Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Still Cant Believe You Are Died, Facebook User Mourn Her Beautiful Cousin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Still Cant Believe You Are Died, Facebook User Mourn Her Beautiful Cousin (849 Views)

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Still Cant Believe You Are Died, Facebook User Mourn Her Beautiful Cousin by patogist: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
As captioned by Ifechukwu Igboanugo

We supposed to gather on your weeding day and not your burial day.I can't still believe you are died, although I can l see you laying in state. I pay you my last respect today,as you enter into d grave. I will never forget dose lovely time dat we shared together, you will always remain in our hearts, we love so much.

Good night oge
Good night my lovely cousin sis
Good night my love
Good night favour

http://www.9jacrib.com/2017/09/i-still-cant-believe-you-are-died.html

Re: I Still Cant Believe You Are Died, Facebook User Mourn Her Beautiful Cousin by marshalcarter: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
I Just hope she gave her life to Christ before she left
rest on dear cry
Re: I Still Cant Believe You Are Died, Facebook User Mourn Her Beautiful Cousin by policy12: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
R. I. P candle in the wind.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Killings Again In Port Harcourt, Many Shot Dead / Pastor Kills Church Member Mistaken For A Vampire / Police Arrest 236 People In RCCG Redemption Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.