Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" (32116 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / Kechi Okwuchi Is A Finalist On America's Got Talent 2017 / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:
Then withdraw nah... Ugly oshi

if you know the threads of fate you just spun for yourself with these words you would be crying now.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Pref(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:
thats so harsh of you sir. Pray that her current situation won't be your portion, I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by governor2022(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:
Amy ezi
pig penis
anu npama

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by evy1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:
wasted sperm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Tonyberries30(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Keshi you have been a very talented and courageous woman. every time I see you performing I always get the message. You are a survivor and every woman especially those in thick hardship should know; there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Sentiment is always part of human lives especailly when its touching like yours. I pray u win because YOU GOT THE TALENT

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Royal54(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:

Must you display your stupidity in a public domain?

Go find a mat with SENSE bodly written on it to cover your stupidity.

Omo jati jati

5 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by tete7000(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Your story is enough to win you the competition. No big deal about it. Once you get to the final stages of any competition, it is assumed that anyone who wins is capable, it is impossible to come far without talent. Other sentiments can from then on prevail to determine who eventually win. Your courage, fortitude and resilience couple with talent already displayed can win you the tournament.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by cstr1000: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
But she is in america. The home of the most talented plastic surgeons in the world.
They should be able to do a thing or two on her body.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Amberon11: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
You are aware that the plane crash made her like that right? May you meet a worse fate than her, Morron.
sunshineV:

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by sunshineV(f): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
nonstan:

You will be roasted in this thread in 5,4,3,2,1,0....let the roasting begin

All I said was she's ugly and they ask started roasted me... Na WA oooo grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by LagosismyHome(f): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:

you are clearly not ok... do you have any idea what she has been through . you not even worth a response back

i pray you receive sense

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by laeffizy(f): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
[You think this is funny right? May worse befall you. Hopefully you will live to tell the story. Foolish child.

All I said was she's ugly and they ask started roasted me... Na WA oooo grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by calmbad007(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
klarke:

I pray what happened to her will happen to you let's see if you'll look better. Nonsense!!
Lol.....what happened to her may not happen to him cos he has signed a lifetime contract with poverty so he will may not have d chance to have a close view of what a plane looks like not to talk of boarding one

6 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Rozaytee: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:
haba!!!....i just pray u would be in an accident dat will burn u beyond recognition....eze ndi mumu

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Abebelinus(f): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:
you are a fool to call her that. Do you think she was born that way, shut your mouth if you don't have anything to say.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Johnnyessence(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
I pray for this lady to win the contest. Well voting has close today. The results of the votes will be out tomorrow. Hopefully sis kechi will be heading to final contest.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by kelzgie: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yea.. she's good tho'but Angelica hale..evir Claire, D girl who does the animation stuff.. then geo chase are all better than her.. but it's Okay.. that's ad popullum..
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
cstr1000:
But she is in america. The home of the most talented plastic surgeons in the world.
They should be able to do a thing or two on her body.
Several corrective surgeries got her dis far but what I dunno is if it's possible to get back her old self with more surgical procedures in d future.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by sunshineV(f): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abebelinus:
you are a fool to call her that. Do you think she was born that way, shut your mouth if you don't have anything to say.

Wait, is that your house or Nepa office grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Sheun001(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
jingiss:

Are you normal?
leave those kids jare attention seekers!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by 9inches(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Affirmative action leftists won't like her for this. Igbos are known to be right wing egalitarians.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Kimcutie: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
flyca:
I won't vote her because of her voice (she has a good voice quite alright, but there are better talents competiting too).

I'll vote her because of her courage and cofidence. With her physical appearance, it takes a large dose of those two!

Very honest self-assessment. Go girl!
That's Pity you feel for her!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by lizychimamanda(f): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:

All I said was she's ugly and they ask started roasted me... Na WA oooo grin
i jst pity d woman dat wasted her tym and energy to concive yhu.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by sunshineV(f): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
lizychimamanda:
i jst pity d woman dat wasted her tym and energy to concive yhu.

Lol she proud AF tho
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by chineduemmao: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
nonstan:

You will be roasted in this thread in 5,4,3,2,1,0....let the roasting begin
dem no just roast amm they fry the guy join... lol
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by Samkeniyy(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2017
sunshineV:

Lol she proud AF tho

She is a first class Graduate from the United State. She also had her Master Degree in US. And unfortunately for you, She is through to the Finals of American Got Talent. She has inspired millions of Soul in the world which is more than you will ever accomplish in your ugly pathetic life. You are a failure Nitwits Ignoramus. Receive sense because you actually need Christ in your life. He teaches Love but it's not a virtue associated with you yet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi: "Lolu Is A Dead Man Walking" / BBNaija: Khafi In Tears As She Settles Rift With Venita (Photos) / 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.