Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Man Arrested After Destroying Govt Properties And Slept Off At The Spot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested After Destroying Govt Properties And Slept Off At The Spot (333 Views)

Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off / Man Arrested After He Slept Off While Trying To Steal Solar Power In Lagos,photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Destroying Govt Properties And Slept Off At The Spot by kingist: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2017
One Usman Jubril, who revealed himself as a farmer was apprehended for supposedly destroying solar energy system installed in Government College, Ajara Badadry, Lagos State.

According to PUNCH Metro, the man being drunk was arrested by the security operatives after he slept off in the spot he committed the crime.

Usman in an interview on Tuesday, confessed that he committed the crime under the influence of alcohol and he went to the school premises on September 2 to catch fun after selling off his goods.

He said, “I am a farmer and live in Ipokia, Ogun State. I took cassava and corn to Badagry, but I didn’t make enough sales. I took the goods to Seme, where I sold everything. I came back to Badagry in the evening to have fun.
“I bought three bottles of gin and went with them to the school to watch a football match. I drank everything and took 500ml tramadol. In drunken stupor, I threw a stone at the glass housing the solar system and it broke. I went inside the facility and slept off.
“I smoke Indian hemp, but that was the first time I would take alcohol. It was the drink that affected my faculty. I didn’t even know how I got to their (NSCDC) custody.”

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/man-arrested-after-destroying-govt.html?

Re: Man Arrested After Destroying Govt Properties And Slept Off At The Spot by Emeritusseun(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2017
enjoy ur punishment while it last!
Re: Man Arrested After Destroying Govt Properties And Slept Off At The Spot by Adebola02(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Shayo na bastard oo

Now playing Shayo by Chinko Ekun ft Falz & Dremo

Let him pay for the damages with his income from the farm products

It's so heartbreaking that he's from Ogun state.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra : IGP Deploys 500 Additional Mobile Policemen To Aba / Government Passes Death Penalty For Cultists / 250 More Nigerians Expected From Libya Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.