Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking (35063 Views)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Dino Melaye Rocks Military Camouflage (photos) / ”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by ufuosman(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Dis man, ur own don too much. Focus on ur people, dey no vote u dey to dey do celebrity show
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Antoeni(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Dino dey enjoy life , IPOB DEY mumu for Aba, python Dancers fall on them
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by onatisi(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2017
is this guy on vacation or the senate is on recess? he is always taking pictures in hotels suites and fun places . this is the most un serious senator and politician i have ever seen
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by neonly: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2017
I hate dis president I swear
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Kennitrust(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2017
this man is too childish to represent any serious person
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by femo122: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by BURG4326: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Nogodye:
Dino werey...His recall process should begin ASAP jare.

We should not forget that the main offence Dino committed is that he speaks the truth or at least he speaks up. His recall will simply mean that nobody should dare speak d truth and such will spell doom for this nation.

Dino may have his shortcomings just as every other senator but don't forget that he has sponsored more bills than any other Nigerian senator and that is d main business of senators and i think he should be assessed based on that.

Dino, if u can hear me, I urge u to continue to speak up. God will continue to guide you. We the youths are praying for you. We say total no to godfatherism and cabalism
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Day169: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2017
..why army no go flog am?
Mstchew!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Guestlander: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Did he also dyed his beards green?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by maamisco(f): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Huge with tin legs grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by DabuIIIT: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Where be those coneheads from the waste,alakobas of the south who were foaming in the mouth when Fayose adorned same?..
Thunda roast their coneheads grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by uzomanny(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2017
He ran out of Nigeria to wear a Camo grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by AmuDimpka: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2017
How did they vote him in ?

APC is filled with funny folks
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Kobicove(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2017
This attention seeker again undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by enginer050(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Ogbaninogbanmwa
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by millionboi(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2017
pweshdodo:
and if na just ordinary person wear am dem go beat am like say he be boko haram.E no good o
that is power of social media.. .....they dy are in video

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Almod957(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2017
quote author=slenjaman post=60401901]Senator Dino Melaye posted this camouflage outfit on his instagram page. He seems not to be bothered about the latest news of his recall process.
Check out peoples reaction.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9TB1EgZGH/?hl=en[/quote] Trouble de sleep yanga de wake am up. Am sure that very soon he will run in to soldiers who will pretend that they don't know him and descend on him for impersonation.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by andij: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2017
ALWAYS STOKING TROUBLE. DIS KIND SENATOR!!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Crixina(f): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2017
I would really like to know how this guy came into power
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Alexanderabutu(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2017
I just love thes man ACTION always.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by salesforce: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by ofiko123(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Sholaco: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Nogodye:
Dino werey...His recall process should begin ASAP jare.
Go and carry him home na undecided jealousy

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nonsense font. People dey o.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Ikenna792(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
ademidedavid:
Like 2years ago, a lady wearing camo trouser was caught by the Military men in my area and she was forced to pull it under duress which she had no choice than to obey and lo and behold i saw it all on that faithful day......Will this same act repeat itself or the Military will just over look it? or better still, they will embrace him with open hands and appreciate him for promoting and believing in Nigeria Army? Nigerian Army please kindly do the needful because no body should be above the law..................

Pls dnt b ignorant... he is rocking the camo abroad nt on nigerian street...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by ogbonti: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
bulletproofmonk:
Does that look like Nigeria to you??

Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.... now that INEC's recall is over, he can now continue acting da fool
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by slenjaman(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikenna792:

Pls dnt b ignorant... he is rocking the camo abroad nt on nigerian street...
even if he rocks it on our soul nothing will still happen. Didn't you see Fayose the other time?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by jjjjj2017: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
emmayayodeji:
All this one no consign me.

Have they executed nnamadi kanu already?
instead of you to work & get money to rent better apartment. you are here asking irrelevant questions.

See where you live for goodness sake
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by Fisherman1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
uncle dino wen are you going to share money make i come with sack grin grin grin
slenjaman:
Senator Dino Melaye posted this camouflage outfit on his instagram page. He seems not to be bothered about the latest news of his recall process.
Check out peoples reaction.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9TB1EgZGH/?hl=en

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by emmayayodeji(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

instead of you to work & get money to rent better apartment. you are here asking irrelevant questions.

See where you live for goodness sake

hmmmn.. first off thats not my house.
2ndly. why are you so pained? grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking by jjjjj2017: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
emmayayodeji:

hmmmn.. first off thats not my house.
2ndly. why are you so pained? grin grin
pained that u live in a pen? common, my dog no fit sleep for that yeye ahere wey u dey live. Instead of you to go & work, you are busy runnng after Nnamdi Kanu & defending idiot buhari wey no give a fvck about u? do you think the BMC crew on nairaland works for free? eran mumu

Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies