Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,262 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Biafra - The Truth About Northerners In Umuahia Closing Their Shops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra - The Truth About Northerners In Umuahia Closing Their Shops (686 Views)

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra - The Truth About Northerners In Umuahia Closing Their Shops by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nairaland...for how long will you keep doing this? You pretend to not know the truth. The fact is the military leaked to Hausa-Fulani people yesterday to leave Abia as they would be carrying out an operation in Abia, that's why all northerners have disappeared all of a sudden.
Re: Biafra - The Truth About Northerners In Umuahia Closing Their Shops by Nemesis1: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hehehehe hehehehe
Re: Biafra - The Truth About Northerners In Umuahia Closing Their Shops by Kingsley1000(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
WE IN THE NORTH GO SOON VACATE

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Truth About Northerners In Umuahia Closing Their Shops by lamdobaly(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
How do u knw?
Re: Biafra - The Truth About Northerners In Umuahia Closing Their Shops by NIGHTFOX: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
We all know that's true,,, Muslim would always alert themselfs when ever they want to do evil.....

I remember Kaduna crisis of 2000, they actually planed the attack in their respective mosque on a Friday, before they released mayhem on a Monday of the following week.

I have stayed in the north all my life, so I could say I know some of their modus operandi.....

When I keep telling people the problem of the world is as a result of the child of a slave woman, they keep telling me they are an embodiment of PEACE...

(1) (Reply)

History Is About To Repeat Itself As Thousands Of IPOB Troop To Kanu Home / Lagos No Go Kill Persin / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Indelible Stain On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.