Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) (37597 Views)

Which Of These Cars Would You Buy For A Woman ? / Which Of These Cars Would You Rather Drive Back Then? TBT / Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by khalAyo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
That Aventador is just too sexy...
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by wtfcoded: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

so na hw vex take make u d repeat ya st8ment??
online stammering
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by ba7man(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Logician:
the avantador will cost more than the buggati
If you were in my presence, I'll tell you to put your money on it , we'll confirm it online and I'll chop your bet.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
G wagon is not for short girls
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by GeeString: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Logician:
as an igbo man, i will chose avantador, sell it use the proceed to buy Gwagon and lexus

Fake Igbo man.

The Bugatti will buy the others combined like twice sef!

Failed business.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
you could be right, im not sure
ba7man:
If you were in my presence, I'll tell you to put your money on it , we'll confirm it online and I'll chop your bet.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Crossguy: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
paiz:
which of them can you afford
If i

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
maybe, maybe not
GeeString:

Fake Igbo man.

The Bugatti will buy the others combined like twice sef!

Failed business.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by TheGoddessA(f): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
goingape1:
which bitches got cheese to buy this Car

The Silent Killers cheesy cheesy....But I dislike Pink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by prince2pac(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Taiwo20:
g wagon
Oga Taiwo how you take become lady again
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by GeeString: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Logician:

Lamborghini Aventador - $450k

Bugatti Veyron - $1.5m
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by QueenMarvella(f): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who will buy the first one for me grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by elvisojugo: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Go do ur research well bro
its not even close
Logician:
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by valgbo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Huee:
Anyone...
I'll accept anyone smiley
accept??
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
i just noticed
GeeString:

Lamborghini Aventador - $450k

Bugatti Veyron - $1.5m
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by olowobaba10: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
METHINKS PINKS ARE FOR GAYS
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bugatti.. nd I'll sell it and use the proceeds to buy a black g wagon nd a blue porshe carrera

I'll decide what to do with the change
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Taiwo20(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
prince2pac:
Oga Taiwo how you take become lady again

i can always change the colour
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by SwagPower: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
New World Population Statistics
Population 7.5Billion people on Earth
Women- 5.3 billion
Men- 2.2 billion
So Baby girl think twice before you say NO to a man..,!
Of the 2.2 billion men
1) 1billion are married
2) 200,000 are in prison and mental institutions
Leaving 1billion men
*500million are jobless
*5% are gay
*10% are Catholic Priest
*3% are Relatives
*20% are above 66years
*How many are remaining??
***Ladies Hold Unto What You Have Tightly***
But Somebody Should Not Come And Hold Me ooo
..Bruh Enof wit d misinformation.. wats with tryna force gals into marriage dey dnt want. .

Be humble n Sit down!!..

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by SwagPower: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
New World Population Statistics
Population 7.5Billion people on Earth
Women- 5.3 billion
Men- 2.2 billion
So Baby girl think twice before you say NO to a man..,!
Of the 2.2 billion men
1) 1billion are married
2) 200,000 are in prison and men men
*500million are jobless
*5% are gay
*10% are Catholic Priest
*3% are Relatives
*20% are above 66years
*How many are remaining??
***Ladies Hold Unto What You Have Tightly***
But Somebody Should Not Come And Hold Me ooo
..Bruh Enof wit d misinformation.. wats with tryna force gals into marriage dey dnt want. .

Be humble n Sit down!!..

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by goingape1: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
TheGoddessA:
The Silent Killers cheesy cheesy....But I dislike Pink
not on this kind of cars.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by betty3(f): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lamborghini
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by aidymike(f): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
I go for all of them..wait first..leme call my bf to come ND c..so he buys it in his next trip to dubai
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by sisisioge: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin grin

I'm too practical to go for anything but number 1. Come to mama bae wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by nikz(f): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
I'll go for lexus LFA beautiful ride!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
ba7man:
You never try reach.

I'm Yoruba but I'll choose the Bugatti, sell it and buy the Aventador, G-wagon, a house and still have $400,000 left in the bank.

Was wondering the same thing lol. When the gatti is several times the sum of the others. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
wtfcoded:

online stammering

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by maamisco(f): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
I will go for 1.grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by sanchezJ(f): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
All
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by elantraceey(f): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
I don't like pink undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria (Photos) / For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets / Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.