Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days (27159 Views)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by Unbreakable007: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
They are not well trained
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by obyon(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Who pays them for these flesh na?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by Dotng: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
bigpicture001:
the best way to avoid ritualistic nd random kidnappers is to avoid entering taxis..board only big buses that are crowded..that way,u minimise the chance of ritualistic imprisonment by 90 percent
I agree with your point. However, you need to know that some victims of kidnapping boarded buses from known motor parks.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by omaolowo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
cummando:

As in how exactly their skulls go take bring the money dey baffle me.....

Abi central bank dey the afterlife? Wey dem dey kill people so that dem go go make withdrawal? What happened to hard work?

I weak

That is why all attempts to shore up the value of the Naira are not working!
These money spirits always go behind to steal money and disrupt rescue plans on the Naira.

But so far, these blood sucking, human vital organs chewing devils seem only to work in Black Africa: and by popular demand, they have conclaved and made Nigeria its headquarters

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by DJInfluence: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is why i would like people not to carry out jungle justice immedaitely after catching the useless kidnappers & ritualists. They should let them mention their sponsors first, before jungle juctice is meted out. Yes, am in support of jungle justice for useless ritualists and their sponsors.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by raphy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
God didn't bring her this far to leave her..he need to thank hwe creator. he alone deserve all the praise..

Nigeria which way....
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by imam07: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
bigpicture001:
the best way to avoid ritualistic nd random kidnappers is to avoid entering taxis..board only big buses that are crowded..that way,u minimise the chance of ritualistic imprisonment by 90 percent
So u think all the towns in Nigeria are using big bus.
Even ritualist can take u the moment u step out of your house. Bus can't carry u go every where.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by oskaaay(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Congrats for the saving grace of God on her

RIP to the deceased
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by imam07: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
mccoy47:
Lucky girl!
I think is high time FG sets up a tax force to crack down on these scam shrines and prayer houses.
RIP to the unfortunate ones
Which tax force. U think people that are paying for the parts are coming from the moon. So nah govt (politicians) wey dey buy the human parts most,nah them go set task force?
Can u use cat to protect fry fish?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by nakoks(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
NUMSKULL
Nkwelle10:
Say no to poverty
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by captaininiobong(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
its not your time.. dat why God saved u. i do hear of people who are gone tru same process .. just go and do your thanksgiving in church next sunday.... lol
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by Icon4s(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kimcutie:
One of the kidnapped students of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Oluwaseun Mary Olaniyan, has revealed how she escaped from the kidnappers’ den.

She was kidnapped along with two other students Oladepo Blessing and Oluwasemilore Mary, who were later found dead.

Olaniyan, a history student said she was kidnapped by four men in a vehicle painted in the state taxi colour at about 6.30pm outside the main gate of the institution.

She said;

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/news/kidnap-victim-reveals-escaped-11-days-captivity/

I saw this girl's father yesterday on facebook declaring his daughter missing.

Thank God! May God continue to protect our children o.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by waldigit: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
cummando:

Abi central bank dey the afterlife? Wey dem dey kill people so that dem go go make withdrawal? What happened to hard work?

I weak

Revelation chapter 18 for the reasons.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
cummando:

I weak

Africans love short cuts. most are physically strong but mentally lazy.
that's our problem.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by Habyz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
I thank God for her life. All of those blaming afonjas how una know say na afonjas person do am?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days by Rozaytee: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
pweshboi:
May we not meet what will eat us as we go about our daily job to look for what we will eat. And may God save us from those that plans to harms us while we know not.
Amen!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS / Kidnappers Of Police Corporals Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.