Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege (66800 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 14, 2017
magoo10:
Rolling out armoured tanks against harmless citizens is a sign of cowardice.

99% of southeast Igbo's want out.

To belong in a country where dogs and baboons are soacked in blood is not by force.

Guns and bullets will not deter the will and determination of the people neither will dancing on the road like pythons do.

The indigenous people of southeast are not a conquered people neither are they slaves ,they have the right to choose where they want to belong.

no well meaning igbo in his or her right senses will support this cause, does it sound fundamentally right to you, do yhu know how much economic investments the Igbo's have in the north n other areas, your fighting for division, Igbo region, south east is crowded, too crowed if the Igbo now go back home where do yhu want them to stay, how do they start building up again, that KANU abi Kali guy just wants to run a dictatorship, a country he can control, how many times have yhu seen well educated men bowing down to buhari, or Obj while he was still in power, this kalu guy has people literally bowing and kissing his feet, in broad day light, in this 21st that we in, he wants to talk the Igbo's back to bronze age.

the way I see it the only people supporting this Biafra movement are the literates, the lazy Igbo's back home, who never ventured out to seek pastures elsewhere and the noise makers.

Igbo's are well settled in other parts of the country living peacefully, those idiots what to start rubbish just to satisfy one idiot, narcissistic power hungry he-goats selfish desires.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:44am On Sep 14, 2017
chalantmike:

no well meaning igbo in his or her right senses will support this cause, does it sound fundamentally right to you, do yhu know how much economic investments the Igbo's have in the north n other areas, your fighting for division, Igbo region, south east is crowded, too crowed if the Igbo now go back home where do yhu want them to stay, how do they start building up again, that KANU abi Kali guy just wants to run a dictatorship, a country he can control, how many times have yhu seen well educated men bowing down to buhari, or Obj while he was still in power, this kalu guy has people literally bowing and kissing his feet, in broad day light, in this 21st that we in, he wants to talk the Igbo's back to bronze age.

the way I see it the only people supporting this Biafra movement are the literates, the lazy Igbo's back home, who never ventured out to seek pastures elsewhere and the noise makers.

Igbo's are well settled in other parts of the country living peacefully, those idiots what to start rubbish just to satisfy one idiot, narcissistic power hungry he-goats selfish desires.

Nice try but rubbish.

DO referendum nah?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 14, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Nice try but rubbish.

DO referendum nah?

Do better.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by 400billionman: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Arrest the b.a.s.t.a.r.d, throw him back to kuje prison and throw the key into lagoon. No man is bigger than Nigeria. Nonsense! Quote me make amadioha fire you. lipsrsealed

I don't think they want to arrest KANU.

This is show of force.

This is more dangerous than arresting him. They are heating up the polity.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by DrogoG(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Obviously. You are an absolute coward, unlike me.

What have you done in your little life that showed you were brave? Of course, nothing! I've sponsored and hosted biafran protests. And I've already donated more cash to the organizers for the next peaceful protest. I hate blowing my own horn.

So what have you done to help your own people? Nothing! Spending all your time on Nairaland while sitting behind your internet device and comenting or responding to every post is not helping anyone!

So sit down, keep your mouth shut and let fearless big boys play!
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ElsonMorali: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2017
DrogoG:

What have you done in your little life that showed you were brave? Of course, nothing! I've sponsored and hosted biafran protests. And I've already donated more cash to the organizers for the next peaceful protest. I hate blowing my own horn.

So what have you done to help your own people? Nothing! Spending all your time on Nairaland while sitting behind your internet device and comenting or responding to every post is not helping anyone!

So sit down, keep your mouth shut and let fearless big boys play!

Wait, let me laugh first.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by jayson87: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2017
kernel505:

Your region is trailing East in everything, prove me wrong.
West is light years ahead of the east. We are the west, we set the pace, igbidiots follow us around. East are the new minors. Bunch of stack ignoramuses
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by DrogoG(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Wait, let me laugh first.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, laugh at your ignorance! Dimwit!!
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ElsonMorali: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2017
DrogoG:

Yes, laugh at your ignorance! Dimwit!!

You should audition for stand up comedy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ohlynxx93(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

And you're the court to determine if he has flouted his bail condition. Which court said he has flouted the bail condition? Are you just saying this because Buhari your god said so. And has your god Buhari respected court judgement on Elzakazy, Dasuki and even Nnamdi Kanu when he was granted bail.
Ur god nnamdi kanu went against d court ruling, so datz wat buhari is holding onto......
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by tobiasbeecher: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
ohlynxx93:

Ur god nnamdi kanu went against d court ruling, so datz wat buhari is holding onto......
So it's for him to decide? How many times had the terrorist president went against court judgements? Why didn't you cry blue murder then since you're an advocate of court obedience? Have you seen how hypocritical you are?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ohlynxx93(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

So it's for him to decide? How many times had the terrorist president went against court judgements? Why didn't you cry blue murder then since you're an advocate of court obedience? Have you seen how hypocritical you are?
So wat u saying is, if u have the opportunity also, u would disregard a court ruling? Bro!!! U just confuse.... #onenigeria
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by nkhay(f): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2017
frisky2good:

Just a travel ban on Buhari will be enough. Remember his doctors are in UK.

TG
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by frisky2good(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Hi

nkhay:

TG
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by emonkey(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Very bad indeed . Meanwhile, is there any reason why you think IPOB should not be proscribed ? If so your opinion is needed at http://hotokroradio.com/topic/should-ipob-be-proscribed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Election: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday, Excludes Bankers / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.