Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

5 Reasons You Must Not Use Drugs Or Tea To Lose Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons You Must Not Use Drugs Or Tea To Lose Belly Fat (446 Views)

KONGY-Benin City This Is Not One Of Those Sex Drugs Or Herbs. / What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges / The Natural And Effective Remedy To Get Rid Of Fibroids Without Drugs Or Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Must Not Use Drugs Or Tea To Lose Belly Fat by realfitbodyng: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Nothing does it faster and better than a quick fix. Or so you thought.

I remember a conversation I had with a lady once. She was concerned about her weight and claimed that she had exercised back to back and still nothing has changed. She was now looking for a quick fix to work it out.

To be sincere, with a quick fix like drugs, tea (herbal tea, slim tea or whatever you call them) You will be looking good in no time (2 weeks possibly), but for how long?

There are many reasons why I will not recommend anyone using a quick fix of any sort to keep weight or belly fat at bay and here are just 4 of them.

Read the full article in my blog http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/reasons-not-use-drugs-or-tea-belly-fat.html
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Not Use Drugs Or Tea To Lose Belly Fat by Ruggedfitness: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Not Use Drugs Or Tea To Lose Belly Fat by realfitbodyng: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Not Use Drugs Or Tea To Lose Belly Fat by realfitbodyng: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2017
/.

(1) (Reply)

Tips About The Deadly Hepatitis B / Cocoa And Its Health Benefits / Monkey Pox Isnt Deadly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.