Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song (28583 Views)

Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by GloriaNinja(f): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2017
Krisddon:

He's a guy your boyfriend is dreaming to be like. undecided undecided undecided
THEN I WOULD PREFER TO BE SINGLE
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by sayhi2certified(m): 1:23am On Sep 14, 2017
story
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Yung6ix will finally become someone's husband in future??

The picture below depicts now Yung6ix jumped to conclusion b4 knowing the truth grin

Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by TiffanyDavies(f): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

You clearly have a comprehensive comprehension problem. Go back and read the post again
The guy is right. It was the yung6ix's DJ who said things about Akpororo's wife. Can't you read? Guess who's got the problem now?

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by crunchyg: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHO THE HELL IS THIS HOOD RAT?
You church rat
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Osada1:

He song's don blow already, when Yung6ix buy range rover, them Wizkid and David was not there to afford it those days, he's one of the first Artist to have a range rover sport then, go and ask, you will know

Can you please stop with the lying? Yung6ix released his first single ever in 2012, Wizkid has been receiving international awards as far back as 2011.

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by Maximus85(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-12mhFJyXyOk/WbliunF-ttI/AAAAAAAAEVA/93YcWpBZS34GewOaWHaq-KXzFoUzdhc3ACLcBGAs/s320/59b95928e8af5.jpg[/img]

Akpororo was recently slammed by rapper Yung6ix after the comedian made a joke about the singer spending over 3 million naira on drinks rather than purchasing a hit song. His DJ, Timmy , also joined in and got really personal.

He made videos calling out the comedian, saying his wife/mother of his child was once a sex slave and had aborted six times for a dancer. The DJ also threatened the comedian, saying "Your jokes would put you in trouble and make you get shot."

Ying6ix has now admitted in an interview with HipTV that he reacted without seeing the video about the joke.

According to him;

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/yung6ix-admits-that-he-misunderstood.html?m=1

And who is this young6ix?
Is he a comedian?
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by zulex880: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Really?, tell me more, where is he from?
Abi is warri not in delta state again?
Na wa o
Guy shut up, Akpororo was my Neighbor, His Dad is a yoruba man while his mom is from Delta. He's always claiming Delta cus he's not in good term with his dad.
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by nairanaira12: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2017
TiffanyDavies:

The guy is right. It was the yung6ix's DJ who said things about Akpororo's wife. Can't you read? Guess who's got the problem now?

Go and die
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by Osada1: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2017
LastMumu:

Can you please stop with the lying? Yung6ix released his first single ever in 2012, Wizkid has been receiving international awards as far back as 2011.

You never checked well, if he released his first single in 2012, what happen to ''Oloku'' cover he did in 2010, that bring his name to limelight, What about ''So far Gone'' 2010 and '' Plenty Money'' 2011
The boy is blessed, he was one of the First Artist that see money, just that Nigeria's don't believe on Rap

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by lomaxbien(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2017
UnknownT:
Guys up there, it wasn't this guy that said nasty things about Akpororo's wife. It was his DJ
I wonder , you all talking shit.
yung6 didn't say anything bad about akpororo or his wife, it was his stupid dj who released a video insulting akproro's wife.
I don't see any thing wrong with how yung6 reacted,it is his stupid DJ that needs to apologize.
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2017
xpressng:
Anybody would have reacted the way he did, good thing is he realized.

ANYBODY LIKE YOU WITH YOUR KIND OF IMMATURE THINKING COULD HAVE REACTED!
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by esoket1776: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHO THE HELL IS THIS HOOD RAT?
You
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by cezarman(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2017
But nor be him curse Akpororo wife na! Abi una nor get sense? How all of una no go get sense at thesame time sef
The guy no do anything, fooolish pipu.

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by KingDonaz(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2017
Small Boy
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by xpressng(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2017
NOTPUSHOVER:

ANYBODY LIKE YOU WITH YOUR KIND OF IMMATURE THINKING COULD HAVE REACTED!
fools everywhere why quote me retard
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by TheKing4040(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2017
ojun50:
Unless boy.... He need to apologies to his wife nd nigerian
yung6ix didn't insult the wife,twas his DJ...read properly before you comment
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by mofresh(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2017
Effect of weed . Na now ur eye clear abi?[lolz]
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by ojun50(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2017
TheKing4040:
yung6ix didn't insult the wife,twas his DJ...read properly before you comment
come nd beat me
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by Hykis(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2017
D guy is just bearing young6ix..his number 6 is nt dere..it's lost already
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2017
zulex880:

Guy shut up, Akpororo was my Neighbor, His Dad is a yoruba man while his mom is from Delta. He's always claiming Delta cus he's not in good term with his dad.
Lol, and you had to talk like a fool to drive your point, smh
Now you said he's your neighbor,
Where did you or do you live?
Because i know he was born and grew in delta state but then i don't know anything about his dad being yoruba or whatever
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by zulex880: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Lol, and you had to talk like a fool to drive your point, smh
Now you said he's your neighbor,
Where did you or do you live?
Because i know he was born and grew in delta state but then i don't know anything about his dad being yoruba or whatever
Born and grew up in Delta state? grin grin grin
Akpororo has been in Okoko Aka road all his life even up till now. Packed out of lekki cus of the boring life over there. Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2017
zulex880:

Born and grew up in Delta state? grin grin grin
Akpororo has been in Okoko Aka road all his life even up till now. Packed out of lekki cus of the boring life over there. Stop saying what you don't know
Ok, if you say so but I'm not taking your word for it
I just don't want to argue about what I'm not very sure of
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by zulex880: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Ok, if you say so but I'm not taking your word for it
I just don't want to argue about what I'm not very sure of
His Dad is from ondo state had issues with Akpororo mum back then which resulted to the idiot running away leaving akpororo all with his mum, Akpororo wey dey do car wash for kosoko back then lol. That guy don suffer forget.
No be delta e grow up, Forget this Wikipedia something he's always claiming to be a delta born and breed cus of his mom

Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2017
LastMumu:

Guy why?
Not comparing them at all because it's visible to the blind that wizkid is way bigger
But both wizkid and yung6ix were signed in 2009,
Wizkid was nominated for next rated in 2011 and he won, i believe this was his first award,
Yung6ix was nominated for lyricist on the roll and best rap single 2012, which he didn't win.
So where did wizkid win international award in 2011?,
They're both good at what they're doing,
Personally, i believe yung6ix is constrained by the small market for hiphop in Nigeria
Btw oleku warri version was released by yung6ix in 2010,
So far gone, 2010
Plenty money in 2011
follow me ft wizkid was 2011 too

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2017
zulex880:

His Dad is from ondo state had issues with Akpororo mum back then which resulted to the idiot running away leaving akpororo all with his mum, Akpororo wey dey do car wash for kosoko back then lol. That guy don suffer forget.
No be delta e grow up, Forget this Wikipedia something he's always claiming to be a delta born and breed cus of his mom
Ok
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
mtcheeeew. waste of MB
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by danieljr: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wizcollifa:
him song never blow but he dn buy two range rover, which day you go buy your own na?
is better to leave in a mud house and feel happy than to leave in a glass house and cry. Young6ix has no legacy in music industry; dat niggar is a dope dealer, only using music to cover up. One day his sins wll surely find him out. From Warri; rightsource.
Re: Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song by danieljr: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
[/quote] is better to leave in a mud house and feel happy than to leave in a glass house and cry. Young6ix has no legacy in music industry; dat niggar is a dope dealer, only using music to cover up. One day his sins wll surely find him out. From Warri; rightsource.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe’s Burial Arrangements Announced / Iyabo Ojo Attends Denim Themed Birthday Party Looking Fab And Chic (photos) / ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.