Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) (28817 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by nefertitiram: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
God2man:
Then many marriages will break because they are built on lies.

Above all, love cover multitude of sins.

This is another angle. But some lies are bigger than some lies grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:23am On Sep 13, 2017
Hmmmmm Because Marriage is like Married a Husband or wife and sometimes a Girl ask you to married a Beautiful fine girl and if even of that if you Married a another Wife or Husband you commit Adultery and Even you will get divorce if you Married 2 Wives or Two Husbands. And as a Child of God I believed in the Bible and as that I know What the Bible says on the Book of Deuteronomy 5:18 You shall not Commit Adultery it in my Catholic Bible: NAB so that makes sense. wink grin smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by anneboleyn(f): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2017
If for example a spouse who is an American citizen and residing in the US came to marry a Nigerian citizen in Nigeria and promises that after the wedding he will arrange immigration papers for the wife to join him so that they can live together, and the processing of the paper was in progress, but the husband hid the progress of the papers processing from his wife, for reasons having to do with issues between the wife and her husbands family members, and the husband decided not to bring his wife over anymore and seeks to dissolve the marriage, do you think annulment or divorce is the best way to legally end the marriage? Please I need to hear your opinions
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by owoshuyi(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2017
I think u both also should have done fertility tests. All the same I don't think Jesus would advice u to end d marriage. In my opinion.
teshyberry:

My dear I have a lot to tell about marriage
I served God faithfully in school,
When it was time to marry, I married a virgin @ age 24.
There's no baby yet after 3years
I just realised from test results it's not my fault at all...
It'snt this deception
Yet I'm too scared and too religious to end the marriage...
Mum is late!
Even my Popsy wants me to quit!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by nefertitiram: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
anneboleyn:
If for example a spouse who is an American citizen and residing in the US came to marry a Nigerian citizen in Nigeria and promises that after the wedding he will arrange immigration papers for the wife to join him so that they can live together, and the processing of the paper was in progress, but the husband hid the progress of the papers processing from his wife, for reasons having to do with issues between the wife and her husbands family members, and the husband decided not to bring his wife over anymore and seeks to dissolve the marriage, do you think annulment or divorce is the best way to legally end the marriage? Please I need to hear your opinions

Divorce.

You can only annul if the man lied he was US citizen only to find out common Ghana citizenship, he no get!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by teshyberry(f): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
nefertitiram:

Why will you end the marriage because no child yet? Children are gifts from God and fruits of marriage. Did you marry just because to bear kids?
Why exactly did you get married? Is hubby having fertility issues? Did he know before marriage and did he hide it from you? Have you seen a doctor? Your hubby may not be happy at the result, you need to stand by him and reassure him. You should not resent him now... Esp if it came as a shock to him as well. I can imagine how deflated his ego and manhood may be right now, don't make it worse for him. There are many treatments for male fertility issues. Worst case, there is ivf and icsi. Other options are donor sperm. As long as both of you are in agreement. I see adverts all the time for surrogates, even people are willing to pay for donor eggs. So kini big deal? But if your hubby knew that he had sperm issues before marriage and refused to tell you, then you have a right to request annulment, as it is deception. But if he didn't know, it will nor be fair of you to abandon him now.. It has only been 3 years...

We waited 4 years before we started having kids, and the issue was with me, but my man was supportive all the way.

Once we saw a doc who said he has done all the treatments, we should go and do IVF, I felt so downcast... My hubby asked the doctor "does she have a womb?" The doc said yes, the womb is fine. My hubby responded, that's all we need to know, when the time comes, we will have kids. And we decided not to talk about babies and fertility in our home again. Infact one of my daughter's names means "There is Time for Everything"

Within 6mths, without anxiety and trying desperately, we conceived twins, even though they came prematurely and didn't survive, then conceived another girl who was born 10/11mths after. The doctors said it wouldn't come naturally... God confused them. The same doctor said it was as a result of all the fertility treatments we had been using over the years, all of a sudden, I am over fertile! I laughed in Swahili!

Like I said before, it is all about agreement. Once both of you agree and pray in agreement, God will answer. No need for blame games, it doesn't help. Marriage is for better for worse. Children will come when the time comes.

The beautiful thing about my situation was that I had a past, and he was aware of the past before we went ahead, so it was easy to support me. Now, if I had hidden that part of my life, and it came out to haunt us later, then he had every right to request annulment based on deception.

Even things like being a school dropout and claiming to be a graduate is a big deception. Even as big as lying about fertility issues.

Sweetheart thanks so much for all you've said.. infact you've said a lot.
Sincerely speaking,having children was 1 of my top reasons for getting married. I no use love eye take marry. I planned on having all my kids by age 30.I guess I was being too calcuating. Ok I know about IVF and d rest but hubby seem to have more important projects when considering the cost. He seems not bothered. He keeps saying God will do, God will do it. I certainly know God will do it but shouldn't we make efforts?? He doesn't seem bothered about it.
Besides this fertility issue, he's been nice to me.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by nefertitiram: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2017
teshyberry:

Sweetheart thanks so much for all you've said.. infact you've said a lot.
Sincerely speaking,having children was 1 of my top reasons for getting married. I no use love eye take marry. I planned on having all my kids by age 30.I guess I was being too calcuating. Ok I know about IVF and d rest but hubby seem to have more important projects when considering the cost. He seems not bothered. He keeps saying God will do, God will do it. I certainly know God will do it but shouldn't we make efforts?? He doesn't seem bothered about it.
Besides this fertility issue, he's been nice to me.

Have you both done fertility testing? Is his sperm count normal? Start from there b4 thinking of ivf. That is a last resort option
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by Erums(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
JesusDWay:

Are you saying you married a virgin or you were a virgin when you married? Also, can you confidently say the man you married is a genuine born-again child of God? Also, you didn't state whether the tests showed the man you married is the one at fault, cuz the fact that you are not the one with the problem doesn't mean there's a problem with him too, it happens at times like that that both parties are fine. Moreover, even if the tests show he is the one with a problem, are you sure he can by any chance know his condition before asking you to marry him, cuz thats the only time we can say he deceived you. Finally till i get your response, it is after 3years of marriage that you can start trying to find out what the exact issue is. I used to think its one year but a friend's wife who is a lab scientist told me its 3years so,there's still hope.

hello sir, can you please guide me , i intend o migrate to canada ...kindly assist as im a newbie
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by ArcToyin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Benjom:
... but sir, God can restore that challenged person sha o cool
Yes, but not with the deceit of the person. Why hid it from your partner all this while.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) by ysyowel(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
frubben:
God says I hate divorce, apostle say u can divorce.
God hate sin but love a sinner,
God hate divorce but he love the divorcee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua / Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video) / Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.