Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (25053 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
fergie001:

That is to tell you that,a lot of people do not respect their methods,but wants the FG to look in the message.
But what has the Yoruba's and Hausa's done?,called d tribe fools and bastards.

It is actually the IPOB Igbos that have been raining abuses on other tribes who do not support their move

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by fergie001: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Martins301:

It is actually the IPOB Igbos that have been raining abuses on other tribes who do not support their move
U think so?
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by michoim(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
IPoB and lies are 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by CellTabRepair20: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
We don't know what and who to believe these days...
3 Months to end 2017. Have U finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. B4 the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices.
Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* & see how useful it is for Ur training needs. OR are U interested in office career? Do so with superior knowledge. Get the book *"IT Career: A Roadmap"*. All packaged for Ur success!
*Click link below*.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by lympy: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mumu he paid the kidnappers, and made a statement saying he didnt blame them but the country. He alos stated that those who kidnapped him were educated and well spoken. IPOB i sight you
PointZerom:
"Let me warn. I don’t want to place a curse on any body, but those who know me will tell you that if I curse it comes to pass, I am 70 years old".

He was kidnapped, he couldn't deliver himself from the hands of the kidnappers with his yeye curses but opted for ransom. See him bear-bear like adulterated kpomo.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Pchizy: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
mccoy47:
Everybody is afraid of python dance cheesy
The fear of python dance is the beginning of wisdom

Any time means No time
Everybody means No body

Not Everybody has a chicken heart

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by JudasIsCucumber: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Am Igbo, but eeh Bleep IPOB, I can remember past military parades in SE during OBJ regime, pple will come out and be cheering them, what changed now, this country HV gone to dogs
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
fergie001:

U think so?

I know so sir.... I see their hatred everywhere. Even me, even though I'm neither Yoruba nor from the north, I have been lambasted for simply holding a contrary opinion. IPOB for me is an evil association.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by TalkWithLizy: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
With the help of true caller the name tied to the number is LADY OKOYE MRT - 08034072277
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fake news and the mod moved it to frontpage without proper verification? Nairaland is dead
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by PointZerom: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
lympy:
Mumu he paid the kidnappers, and made a statement saying he didnt blame them but the country. He alos stated that those who kidnapped him were educated and well spoken. IPOB i sight you

Stop disgracing yourself
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Pchizy: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
"Let me warn. I don’t want to place a curse on any body, but those who know me will tell you that if I curse it comes to pass, I am 70 years old".

I. I can never be assure that he is the one that made the statement. People can cook up anything.

2. If people are really posing allegation on him while he is innocent. Then, that's not right at all. Not in support.

3. If he is really the one behind that curse threat, whether they're posing false allegation on him or not.
Then, there's always a better way to address the public and not by curse threat.
Consider the below ::

Isaiah 55:8
KJV: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord

Numbers 22:
5 KJV: He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me:

6 KJV: Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.

12 KJV: And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed.

Lamentations 3:37
KJV: Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Diesel1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:

He was kidnapped, he couldn't deliver himself from the hands of the kidnappers with his yeye curses but opted for ransom. See him bear-bear like adulterated kpomo.
This was what an armed robber said when Jesus was crucified.. be wise kiddo
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by masciv: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:

What an idiot. So because he doesn't support your suicidal and barbaric ideas... you resorted to insulting his personality.

Sums up the mentality of you Igbos.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by MiguelKingII(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:

May you never live to be respected. Amen
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by ImaIma1(f): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
loydsis:
Stupid words coming from a shithole man,who ur cus elp, idiot

All these small small boys that lack respect. You can't be mature and talk like this.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by PointZerom: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
MiguelKingII:

MiguelKingll May you never live to be respected. Amen
So shall it be unto you!
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by lonecatt(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
nextprince:

He is a success personified.

The fools behind that chief pig are poor and wretched expecting manners from heaven through iporks.

Name any successful ibo man behind that foolish cause Nnamdiot cownu is driving. Just one successful ibo man.
so many of them and that is why the movement is thriving dont be deceived,igbos who are resident in the south east are united in the fight.
there are so many successful igbos ,more successful than edochi who support the biafran cause
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Abduljabbar1313(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pikin wey say im Mama no go sleep im too no go sleep at all at all!

Nnamdi Kanu#

Operation python dance 11 at the Southeast continues, the python must be allowed to dance, and Kanu must dance to the music!
Signed by Abduljabbar, a unity beggar! For one Naija.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by fergie001: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Martins301:

I know so sir.... I see their hatred everywhere. Even me, even though I'm neither Yoruba nor from the north, I have been lambasted for simply holding a contrary opinion. IPOB for me is an evil association.
That's too far,abeg
Everyone accuses everyone here,
On real life,its not so
Do not think dat everything here its real.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Larben: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:

Respect elders so your days may not be short and miserable
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by PointZerom: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Larben:

Respect elders so your days may not be short and miserable

Goan sit down.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
if you can curse God cause and survive it go ahead Sir but if you can't please put your tongue in your old mouth , no man or woman benefiting from this current
dispensation will cajole the impunity by buhari lead government against Biafrans, even if edochie is not benefiting from FG , he is benefiting from his state government, they are paying him entitlements as elder and one of the recognized figure in his state, secondly his son is vying for the top political position in his state, so why won't he curse any man or woman that stands in between his source of surviving it's very shameful majority of Igbo leaders has keep silent while some are displaying their envious lifestyle because of how the Masses choose and accept KANU as their true supreme leader, the young prince from umuahia took them my surprise, edochie don't bring the wrath of God upon your family because of wants, forthcoming Anambra election is fast approaching, nobody will harass the electorate... but I don't see any reason why people will queue to vote for wicked politicians that will abandon them immediately the result is announce. I am ikwere man, I cease to participate in any election in Nigeria , I stand with KANU, boycott all the election in
SE/SS
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sniper12:
IPOB too dey lie y na. please give them biafra o. tho it may end up like south sudan, but e no concern us. giv dem biafra
How can you be a goat, and be useless at the same time?
Choose a struggle na! People of south-East wants Biafra
south-south wants resource control
middlebelt wants to carve their own seperate identity
Hausa-Fulanis wants constant political power and domination over others in one Nigeria.
The big question is,what does the yorubas really want? You Yorubas are the only group most pained by Biafra exit, why are this pained and what are you about to lose if there is Biafra at least since u leave in on of these shanties along Lagos/Ibadan express road, you can come and claim many abandon properties in Lagos main land if they finally leave... Onye Ala

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
How can you be a goat, and be useless at the same time?
Choose a struggle na! People of south-East wants Biafra
south-south wants resource control
middlebelt wants to carve their own seperate identity
Hausa-Fulanis wants constant political power and domination over others in one Nigeria.
The big question is,what does the yorubas really want? You Yorubas are the only group most pained by Biafra exit, why are this pained and what are you about to lose if there is Biafra at least since u leave in on of these shanties along Lagos/Ibadan express road, you can come and claim many abandon properties in Lagos main land if they finally leave... Onye Ala
na yoruba dey delay una biafra abi. asif most Yorubas care lol.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
royalamour:
grin Everyone knows that Cownu is failed fraudster.

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by UnknownT: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
femi4:
Ode....use your brain. His son is involve in the forthcoming election
Just the way someone spread the news that he supported the "No election in Anambra ", is the same way someone can come up with this. I only asked for proof for us to confirm this write-up was from him. You are the one that needs to use his brain

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sniper12:
why are they pained each time Biafra is mentioned
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sniper12:
they should face their problems not igbos
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Charly68: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Baba,I beg don't curse ooo,your unknown boys were simply using your name to make brisk money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyeuka Jennifer, Ada Di Igbo Mma Queen Stuns In New Photos / Face Of Gbenro & Osas Ajibade's Daughter, Azariah Ajibade / Flavour Celebrates His 35th Birthday With New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.