Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

"My Beef With 50 Cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect" - Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Beef With 50 Cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect" - Eedris Abdulkareem (446 Views)

My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Beef With 50 Cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect" - Eedris Abdulkareem by celebsnestblawg(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem has said that his feud with American rapper, 50 cent earned Nigerian musicans respect all over the country.

Recall 13 years ago, Eedris Abdulkareem attempted to sit in a seat reserved for 50 Cent, but was prevented from doing so.

The American rapper was billed to headline the annual Star Mega Jam when a mild drama ensued aboard an ADC airline from Lagos to Port Harcourt.

50 Cent asked him to get out of his seat, Eedris refused and told him that Nigeria was his country and that he has the right to seat anywhere.

Now, speaking in an interview with LIB, the “JAGAJAGA” who claimed he was protesting to the treatment given to foreign and local acts during the musical tour, said the beef was the revolution that got every artiste respected in the Nigerian industry and outside the country.

In his words;

When I was on the plane with 50, and he asked me to get the hell out of his seat. I said no, this is Nigeria, this is my country.

‘He can’t come here and tell me shit, that isn’t gonna happen. That was the revolution that got every artistes respected in the Nigerian industry and it took them all over the country.’

‘That was the defending moment for the Nigerian artistes, I can remember at the back stage, Psquare was sent away, a couple of people were also sent a way and I wasn’t happy about it.’

‘But moving forward, I’m happy for the Nigerian Industry and am happy with everything that’s happening today.’

3 years later, in 2007, the pair squashed off their beef when 50 Cent came to Nigeria to perform at media launch of the KORA Awards in Abuja, Eedris publicly apologised to him on stage.

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/beef-50-cent-earned-nigerian-musicians-respect-country-eedris-abdulkareem-brags/

1 Like

Re: "My Beef With 50 Cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect" - Eedris Abdulkareem by celebsnestblawg(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: "My Beef With 50 Cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect" - Eedris Abdulkareem by madridguy(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2017
I Believe You
Re: "My Beef With 50 Cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect" - Eedris Abdulkareem by tyson98: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Ok
Re: "My Beef With 50 Cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect" - Eedris Abdulkareem by Ajewealth123(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Egbon u keep up repeating same every year, I think you are just pained there were not enough money in your own time like dem artist collecting several endorsement which translates into 30 billion for dia akkant o.ferrari and gucci for Pocket baby.
Bro let it go, let it slide.

2 Likes

Re: "My Beef With 50 Cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect" - Eedris Abdulkareem by Young03(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2017
This guy is pained

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic – Simi / Woman Disgraced Publicly After Been Caught Stealing A Bag In The Church [video] / I Am A Producer And Need A Singer To Collaborate With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.