Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) (5951 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) / Ella Agu Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Pool (Photos) / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by newsynews: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
After undergoing liposuction, 53-year old Wendy Williams decided to flaunt her bikini body at a beach in Barbados.

The pictures are currently trending on social media.

The TV talk show host was accompanied by her husband, Kevin Hunter.

https://www.wotzup.ng/wendy-williams-flaunts-bikini-body/

Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by newsynews: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
more lalasticlala grin grin grin

Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by newsynews: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
more grin grin grin

Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Flaunt indeed grin
Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by decatalyst(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by malware: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
what is liposuction again?

by merely looking at her thighs, I know that liposuction is not a good thing
Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by newsynews: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
malware:
what is liposuction again?

by merely looking at her thighs, I know that liposuction is not a good thing
it is the sucking out of body fat using machine.

abi na lie?
Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wtf..

What did I just see

Wendy the sharp mouth, after all the surgeries she still look this horrible.... Damn money can't buy everything

1 Like

Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by malware: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
newsynews:
it is the sucking out of body fat using machine.

abi na lie?

Then those guys sucked every hell out of her thighs, not only fats cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
The both of them look unhealthy
Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by Tookool(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
newsynews:

After undergoing liposuction, 53-year old Wendy Williams decided to flaunt her bikini body at a beach in Barbados.

The pictures are currently trending on social media.

The TV talk show host was accompanied by her husband, Kevin Hunter.

https://www.wotzup.ng/wendy-williams-flaunts-bikini-body/
She haff slack
Re: Wendy Williams Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Barbados (pictures) by amber222(f): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Wtf..

What did I just see

Wendy the sharp mouth, after all the surgeries she still look this horrible.... Damn money can't buy everything
u pull d words out of my mouth.dt woman can abuse.see her leg like all ds villains in animation cartoons

(1) (Reply)

Woli Agba Biography: Age, Background, Origin, Awards And More! / "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B / Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.