Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) (33708 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / DSS Invites Danlami Nmodu, Newsdiary Online Publisher Over Investigative Story / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by FmO4(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
is it ur shoe embarassed

one cannot wear shoe him like again lipsrsealed

I tire for them o
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by duroc(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Smh for you

Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sen.Yerima hw is dat ur 13yrs old Egyptian Wife, she must have bn a big beautiful Girl by now,my regards to her
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by FmO4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
ignis:
Nigerians can lie and can be easily deceived...
How will you tell me that shoe is worth N784,750? Give me #50K and I will buy that shoe for you.

Thank you oo, I thought is only me that is thinking that way o
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
RichFoundation:
Aboki na aboki. If you like wear heaven
Na lie grin
That pair may not be worn again after this because, there's more smiley
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by FmO4(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=mrvitalis post=60383169]Honestly that's not too much please enough of all this stupid post

What you should complain about you won't

Smh
Dnt mind them, Amebo.
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Orodje(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Shoe migwo
oniovo mavo cool
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by FmO4(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Assensio:
her wedin go crash in 2 monts tym..idiot ppl..some1 de dere we neva chop mornin food
I dey here, u no lie
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by BigIyanga: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
ignis:
How will you tell me that shoe is worth N784,750? Give me #50K and I will buy that shoe for you.
As if folks like dont buy expensive shoes, jewelry and gadgets like that.. keep wallowing in your abyss of delusion! They dont give a fvkc about you.
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
That one is not corruption according to Buhari.

He keeps closing his eyes to all the happening by/from the North.

If na Dezani now EFCC/DSS go dey very sharp!

Nonsense/fake corruption fighter!
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
ChristyB:
Money sure means nothing to this people..Make dem enjoy

Soon people will say the same about your shoes .
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:
And some are doing wedding with 20k grin grin grin grin Some ppl won't like this
Hahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Assensio:
..idiot ppl..some1 de dere we neva chop mornin food
it's called economic justice..quit self victimisation of ur sheer and rightly due misery and accept the world as it is or you work to build a better one..
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Austin234(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
What a pedition? Corruption in the high and low places
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Assensio(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
BinDean:
it's called economic justice..quit self victimisation of ur sheer and rightly due misery and accept the world as it is or you work to build a better one..
wetin dis wan de talk...bigdean ko? Big preek ni.economic justice..no b deir hand our economic de
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by wildchild02: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Money is good

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
ignis:
50k ke? it is 12k in Idumota.
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by afroxyz: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
And so?
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by greypencils: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na to double your hustle be this o
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Assensio:
wetin dis wan de talk...bigdean ko? Big preek ni.economic justice..no b deir hand our economic de
pls tell me who put the economy in their hands? And why their hands and not your hand Since the economy rightly belongs to all of us?
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
duroc:
Smh for you
Thank you for this. The thunder that will roast Nigerian bloggers when?
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sabrina18:
Hahahhaha.
Lol abi I dey lie grin
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
buchilino:

I THINK HE LIKES U.
Lol na so he dey show affection grin
He for talk na tongue
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by barn2(f): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Do You want to make Online Sales on Your Website? Let’s Integrate Payment Solutions For You

A company website is a must-have in today’s Internet-driven economy. But while most companies have a website, few use them to their full potential to drive sales and revenue. That’s a shame, because websites are often a major investment in terms of time and money, and they can be a lot of work to keep updated.

So if you aren't maximizing the return on investment of your site, you're missing out on a huge opportunity.

Features of Payment Gateway

Accept Visa, MasterCard, Verve etc on your website
Integrated directly to your Bank account
It's simple, secure and affordable
Secured payments to accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world.
Small or large business? No Problem
Customers can make hassle-free payments directly on your website.
Security; PCI-compliant, with fraud management built-in.
Very Low payment per transaction
Different payment Gateway options: Interswitch, PayPal, GTPay, Voguepay, Paystack and CashEnvoy
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by sylvez(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Annie939:
she's very lucky congrats
now you are saying she is very lucky don't worry very soon you go blame her for marrying wealth
people like you na him dey give us headache
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
sure....made in Aba grin grin
ignis:

1 Like

Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
$2.150 is not extravagant spending on pair of shoes for his class.
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Omolabasky: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Aproko people how is it your concern.If she wears cheap one now you will say she is classless. Mtchewwww!
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
How has it impacted on the life of a common man. It's our Nigerian money.
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Bonejr(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Can't even imagine the level of their stupidity, who are they showing the shoes to? poor's or a sign of proud and ingratitude to God?
Some rich people can be so mean. Mtsewx!
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
ignis:

I swear.... IN ABA it will cost less than 50k sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage / LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / 9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.