Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time (4870 Views)

Poll: Which side will lift the trophy?

Aston Villa: 5% (1 vote)
Manchester United: 94% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Inter Milan (0 - 1) On Sun 15th January 2012 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea [0 - 3] On Sun 29th Nov / Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Lordfish(m): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2010
got #10,000 naira cash in your bank account just by predicting the winning team like: nigeria 3 vs ghana 6 if at the end of the match it happen like that you can get the money in your account .logon to www.immortalbet.com and start betting. thanks
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by ojsaheed: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2010
still united
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by DoubleN(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2010
Even Mumutov follow carry Cup!! shocked shocked MAN U BABY!!! grin grin
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

If you troglodytes keep your lack of common sense far away from me, i wouldn't even notice y'all existence.
Y'all are so insignificant to what we do on our threads so tape it shut.
Bluediva? U actually take her words seriously?

Just i was starting to think you are better than Borat. . . . .

I'm not so sure what you mean by this.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2010
~Borat~:

Sharon has been penning computer programs since he was 18. . .haw haw haw!
If a polygraph was attached to you right now, it will bomb. . .
We all know you graduated from unilag with a 3rd class after paying thru your nose. Now you haul shrimps and mix "ogogoro" to cater for your impoverished self.
I thought eastbay lived in the creeks, how does he have internet access?
We still lead the league, so you and eastbay can go touch yourselves. I'm out
You actually believe you're funny.But each post you put up shows how mentally f<cuked> you are.
I doubt if you've been to PH,let alone know whether there are creeks.And besides,in this day and age,the internet is accessible almost anywhere.
Your dumbness makes you NL's no1 retard.
Go and re-activate your dead empty vacuum brain.
Nursery school is the best starting point.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Emperoh(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2010
Eastbay:

You actually believe you're funny.But each post you put up shows how mentally f<cuked> you are.
I doubt if you've been to PH,let alone know whether there are creeks.And besides,in this day and age,the internet is accessible almost anywhere.
Your dumbness makes you NL's no1 retard.
Go and re-activate your dead empty vacuum brain.
Nursery school is the best starting point.

ol boi, this is below the belt!!! ISSSHH!!!!
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Borat1: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2010
Emperoh:

ol boi, this is below the belt!!! ISSSHH!!!!

Below the belt ke?
Search the forum. . .this bird-brained dipstick is infamous for foaming in the mouth after any manscum win,
just check the carling cup sem-final second leg thread
I'm surprised he hasnt used "lobotomised" today. . . grin
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Ikani44: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2010
Those guys always proved hard to be beaten but at last united shows they are superb.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by redKing: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2010
United for live!!! cool
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2010
~Borat~:

Below the belt ke?
Search the forum. . .this bird-brained dipstick is infamous for foaming in the mouth after any manscum win,
just check the carling cup sem-final second leg thread
I'm surprised he hasnt used "lobotomised" today. . . grin

If you're wondering what the word means and you'r asking for help,be explicit and tell us.
Since you're as dumb as an unpainted concrete wall,we will understand and try to help you.
If I foam in the mouth when my team wins,is there anything wrong with that?
Have you enroled at the nearest kindergarten,since all your jokes are aimed at audiences below 2 years?
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by m4real(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2010
One down, two to go , tell all the "olotes"  to hide their faces in shame.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by sod4luv(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
up united,
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Fest7: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
Man united need to take dat cup and they did it 4 me.frm carling to premiership and to championship man utd 4 life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackburn Rovers Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 2) On 2nd April 2012 / Javier Hernandez Reduces Crime And Make Pregnant Go Into Labour ... / Carling Cup: Blackburn Vs Chelsea[Penalties: 4 - 3] On Wed, 2nd Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.