Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

25 Celebrities That Married Their Mistresses. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 25 Celebrities That Married Their Mistresses. (1271 Views)

25 Celebrities Who Committed Horrible Unbelievable Crimes (@trend360tv) Trend36 / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Celebrities That Married Their Mistresses. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
These 25 (male) celebrities had mistresses...

...and they eventually ended up marrying those their mistresses!

Did I hear somebori say "lucky hoes"?!! cheesycheesy gringrin.
Well, I saw it on the net and here's the link to read it:

http://quamiller.com/6iVc

*Modified*...
*NB: It is my custom not to copy and paste other people's work, I do not and can not copy other people's work without their prior written permission, whether or not I gave them credit. It is a risk...unknown to many people. So, instead of these long stories, I simply post the link to the article/where I read it online, so that you can go there and read it directly.
Re: 25 Celebrities That Married Their Mistresses. by Babysnow1: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
BROS JUST LINK? Y U NO POST AM NOW... E COME BE LIKE SAY U GIVE ME SOUP BUT NO GARRI/FUFU
Re: 25 Celebrities That Married Their Mistresses. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
BROS JUST LINK? Y U NO POST AM NOW... E COME BE LIKE SAY U GIVE ME SOUP BUT NO GARRI/FUFU
grin Well, actually, what I did was, I gave you the full address of where to get the soup+garri/fufu...+palmwine+etc grin...all for free. You know say I try sha grin.

On a serious note, I don't copy and paste other people's work without their prior permit-it's risky, especially for someone of my status. Some students around, can do that and the owner won't mind. But once they see it's someone like me...well, I'm likely to hear from a lawyer! So to be on the safe side, I just post the link. I guess you understand.
Re: 25 Celebrities That Married Their Mistresses. by Babysnow1: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
EmmaFantastic:

grin Well, actually, what I did was, I gave you the full address of where to get the soup+garri/fufu...+palmwine+etc grin...all for free. You know say I try sha grin.

On a serous note, I don't copy and paste other people's work without their prior permit-it's risky, especially for someone of my status. Some students around, can do that and the owner won't mind. But once they see it's someone like me...well, I'm likely to hear from a lawyer! So to be on the sfae side, I just post the link. I guess you understand.
(SMILES) OK SIR
Re: 25 Celebrities That Married Their Mistresses. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
(SMILES) OK SIR
Good (High 5).

In any case, why are you "baby snow", you should be adult snow nau gringrin.
Baby snow will be like saw dust...tiny and light...not real snow, grin and won't be cold enough. grin
Re: 25 Celebrities That Married Their Mistresses. by Babysnow1: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
EmmaFantastic:

Good (High 5).

In any case, why are you "baby snow", you should be adult snow nau gringrin.
Baby snow will be like saw dust...tiny and light...not real snow, grin and won't be cold enough. grin
lol I PREFECT BABYSNOW COS AM KINDOF WEIRD AND I DO NAUGHTY THINGS. AND to CROWN IT ALL AM VERY COLD

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The World Most Ugliest Woman / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Abandoned Private Jet (photos) / Bombshell! “squareville” Was Never Owned By Psquare --paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.