Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,244 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch (22678 Views)

NEW SONG: Zinoleesky - Joromi (official Audio & Lyrics) / See How Nigerians Reacts After Knowing Adekunle Gold Other Name Is "Joromi" / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Lalas247(f): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
IwantToShashe:
SimiSola is the best Album i have listened to so far this year. the joromi of a song can give me goosebumps ..

meanwhile Lalas247 come lemme be your joromi nah grin
Let me listen to the song first grin

I like simi's voice sha . Joromi : means what ?
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Let me listen to the song first grin

I like simi's voice sha . Joromi : means what ?

ololufe mi kiss kiss kiss listen to the song first, you'd get the meaning grin
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Lalas247(f): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
IwantToShashe:

ololufe mi kiss kiss kiss listen to the song first, you'd get the meaning grin
Aite thanks for d recommendation .. grin
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Aite thanks for d recommendation .. grin

anything for u ma Pumpkin grin kiss kiss
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Lalas247(f): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
IwantToShashe:

anything for u ma Pumpkin grin kiss kiss
Oshey grin
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by homesteady(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Queen Simisola! love this girl! kiss
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by sirvvy: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
agboolhar7:
Hmmmm bros "constant reply".....easy ooo

I'm serious bro grin
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by frankmoney(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
martineverest:
Despite being one of my best Nigerian artistes, I still believe she's 'under-using' the power of her voice...... Simi has the chance of rivaling asa with more professional training in soul genre.

Joromi' and 'Shakara don end' are off-the-hook

no pls Asa is miles ahead

1 Like

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Ymodulus: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Simi just copied original Version of Joromi by VICTOR Uwafor's. Then made little lyrics adjustment. And boom released.

1 Like

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Ymodulus: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
frankmoney:
no pls Asa is miles ahead
Miles Square ahead.

Comparing ASA to SIMI, is like comparing Boeing Jet ( Asa ) to Innoson Motors ( Simi ).

Different lane

2 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Omashowen: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Vacancy alert!!!
Sales Executive needed in BAUCHI
BSC/HND degree (Marketing /Business Administration/other Social Sciences)
3+ years work experience
Good oral and written communication skills.
Conversant with Microsoft suite
Experience in sales of Home Appliances or in a highly competitive FMCG industry will be a clear advantage
Sex: Male
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.

Interested candidates should send CV to wdmrecruitments@gmail.com

P.S- Candidates must be resident in specified location
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Yhemit(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
kstyle2:
This girl is the best female artiste in Nigeria. Listened to 'gone for good' on her album and her lyrics are seriously tight. She's the female version of brymO as well as Johnny drille

I swear... I too like that guy voice (johnny drille)

Great job simisola ..... sounds like my GF name Doyinsola mi
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by ponti93(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
kstyle2:
This girl is the best female artiste in Nigeria. Listened to 'gone for good' on her album and her lyrics are seriously tight. She's the female version of brymO as well as Johnny drille
that gone for good is mad jam, she sang it like adele would
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by emerged01(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
The girl is good with lyrics. So good!
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Kinane121(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
“Joromi“[color=#770077][/color] kiss undecided cry
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by agboolhar7(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
sirvvy:

I'm serious bro grin
wink
sirvvy:

I'm serious bro grin
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by egopersonified(f): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
where can I download the audio of her album
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
ponti93:
that gone for good is mad jam, she sang it like adele would
Gone 4 good almost made me cry, joromi too sweet, aimasiko too make u fit play am 4 church sef, owanbe z cool...... All d song in dat album r excellent, m in love with dis gal
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by mztubsy(f): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
kstyle2:
I'm obsessed with Johnny drille. I've also infected my hubby with the drille syndrome. I'd do content over beat anytime. I pray he goes places. Every time I listen to Johnny drille I remeber owlcity... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by ponti93(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
yungstar092:

Gone 4 good almost made me cry, joromi too sweet, aimasiko too make u fit play am 4 church sef, owanbe z cool...... All d song in dat album r excellent, m in love with dis gal
angelina is groovy and the story line is beautiful.
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
ponti93:
angelina is groovy and the story line is beautiful.
Complete me wil make u fall in love ,very good song to play to bae
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Yomzzyblog: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Wow!
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by oyeleyeearl(m): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Think of bigger things life is bigger than FTC..
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Segekesy(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2017
agboolhar7:
Hmmmm bros "constant reply".....easy ooo
We Got The Msg 'Replay'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mawuli Younggod Involved In Accident, Dissappears From The Scene / Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance / Checkout Kcee As A Little Boy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.