Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (42048 Views)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2017
shogsman:

Come to shoprite akure,its actually possible

Am in Lagos o, So i can trade IP7 Plus for 8?
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by annie17: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
goldenval:

Please Sir,
Stop quoting me as I'm not the one that bewitched you for 7yrs and also your stories is not buyable because you said you needed JUST 10k, then ignored you when you put "JUST" 10k..today you said you needed 20k loan from me again for same admission which is red flag to me because your stories get K legs...

Please stop monitoring me or always sending me emails or quoting me non stop here in Nairaland as if I'm not cause of your problems.

Put everything in prayers and be honest, if God said not your time then try again next year.

Thank you!
but why did you not pay the winner of your challenge game and you deserted them,what a shame .goldenval I think say u be rich dude.
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by goldenval(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Winningways01:
but why did you not pay the winner of your challenge game and you deserted them,what a shame .goldenval I think say u be rich dude.

I wondered why some ppl can’t even make their findings very well before coming here to say stupid things. The challenge I personally organized there, I did paid 100k to the winners before I moved on since everyone can now do things by themselves and beside I travelled out of Lagos for business and I don’t have that time to be monitoring the group since I have 2 admins that is taken care of group which I’m also paying as well.

Please next time, ask question before coming here to talk nonesense okay?

Thank you!
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
goldenval:

I wondered why some ppl can’t even make their findings very well before coming here to say stupid things. The challenge I personally organized there, I did paid 100k to the winners before I moved on since everyone can now do things by themselves and beside I travelled out of Lagos for business and I don’t have that time to be monitoring the group since I have 2 admins that is taken care of group which I’m also paying as well.

Please next time, ask question before coming here to talk nonesense okay?

Thank you!
bro I never insulted you but I must say what you did was very bad how can you set up a competition after which two guys won and you never paid them,that is wickedness .my names are kaya Dave I'm on your telegram group.let your conscience judge your actions
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nikitas(f): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
I think iPhone 8 64GB at $699 is good deal .
In India it is available for $987 .
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by TALK2ADAGBA: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Reeberry: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
bjhaid:
even the hair cream?
grin
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
TALK2ADAGBA:
HELLO SIR BEEN A LONG TIME I MESSAGE YOU,IN THE MEAN TIME BOSS,I SENT YOU A PICTURE EVIDENCE OF MY SICK MOM THAT YOU PROMISED TO HELP..PLEASE DO CHECK YOU MAIL.THANKS
stop sending me repeated PMs without asking, its very rude
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by TALK2ADAGBA: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
stop sending me repeated PMs without asking, its very rude
my apologies sir,it was an error,can you please reply me now
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
TALK2ADAGBA:
my apologies sir,it was an error,can you please reply me now
I don't use the email connected to this account, what is it about?
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by mattAR(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello guys
iPhone 8 64gb
90% neat with super neat screen
Just #100,000 no negotiation pls
Interested buyer call or whatsapp 08109177398
NB I stay in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nokia Set To Release Nokia C9. checkout the proposed specs / Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.