Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS (667 Views)

Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial / Quit Notice: IPOB REACTION: NNNAMDI KANU SAW IT COMING / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by trytillmake(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2017
The issue of Biafra has been there since Jonathan but low key, now Buhari came with a nice inaugural speech instead of him to unite the country as one Nigeria he was busy appointing northerners to key positions even the SSG was a northerner his ministers were all political APC loyalists he said he would concentrate more on those that voted for him than those that did not ; Now what do you expect the Igbos to feel, they felt left out and feel they must be loyal to APC before they are listened to in Nigeria.

Now enter Nnnamdi Kanu who has realised this loophole Buhari has created he has succeeded in telling the Unfocused ,jobless,hungry,unelightened youths from that region [i stand to be corrected] what they want to hear now they feel he is their lord and master, but they forget they we are in a democracy any grievance u have the courts are there to cater for everybody besides u have yr senators and representatives both local and federal, their job is to service the people.

I think the Igbo leaders, senators, representatives should stand and condemn this uprising and instead seek for more political presence for the Igbos in the federal level nothing stops an Igbo Man from being SSG nothing stops the Federal govt from making the igbo land a massive creative region for quality goods which can be exported worldwide, this will quiet agitations and create jobs for millions of youths.

Let us live together and respect each other, Politicians are only settling their pocket, Nnnamdi Kanu is fighting a good cause but a wrong way.
Thank you
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by Redoil: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2017
If you want peace then prepare for war Redoil 950BC
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2017
trytillmake:
[s]The issue of Biafra has been there since Jonathan but low key, now Buhari came with a nice inaugural speech instead of him to unite the country as one Nigeria he was busy appointing northerners to key positions even the SSG was a northerner his ministers were all political APC loyalists he said he would concentrate more on those that voted for him than those that did not ; Now what do you expect the Igbos to feel, they felt left out and feel they must be loyal to APC before they are listened to in Nigeria.

Now enter Nnnamdi Kanu who has realised this loophole Buhari has created he has succeeded in telling the Unfocused ,jobless,hungry,unelightened youths from that region [i stand to be corrected] what they want to hear now they feel he is their lord and master, but they forget they we are in a democracy any grievance u have the courts are there to cater for everybody besides u have yr senators and representatives both local and federal, their job is to service the people.

I think the Igbo leaders, senators, representatives should stand and condemn this uprising and instead seek for more political presence for the Igbos in the federal level nothing stops an Igbo Man from being SSG nothing stops the Federal govt from making the igbo land a massive creative region for quality goods which can be exported worldwide, this will quiet agitations and create jobs for millions of youths.

Let us live together and respect each other, Politicians are only settling their pocket, Nnnamdi Kanu is fighting a good cause but a wrong way.
Thank you[/s]
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by trytillmake(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=60411039][/quote]

Guy i aint a yoruba man, i only supported NK to a level agitations are good but pls lets follow the right channel it is the same masses that will be hurt.
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by Nightwolf1: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2017
trytillmake:
The issue of Biafra has been there since Jonathan but low key, now Buhari came with a nice inaugural speech instead of him to unite the country as one Nigeria he was busy appointing northerners to key positions even the SSG was a northerner his ministers were all political APC loyalists he said he would concentrate more on those that voted for him than those that did not ; Now what do you expect the Igbos to feel, they felt left out and feel they must be loyal to APC before they are listened to in Nigeria.

What's the big deal to be a Nigerian? This is more than 50 of independence still nothing to show for it.
Those asking for secession are within their fundamental human right.

With a buhari, u best don't waste ur time asking for it cos he won't heed. He is most divisive being as one of Nigeria presidents

Asking for equal right is never a wrong thing. Anybody could demand for secession through referendum if he doesn't like his current status. The catalonians are on it now and, I said nobody, nobody has been killed.
Thank you
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by princealexndre(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2017
This Biafra of a thing is really getting out of hands....This is something that requires thinking, I won't lie if the igbos accomplish their aim...it will only profit Nigeria... I just wish Biafra can exist as country, let's see their outcome.
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2017
I concur...
Why was the issue of Biafra on a lowkey during Jonathan's administration ? Well,u are saying it's because an Igbo man was SSG then. How many of such Juicy position in that administration did Yorubas occupy? VP..SENATE PRESIDENT..SSG..MINISTER OF FINANCE, MPR..SPEAKER, HOR..DSP..? But they didn't call for secession ,only complained..and nothing happened !
South South agitations is understandable by everyone ..even a fool
There are loopholes in every administration .you tend to favour one over another ..I agree with you in terms of their rep. presenting and registering their grievances according to the law but they chose not to do that ,rather to cause disunity because they didn't like President Buhari.
Yes,secession is within their fundamental human rights when done within the confines of the law.eg.The Republic of Panama seceded from Colombia in 1903.
Nobody stops an Igbo man from becoming anything na..they don't even know his plans before the tenure elapses..FG's job is to create an enabling environment for business to thrive ,and it's not the fault of this present administration .why put the blame solely on them?
Now,you are attacking your Presidents' personality while exonerating previous administrations ineptitude and lack of good governance .The fact that the op just abused the president makes your article bias and I can conclude without prejudice that you are an IPOB.
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by attackgat: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2017
trytillmake:

Thank you

Go and read chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution which allows everyone the right to agitste about anything including Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by trytillmake(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
freddywells81:
I concur...

Now,you are attacking your Presidents' personality while exonerating previous administrations ineptitude and lack of good governance .The fact that the op just abused the president makes your article bias and I can conclude without prejudice that you are an IPOB.

Bro i aint IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by Jesusloveyou: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
Idiotic pigs of Biafra leader must die for peace to reign in Nigeria
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by trytillmake(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra leader must die for peace to reign in Nigeria

Bro easy
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by Opakan2: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Which useless cause is that if I may ask..

First, some Ipob miscreants stoned their fellow igbo to death for saying elections will hold in Anambra while the others kept mute.
They want to turn all their women to slaves & prostitutes only for sexual satisfaction and baby production.

Very annoying lots
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by kid23(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
I call on all lovers of freedom to start tweeting and sending messages to people that matters in d world.
We should focus on what is happening and bringing the attention of the world than dancing around here.
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by trytillmake(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2017
Opakan2:
Which useless cause is that if I may ask..

First, some Ipob miscreants stoned their fellow igbo to death for saying elections will hold in Anambra while the others kept mute.
They want to turn all their women to slaves & prostitutes only for sexual satisfaction and baby production.

Very annoying lots

Hence it calls for caution on both sides
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
OP dont try this again
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by trytillmake(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:
OP dont try this again

its a discuss
Re: Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS by tutudesz: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
trytillmake:

its a discuss
So only an Igbo man should be made SSG right? What about an Ijaw man? Urhobo man, Edo man, Cross river man or Akwa Ibom man?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Group Condemns Northern Governors Visit To Wike / Why Is It That Many Born Again Christian Sisters Are Not Virgins?????? / Forget Biafra, You Will Never Have It - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.