Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? (10839 Views)

Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? / Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
LoJ:
Satan can be viewed as the negative Pole of the universe. It needs not be an entity but a principle, principle of destruction and opposition.

In our previous submission, we demonstrated that the universe is primarily governed through 2 apparently conflicting principles, a principle of destruction and of creation, we can term them, good and bad, negative and positive. But it needs not be viewed under this narrow lenses, for both are necessary, and both work together for the greater collective good. I am tempted to expantiate on this a bit more, but I am afraid it will lead us astray.

What is actually the difference between good and evil? Is there any difference between both?

Well, let's observe our material universe. Since the universe is fractal, the macro being reflected in the micro, if we observe attentively our everyday world, we may begin to grasp the higher worlds. Is it the reason why Jesus supposedly taught a lot via common example from daily life?

What is the difference between Light and darkness? What is the difference between Heat and cold? Any wise man knows, there is actually no difference in nature between both poles. Light and darkness are the same in nature, difference is in degree. There is no specific point where light starts, and darkness stops. Both shades into each other, for they are one and the same thing. Between the extremes of absolute darkness and absolute light, there are but shades of both. This principle applies to all the multiverses:

In the same vein, Good and evil are the same thing in nature, both walk (and work) together hand in hand, in perfect unity, the difference is a matter of degree. What does this imply? Behind anything that is perceived as evil, there is an associated blessing, and behind every perceived blessing, there is a negative aspect.

Shall we go deeper?

The law of Movement, called by others, the law of cycles, or the law of rythm, has it that, "what goes around, comes around" to use a popular saying. Thus the intensity of a given blessing matches the intensity of a previous curse. There is power in these words, to the intelligent reader.

What we are saying is that, life is a zero sum game, where ultimately good and evil neutralize each other and we end up at the equilibrium point.

Now this is where it becomes interesting. The law of correspondence of planes (our beloved Sarassin has already taught much on this) imposes that each plane is a mirror reflection of the plane that succeeds. So the material plane would be the exact opposite of the astral plane, and at the end both cancel each other out: Equilibrium, zero sum game.

This is where the trick is. The correct understanding and application of these principles enable advanced students of life to live an "ever victorious" life, where Blessing is experienced consciously, and the corresponding curse, is jumped at.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
A very popular biblical saying goes like this:

"my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6.

This is very true. Every failure can be traced to a lack of knowledge. The right knowledge settles everything. If magical practice is the ability to influence circumstances and impose one's will to paraphrase a great teacher, True spirituality, in my opinion, is learning, recognizing mastering and defeating/transcending, the laws of the cosmos, until we reach a state of gnosis.

In our penultimate post, we have showed that the laws of the cosmos, which are an expression of divine perfection, make it that every given blessing is associated with a proportional curse, every good with a corresponding evil. The day you are born, is the day you begin to die, and the day of your death is the day you begin to live anew.

Ingenuity lies in using the laws to your advantage, else you are a victim of the law. How do spiritual men, ensure they are always on the positive side then? As always, knowledge is the key.

Let's take the example of the famous Taipei 101 Tower. It had to be built in one of the region with the highest seismic activities in the world. How to ensure that a massive building of that nature, would not succumb to the frequent earthquakes of the area? The builders decided to use the law to their advantage, instead of being victims of it. They made an in built huge golden bowl that swifts to the left when an earthquake cause the building to move to the right and vice versa. In doing so, it cancels the effect of the earthquake, by using the law (of gravity) to its advantage.

So do the masters proceed. When black comes their way, they know that white is at the other end of the spectrum, so they simply "raise" themselves to the corresponding and desired end. In doing so, they never experience defeat, without canceling the law, but defeating it, or better put, transcending it, to their advantage.

Herewith is expressed, although in parables, the fundamental key to a victorious life, at the mental level. I also wish to close my contribution on satan on these terms. Next we shall briefly discuss Lucifer, from my perspective.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by MizMyColi(f): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yaaaay cheesy
LoJ is back!

I'll read up when I'm more settled.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by MizMyColi(f): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
LoJ:

Now this is deep.
Deep, deep.

But I get the analogies.

#redacted
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by MizMyColi(f): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
LoJ:

Thank you for taking the time.
I Thank you.

I'll be honest, I'm speechless.
This is next gen.
My mind grasps, but not fully.
I've suddenly turned a slow reader.
But I think I get it.

#redacted

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by Ahasco(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2017
rekinomtla:

I've acquired knowledge and power due to all my years of constant prayer and biblical study sir. I know when something comes from the true God or when it was produced by the devil, this otem's doctrine has satanic elements in it, lies and blasphemy. Both of which comes from satan, hence his doctrine was given to him by satan, the father of lies.

I totally disagree with you on several logical reasons;
1. No God who claims to create heaven and earth will create a place of torment for his people.
2. No God who claims to be the true God will not be selective ie hate one and love one.
3. No God who claims to create the heavens and the earth and even the universe will not command worship from his people or die, when there are better things(findings,research and numerous discoveries in the world and beyond) to spend ones time in.
4. No God who claims... will be so destructive and deceitful as to kill innocent people just because he can't control his anger.
5. No God who claims... will chose a country as sacred above others and command the world to come and worship on his so called "holy place"
All of these and many more are no qualities of the true God the creator of the universe but rather his children who fight for territories and dominion. The only clear characteristic of this god you worship is to instill fear on all of you.
So brother like i said you don't have to believe it cos you never asked for the truth.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by mmachi96(f): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2017
coolestchris:
dont ever talk where illuminated people are talking.
I've seen how illuminated u are u Ignoramus. Get off my track joor... Have better things doing than dealing with bitches.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by mmachi96(f): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

Let me grant you the nonsensical drivel you compressed in this post. Don't you realize how silly you sound at the boldfaced words? A small Satan trying to dethrone an omnipotent god that can kill him with the twitch of his fingers. I think you're the archetype of the small-brained Christian. No offense.
I wanted to attack you but i realised that you cannot reply beyond ur brain capacity. So i forgive you but i suggest ur need an urgent attention regarding ur low level of understanding.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
There is Good and Evil.

Darkness cannot stand where there is light.

Good is light, darkness is Evil.

There is always a divide. God/ Satan.

You choose what side you are based on your belief.

And You will be held responsible for this.

Do you know why?

You have free will as a human being. You cannot be forced.

But You can be decieved.

I hope for your sakes, that you are not being decieved.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by Originakalokalo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jesus: Love your enemies. Do good to them that hate you.

Bless them that curse you. Pray for them that DESPITEFULLY use you.

Satanists Teachings:

If a guest in your lair annoys you,

treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Check the internet. You will see this things there.

Other teachings are found in my thread.

You're being decieved.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by Originakalokalo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
The word of God is being taken out of people's hearts.

Jesus said in Luke 8 vs 12 that the devil is responsible for this.
Jesus said that
The devil doesn't want them to believe and be saved.

Have you wondered why you believe what you believe?

Why you believe the Satanist instead of the word of God?

Satan knows that you will not profit from it. He leaves it in your heart.

He removes the one that will benefit you.

Watch and pray
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by Niflheim(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
@The guy above me,

What do you mean by Satanic teachings? Those things that you wrote up there are simply the teachings of Anton La Vey(founder of the Church of Satan)!!!

But if you go to the Satanic Temple's website, their own teachings are far different from what Anton la Vey taught!!!

Likewise, we have the Modern Church of Satan(founded by Vexen Crabtree), and his own teachings are quite the opposite of what Anton la vey taught!!!

What do you know about Satanism?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by Originakalokalo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Niflheim:
@The guy above me,

What do you mean by Satanic teachings? Those things that you wrote up there are simply the teachings of Anton La Vey(founder of the Church of Satan)!!!

But if you go to the Satanic Temple's website, their own teachings are far different from what Anton la Vey taught!!!

Likewise, we have the Modern Church of Satan(founded by Vexen Crabtree), and his own teachings are quite the opposite of what Anton la vey taught!!!

Nothing.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by STUPUDTHEISTS: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Niflheim:
@The guy above me,

Hello frater, being a while. Do you know the satanic temple commandments are better and morally superior when juxtaposed with that of the Bible? Surprising eh?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by Niflheim(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
@Stupudtheists,

Boss!!! I remain loyal to your government!!! I have been watching the Satanic Temple for some time now, and yes..........................................................THEIR COMMANDMENTS ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR TO THE WHAT I SAW IN THE BIBLE!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
johnydon22:
lucifer is a title, satan is a person.

Lucifer in latin means "bringer of light' "morning sun" and so on

Lucifer is a title like you said....which means light bearer, so that means lucifer must be a "she" as only women has the capacity to bear, men just provide the seed.
The bible also says that Jesus is the light..john8:12,

So figure it out, one of her title is also morning star, which is also found in the litany of mary....

Just imagine the deception?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by johnydon22(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Lucifer is a title like you said....which means light bearer, so that means lucifer must be a "she" as only women has the capacity to bear, men just provide the seed.
The bible also says that Jesus is the light..john8:12,

So figure it out, one of her title is also morning star, which is also found in the litany of mary....

Just imagine the deception?

Anyone can bear the title of morning sun. even jesus himself holds that title. Easter exultet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Fundamental Difference Between Science And Religion? / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. / Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.