Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) (34679 Views)

Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Zoehill(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Why do we think so shallow? You expect money from him and wish to kill him later

Heart of men!!!
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by 2shure: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
White garment have known to be scams.
Na guy man be herbalist o.
Ogume no dey work o.
Imagine if u catch this white man as maye.
U go do ogume tire
E nor go chest am.
White garment and ogume wey be dagbo be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
And this one will go back to his country and tell his people what a Nigerian did to him. .leaving those to generalize.

But why, why does the love of money drive Nigerians to do the most horrid things? Are we the poorest country in Africa? angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by pezeji(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
otumokpo no dey pay, hardwork and determination does

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Sounds like gay things gone bad. ..

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Some fake bloggers claimed it was a baddo attack.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2017
This is the same crime people pinned on Badoo gang not long ago.

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Pestle + Blood = Badoo/Yahoo+

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
I thought the last news said he was a badoo member?
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
This American man will live to forever hate Nigerians and blacks and spread the wild hatred of racism...Nigerians why

Exactly... Which way nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
sad
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
What is wrong with people for goodness sake?
No wonder poverty can never leave his lineage with the kind of mentality he has.
The man owes him nothing.
Bastard, he should be hung by his balls

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Innogee: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
The American has clean heart and his hands are also clean. This Philip guy is a murderer and this American may not have been his first victim. Imagine the American with a simple heart stoop so low to sleep in a drivers house at Ikorodu. This is trust to the highest degree. Phillip betrayed his trust. It was God that saved the American.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
This American man will live to forever hate Nigerians and blacks and spread the wild hatred of racism...Nigerians why

He must be a fool if he made such conclusions but I doubt he will
because it takes open-mindedness for the man to visit Nigeria in
the first place.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Zoehill:
Why do we think so shallow? You expect money from him and wish to kill him later

Heart of men!!!

Dumb people think they are wise by betraying their friends trust.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2017
clean2:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE... You are not a mistake creature God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heavenly paradise... Be wise avoid hell

Stop talking gibberish and comment on the thread.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by surveyorng: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2017
sheybi dem tag am badoo attack then...we Ikorodu people don suffer for una hand...
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by 2bam: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2017
The human mind is full of evil....
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by omoharry(f): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Adebola02:
Why is so much evil in the heart of men nowadays

For what reason will someone try to kill his benefactor.. ..

He will surely rot in jailed

To the Oyinbo Man. please just pack your things and leave
My brother..the thing tire me.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2017
he should have used cutlass ;Dhe should have used cutlass
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2017
When i say that most of these white garment churches are satanic some idiots will tend to doubt me.
CCC is the oga in this, hope they are the one that gave you that charm?
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by roundman: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Thought they say it was badoo,immediately i saw the news then i know it was a scam gone wrong.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by omoharry(f): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Ashley86400:
And this one will go back to thr country to his country and tell his people what a Nigerian did to him. .leaving those to generalize.

But why, why does the love of money drive Nigerians to do the most horrid things? Are we the poorest country in Africa? angry
It because our society embraces and celebrate wealth (weather illegal or legit,they dont care) more than our values and honor..he is the product of this same society which i think need redemption.especially here in the south.Greed greed and greed.God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
grin MR WHEELERS MUST BE STRONG. HE SURVIVED BEING CLOBBERED 3 TIMES WITH A PESTLE. AS FOR THE PERPETRATOR OF THE EVIL MUST PAY. HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL.

Rot in jail ke?

If I were Wheelers, I go do my own back.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2017
The foreigner must be desperately hunting for gay partnership

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Hey Fûçktardic idiot stop fûçking denying your own fûçking ppl for fûçking sake...how could you fûçking call yourself AfonjaCow grin grin

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Almod957(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2017
johnnyvid:
One Orabe Philips Leo, has been arrested for attempting to kill his American visitor and benefactor on 25th August 2017.
The victim Mr Robert Rob Wheelers an American arrived Nigeria on 25th August 2017 and was picked up at the airport by the suspect who once worked with him at Tony Elumelu foundation in 2015.
The suspect drove the victim to his house at Adeniyi street, Ikorodu, Lagos State, where he was to reside till his return back to US. Wheelers was, however, attacked by his host at midnight and was left in his pool of blood after which the suspect fled.
The police received the distress call and it’s operatives were dispatched to launch a manhunt for the suspect while the victim was rushed to the hospital. On the 8th of September Leo was arrested at his hideout within Ikorodu.
He confessed to have clubbed Wheelers’ head with a pestle three times, stating that the victim reneged on his promise to give him an unspecified amount of money, a promise the victim couldn’t keep, which angered him.
The suspect, when questioned why he will have to kill a man because he refused to fulfil a promise, revealed that he has invested so much in his effort to get money from Wheelers.
He added that he consulted a white garment church where he was given a charm to use on Wheelers, but was deeply angered when the victim didn’t obey his instructions.

source: http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/i-tried-killing-my-american-benefactor.html
Some people are real beast animals in human skin. Such people don't deserve to live among human beings. They should always be eliminated from the society, otherwise hardworking human beings will remain at grave risk.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by jobbers: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2017
evil
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Nukilia: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Factfinder1:

You just took the words out of my mouth. What a world!

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by shedy03(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2017
the host betrayed the trust guest has in him.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by repogirl(f): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
grin MR WHEELERS MUST BE STRONG. HE SURVIVED BEING CLOBBERED 3 TIMES WITH A PESTLE. AS FOR THE PERPETRATOR OF THE EVIL MUST PAY. HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL.
forget how they look. These white men can be strong both physically and mentally.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Kaduna Bandit In Military Uniform, Recover AK49 Rifle, Revolver / Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.