Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (25132 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by odoemenacelevian(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
I stand for Ipob....

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Alexk2(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
the question is, must you force/cajole/blackmail people believe in your movement? Pete my man

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by degelinglacis: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ah..... Stay away from the war zone, you don't wanna be in the war zone grin
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by classicfrank4u(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
curse keh,dis old man thinks dis is Nollywood, oga na real life be dis grin

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by teamv: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
is this a movie or what
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by DONSMITH123(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:
"Let me warn. I don’t want to place a curse on any body, but those who know me will tell you that if I curse it comes to pass, I am 70 years old".

He was kidnapped, he couldn't deliver himself from the hands of the kidnappers with his yeye curses but opted for ransom. See him bear-bear like adulterated kpomo.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by fergie001: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Martins301:
Everybody disowning IPOB like an epileptic patient... This is bad.... Very bad cry cry
That is to tell you that,a lot of people do not respect their methods,but wants the FG to look in the message.
But what has the Yoruba's and Hausa's done?,called d tribe fools and bastards.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
So where exactly did he say he will curse IPOB. Is IPOB the password to traffic now?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by EmekaBlue(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Edochie my man anyday anytime....i wont mind what Bloggers are trying to do against the Igbos because of Biafra things

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Praktikals(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
pls lay more curse on the acursed Namdi cownu
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Antoeni(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
IPOB IS CURSED ALREADY,NO REASONABLE IGBO MAN WILL SUPPORT ANY BUNCH OF THIEVES.RITUALIST.CULTIST.KIDNAPPERS.THUGS.RAPISTS.SCHOOL DROP OUT.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by nextprince: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
divinecode101:
My elder, there is no need to curse them further, they are cursed already
You have said it all.

Any more curse on those ipob pigs will make Soddom and Gommorah a better case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by abbeyfel: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
loydsis:
Stupid words coming from a shithole man,who ur cus elp, idiot
Pele! You sound very bitter. Wetin the old man talk wrong na? Make him no clears him name

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by einsteine(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
It is a well known fact that no one who have achieved something supports IPOB. IPOB is full of miserable, poor, failed and downtrodden human beings who have been brainwashed (like 2015 Buhari supporters) that an alternative is better than the status quo.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Jumbus31(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
When will you have sense? Asking for a friend.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by odoemenacelevian(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Martins301:

If that 70 years old man place a curse on you, even Jesus won't save you. Mugu... I'm sure you don't have a father or you don't respect yours
do you know jesus
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by cyprex: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ochie Dike, i know you would never support any such frivolity.
You need not say much.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by millywiser: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:
"Let me warn. I don’t want to place a curse on any body, but those who know me will tell you that if I curse it comes to pass, I am 70 years old".

He was kidnapped, he couldn't deliver himself from the hands of the kidnappers with his yeye curses but opted for ransom. See him bear-bear like adulterated kpomo.
You ARE A COWARD

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by nextprince: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
See pigs and Idiots insulting the veteran for not subscribing to their foolish cause.

A man whose son is vying for the highest seat in the state is now less a human than the wretched Chiwetelu Agu, just because the foolish actor (Agu) succumbed to their empty threats.

Ipigs are dirty animals.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Zico5(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:

God is wonderful. And u people are claiming u love one another. If u can type this to a renoown actor and elder ststemsn in it enclave then u are nothing but a laughing stock.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by lonecatt(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
nextprince:
See pigs and Idiots insulting the veteran for not subscribing to their foolish cause.

A man whose son is vying for the highest seat in the state is now less a human than the wretched Chiwetelu Agu, just because the foolish actor (Agu) succumbed to their threats.

Ipigs are dirty animals.
what else do you expect from a veteran whos son is contesting an election to come and share from the national cake as usual?
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by tooth4tooth: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:

What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by CastingToVilla(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thunder strike IPOB for trying to tarnish this man's image.

During the civil war, Ojukwu was banging babes left and right while great human beings like Christopher Okigbo, Kaduna Nzeogwu and others were dying at the war front.

Even after the war, he found himself an asa mpete to procreate with while feeding fat on Nigerian army pensions. Where were the millions that fought for Biafra? Dead and dead, indeed.

So shall it be for IPOB supporters. You will get your war and during the war, Nnamdi Cownu shall make a harem out of your wives, mothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Josephjnr(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
loydsis:
Stupid words coming from a shithole man,who ur cus elp, idiot

Respect your elders.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by nextprince: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
lonecatt:

what else do you expect from a veteran whos son is contesting an election to come and share from the national cake as usual?
He is a success personified.

The fools behind that chief pig are poor and wretched expecting manners from heaven through iporks.

Name any successful ibo man behind that foolish cause Nnamdiot cownu is driving. Just one successful ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by karashita: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lol.
Okonkwo,dont mind them.That is how they go about spewing rubbish.
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by femi4: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
UnknownT:
So how do we know that it was really Petr Edochie that issued this press release? Another blogger can wake up one day, type and publish this
Ode....use your brain. His son is involve in the forthcoming election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatherhood Is Boring – Kizz Daniel / BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) / Sinach Put To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.