Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) (34807 Views)

Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
When the Lord is with you and me always no weapon fashion against us can prosper. Now the Lord protect the white man from ritualist.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by edupedia: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
This American man will live to forever hate Nigerians and blacks and spread the wild hatred of racism...Nigerians why

....no, he will live to hate Biafraudists the original Arochukwu skullminers...committing crime everyday na their style and fashion...
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Faad77(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
me i tire for this ipob guys with their pathetic behavior, FG should allow them go sef... they re tarnishing our image
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by hoover420: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
When the Lord is with you and me always no weapon fashion against us can prosper. Now the Lord protect the white man from ritualist.
Do you even know if the Whiteman believe in God? undecided
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by tlops(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
One problem we have is to see every Oyinbo as rich... it is not so. Majority are just average income earners in their society so no amount of pounding the guy's head will make him give you money.. I mean, he agreed to stay at your place, the guy must be broke. I wouldn't stay in Ikorodu with a guy like that.

Give the guy life to death sentence.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
repogirl:
forget how they look. These white men can be strong both physically and mentally.
you are right.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
hoover420:

Do you even know if the Whiteman believe in God? undecided
no cos I haven't been to his home. But what I just know is that the protection of God is on him.
Re: Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos) by reefah420(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
I have seen this pic b4...some blogs said this man was attacked by a baddo member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / Northern Baby Factories???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.