Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Infinix Note 4 (the Beast) ... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 (the Beast) ... (1934 Views)

Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) / Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 4 (the Beast) ... by Crackybaba: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2017
The sleek and beautiful crafted infinix note 4 pro always stands out amoing its peers.#Takecharge and stand tall among your peers, friends and colleagues[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Infinix Note 4 (the Beast) ... by stevewheezy(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2017
#TakeCharge
Re: Infinix Note 4 (the Beast) ... by aliyubaka: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Beast my my yansh. Techno agents on nairaland well done. If you have the money don't buy anything other than Apple or Samsung phones. Techno and the rest are just poos. Deceiving ignorant nigerians out of their money
Re: Infinix Note 4 (the Beast) ... by Soulsymbol99: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
aliyubaka:
Beast my my yansh. Techno agents on nairaland well done. If you have the money don't buy anything other than Apple or Samsung phones. Techno and the rest are just poos. Deceiving ignorant nigerians out of their money

No be only d beast name Brock Lesnar grin
Wetin u talk na tru After Samsung, iPhone n maybe next Nokia, d rest name crap! grin
Re: Infinix Note 4 (the Beast) ... by stevewheezy(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Nice one wink

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice, Dstv/gotv React To Operations Shut Down In 2019 / Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs And Price / Checkout The Prices Of The Infinix Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.