Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (40540 Views)

Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association / Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React / Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by wunmi590(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
G
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by brownsugar23: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
madam your breast dy fall out ooh
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by quiverfull(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Looking at the guy alone is making me laugh

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by bloodybeasts: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-2VB248lEkb0/Wbk5PnYgbhI/AAAAAAAAEUc/9rFSQ9tAu1Y5B08O3ppNbBX6lBzhzBKwgCLcBGAs/s320/memeboss.jpg[/img]

Meme Boss and Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola was spotted on set with OAP, Toke Makinwa for a new western lotto commercial.

Check out his facial expression...Another Meme loading..

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/another-meme-loadingcaption-this-photo.html

hmm diz babe no know say I dey collect money for a selfie
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by muller101(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
paiz:
How do i suck this bwest?
use straw
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by Truepee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Okay Lemme Coman Be Going To Politics Thread..
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by abike12(f): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
She looks scary sha lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by Adeyemi235(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Make I just book space here!! if you like quote me ooo!!! Let me be going jhor
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
caption: woman with STD takes pictures wit a man whom might have probably contacted IT toi
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by phemmybernabeu(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Looking at the low-land in between the hills grin
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by ufuosman(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Look like Photoshop
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by officialqasman(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
odunlade is like:--- timba gbae mu wafe kulaleyi

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by emiarire(f): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
lol... dis odunlade will not kill somebody with his facial expressions. If i had his kind of face ehn, i wont b saying much grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by Reeberry: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
See her legs like cockroach own.
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by Reeberry: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
abike12:
She looks scary sha lipsrsealed
Very scary.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by dsocioemmy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
"If i slap this one na, dem go say i no get home training"
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
do quick so we can goto the other room
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by deebrain(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
This man sha.....
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
why that guy too much they mumu he always squeeze his face like nwa ewu, the makinwa look like Michael Jackson on his last day grin grin grin
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
yomibelle:
He's looking at her wt one kain eye
why that guy too much they mumu he always squeeze his face like nwa ewu, the makinwa look like Michael Jackson on his last day grin grin grin
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by Buffalo2(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
King of Nairaland meme
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by potent5(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
The guy be like "which kain corrugated legs this babe get sef?"

Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by Cyriloha(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nooooooooooo he be like loot at his with flat b*bs

Just lekwa legodi nkaar
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by Cyriloha(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Make up done tire for her body seff
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by agrovick(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
More like see confirm ritual meat grin
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by joenor(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
the lady is more like a ghost.
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by DeManNextDoor(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dandeson1:
g
must u book space! angry
Dandeson1:
g
must u book space!
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dis gal sha dey find me cheesy
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by psalmson001: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
"... Wa fe ku laleyi..."
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by sulemanalex(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
See Toke leg wey be like yam
Some women sef
Re: This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption by laiza(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Toke looks like a mannequin embarassed
mannequin better sef. She looks more like Micheal Jackson during his latter days. Or like a male character from the penguins of madagascar....with those yam wey she carry for leg. She might have been more popular after her marriage to Maje Ayida fell apart but she was better when she was married....even with the lie lie beatings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife / Bovi Uses Meghan Markle As An Example To Advise Ladies / Akon Visits Tony Elumelu in Marina, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.