and rethink.
This is 6-year-old Bradley Lowery. He's suffering from a rare form of cancer -- neuroblastoma and has just about TWO weeks to live.

His best friend, England football int'l and former Sunderland FC striker, Jermain Defoe just paid him probably his last visit in what was an emotional goodbye. Friends and family have been doing the same. Really heartbreaking photos.
Sometimes, we just have to take a minute and thank God for the free air that we breathe.

My thoughts are with the young lad and his family. May God bless his tender soul.
Devastating!!!
My friend, he is dead. https://g.co/kgs/5jNeVM
Born: 17 May 2011
Died: 7 July 2017, Blackhall Colliery, United Kingdom
Parents: Gemma Lowery, Carl Lowery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Sezua(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
iamleumas:

When you think you have all the problems in the world, stop and rethink.
This is 6-year-old Bradley Lowery. He's suffering from a rare form of cancer -- neuroblastoma and has just about TWO weeks to live.

His best friend, England football int'l and former Sunderland FC striker, Jermain Defoe just paid him probably his last visit in what was an emotional goodbye. Friends and family have been doing the same. Really heartbreaking photos.
Sometimes, we just have to take a minute and thank God for the free air that we breathe.

My thoughts are with the young lad and his family. May God bless his tender soul.
Devastating!!!
Why post such on this topic?
You are an insensitive prick who would not mid posting nonsense about people just to gain likes.
Bradley is already dead stop posting nonsense and get a life.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by normac: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Admirable post and sentiments but Bradley died in July actually

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-39883344
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by melodyogonna(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
I dont believe this atall
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by positivelord: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
I 4 say I like her, but I dont want any single problem with Amaechi and their Osborne Tower abegi

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
vegetarian diet. no meat
Methuselah chop meat sotey e clock 1500years old..������my granny die at 120...And she dey drag meat with everybody
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Pidginwhisper: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
Amechi dick name na "Forever Young "grin
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by slick1(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2017
beautiful232:
old woman in young body.

I like u and I want u to like me too. From there we can move to the next level. wink
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Iranoladun(f): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2017
dongreatty:
Wow. This is real ageing wt grace!

Which aging with grace? If you know tha amount of money she spent on pills, nutrition and different beauty procedures you won't say that. It is rather a case of money well spend and result of passion and dedication�
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by silasweb(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
vegetarian diet. no meat
Ok. Thanks a lot
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Greatidonis: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2017
If I'm been shared around by top polithiefcian.. I will diffinately look younger.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by iamdannyfc(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Omg
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by simpleshawls(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2017
We have clean london use iphone 6,7 samsung and other product @ cheap rate kindly check my signature
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Pierr(f): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2017
GJames:
I believe she is 53 and I am frying water right now

Lol
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Wizcollifa(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2017
With her christian louboutin heels that cost #1m, Amaechi and rivers money is talking.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Duru009(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2017
This is the biggest runs woman in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by CastingToVilla(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2017
See the 53 year old lips she is using on Amaechi's rooster. Amaechi, come make I arrange one better oshere for you not this old woman feeding fat on the sweat of First Bank contract staff.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Houseofglam7(f): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Dexter247:

U wee just be commenting trash angry

You wee just be quoting me anyhow.... aw izzit doing you
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Deflorence(f): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Wow! Lovely. Love her since Moment with MO 'African Magic
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by yandevboy: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2017
adonismuller:
What am I supposed to do with her age?

You can hold her down with your muscles and fu** her brains out.

She is a lovely milf

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Myself2(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2017
GJames:
I believe she is 53 and I am frying water right now

Of course every woman will look younger if she has steady supply of looted funds from corrupt governors and ex governors.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Gerrard59(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Myself2:

Of course every woman will look younger if she has steady supply of looted funds from corrupt governors and ex governors.

C'mon!! She spent 22 good years at ExxonMobil. What is looted funds about her looks?
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by chibbyRJ(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Download Latest Naija Gospel Music by Twince Melody Entertainment;

(Gospel Music) BY - Ironboi and Kennykent - Titled Ah Jesus Mi = Download and Enjoy!!!!

Ironboi ft KennyKent - Ah Jesus Mi

Download Below;

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/269392

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by beautiful232(f): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
slick1:

I like u and I want u to like me too. From there we can move to the next level. wink

cheesy
slick1:

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by hahn(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
UncleSnr:
My friend, he is dead. https://g.co/kgs/5jNeVM
Born: 17 May 2011
Died: 7 July 2017, Blackhall Colliery, United Kingdom
Parents: Gemma Lowery, Carl Lowery

Seems he just resubscribed to the internet recently. The Buhari tenure no be here grin
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by OCHOdee(f): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
kiss kiss kiss #goals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Turn Fela’s House To Museum / Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos) / Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.