Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (50350 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by ooshinibos: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2017
SarkinYarki:

Watch and see , you don't know God so let a man that knows Him speak ...Abi do you want a trial with you first
I have been watching Nigeria for the past 50 years post independence SarkinYarki , no visible improvement , a lot of prayer have been done in Nigeria but we still live in the stone age , lets start with electricity ,when your country manage to fix this live changing infrastructure , we can talk .
Jesus has already answered your prayers by providing good weather , oil and gas , good agricultural land etc , what else do you want Jesus to do for your country SarkinYarki ?? am getting concerned now .
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Max24: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2017
softwerk:
Who is Charley Boy ........In Gifty's voice
A constitutional entity by being a citizen by birth. So his voice counts.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by lonecatt(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Dum* o…… you call guarding we call it taming and capturing of ipigs miscreants or you want deny we have not captured ipigs miscreants
you cannot tame them it is not possible ,you are only intimidating them with guns, go to borno and see the suya that have been made of you guys, if you force the people to carry guns they soon start roasting you for suya.
what is just happening is exposing the level of illiteracy ,the south east is not at war only you are fighting yourself,the intimidations will only make them stronger and harder.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by TheKing4040(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Guyman02:
---There was Ife/Modakeke war, No operation Monkey dance
---Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-ife, No operation Anaconda dance
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos, No operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds, No operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves, yet No operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen, No operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men, women and children were slaughtered in broad-daylight. But we never heared of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state, it was a killing spree, kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted, yet No operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den, former ministers, former Senators etc have been kidnapped, No operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State, over 50 policemen and DSS were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse cult group, but there was No known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today; the boys have taken arms against the government, killing soldiers, police, bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy, there was crocodile smile which turned into crocodile tears for the Army because the militants were armed and sank Army boats and crew.
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore, its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed; no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under our very own nose? how do I explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London, the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow. But i will still advice you; since i was born, I have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available to solve when the time comes. We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances. Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.
--- Nigerians must unite to condemn this blatant stirring of the hornets next.
nice write-up

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by seguntijan(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2017
What is painful!
Southerners have ruled Nigeria for 14 years since 1999. Northerners have only ruled twice, four years in total, and there is already catenated cases of terrorism by some Ibos in the East. We know those behind the Nigerian first coup that led to the death of the finest and intelligent Nigerian leaders, we know those who ignited the civil war. What is painful is not the pain we get from the aftermath of their acute foolishness, but the fact that they have adamantly refused to heed to the lessons from their actions and the history of Nigeria.
Yusuf Jimoh Aweda,
Director, Center For Human Rectitude.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by michony505(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2017
[img][/img]
CrtlAltDel:

You are right, since the commencement of operation python dance in the SE I now snore and drool when I sleep…… grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5938661_img20170618133230_jpegcf178dc4aec1c8e91538dde8ae282fdd
CrtlAltDel:

You are right, since the commencement of operation python dance in the SE I now snore and drool when I sleep…… grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5938661_img20170618133230_jpegcf178dc4aec1c8e91538dde8ae282fdd
CrtlAltDel:

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Antoeni(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2017
I would rather repond to a Man nt boys
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by michony505(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2017
blacknp:
Moses that led those ungrateful wicked jews from 400 years of captivity and made him curse God and not see the promised land because of their disbelief and lack of trust in Yahweh?Those same wicked jews that were complaining why Moses did not leave them to die in Egypt and built idols and worshiped their handworks in the wilderness only after 3 days in the wilderness?

Maybe truly Igbos are jews.
You're still making thesame mistake Moses made that ended his life prematurely, he called the children of Israel "stiff necked people and stuck the rock twice instead of once" and God was wrought with him. How can you call the Israelites " ungrateful wicked jews"?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by oyatz(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2017
Keyboard warriors like you were always urging Nnamdi Kanu on, hailing IPOBians and pushing them to thinking they can form a parallel army (BSS) within a sovereign country. Now, you are busy shouting international community while IPOB members are being brutalized and shot.
If the international community can easily dabble into the internal affairs of a sovereign country, why hasn't the UN and all the international community not force Israel to grant independence for Palestinians or force Morocco to conduct referendum for Western Sahara?

paBuhari:
Vegetable is actually playing our script. We will use every available information from this military siege to sink the zoo before the international community.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Ajadiboye(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
SarkinYarki:
This govt has come to the end of its days in Jesus Name ..they will be in disarray in the coming days

Apparently, you are praying the wrong prayers, This govt wouldn't have come to see the light of day without God's knowledge, God permits some things to occur for a reason (s) best known to Him(The unquestionable God). Very funny you even prayed in Jesus name-very funny.

I feel your pains Bro, but you HAVE to keep praying for this Govt, cos cursing them wouldn't yield us any good.

Whatever that is bad requires prayers, likewise whatever that is good - so that it wont go bad.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by lonecatt(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Kikikiki….. Those cowards NA are following instruction of keeping the peace, the courts will humilate Kanu come oct 9 grin grin grin
OGA SORRY TO DISTURB,I JUST WANT TO ASK IS IT THROUGH THAT YOU PEOPLE WILL PACK YOUR MISERABLE LOADS FROM ABIA STATE TOMMOROW,I HEARD THAT YOUR ACTIONS WANT TO THROW NIGERIA ON FIRE.
WE ARE IN A DEMOCRACY DONT LET YOUR APC PDP WAR BECLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENTS ,NIGERIA IS NOT A ZOO STOP DISGRACING US PLEASE.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by CrtlAltDel: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
lonecatt:
[s]OGA SORRY TO DISTURB,I JUST WANT TO ASK IS IT THROUGH THAT YOU PEOPLE WILL PACK YOUR MISERABLE LOADS FROM ABIA STATE TOMMOROW,I HEARD THAT YOUR ACTIONS WANT TO THROW NIGERIA ON FIRE.
WE ARE IN A DEMOCRACY DONT LET YOUR APC PDP WAR BECLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENTS ,NIGERIA IS NOT A ZOO STOP DISGRACING US PLEASE[/s].
Kikikiki….. God saved NA cos just as Igbos were about descending on them with thier Isreali highly trained bottle wielding, grass wearing, chewing stick BSS commandos the NA announced thier withdrawal…..heard Kanu is back from Togo grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5964010_fbimg15054041253832605_jpege5d7f8b20ed72894b478fc7faf4d1c03
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by oyatz(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
The thunder that will fire Nnamdi Kanu's dick is coming from North Korea and is now very close.
Through tribal propaganda, the guy has brainwashed poor Igbo youths thinking they can confront the Nigerian army with stones, sticks and charms leading to the deaths of some of these youths.
His fellow IPOB co-accused are still in Kuje prison, he is yet to pay condolence visits to the families of IPOB members shot dead because of his agitation while his own family are enjoying in London.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by laudate: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
oyatz:
The thunder that will fire Nnamdi Kanu's dick is coming from North Korea and is now very close.
Through tribal propaganda, the guy has brainwashed poor Igbo youths thinking they can confront the Nigerian army with stones, sticks and charms leading to the deaths of some of these youths.
His fellow IPOB co-accused are still in Kuje prison, he is yet to pay condolence visits to the families of IPOB members shot dead because of his agitation while his own family are enjoying in London.

Oh lawd... you are just so funny! I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard! cheesy shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Things You Didn't Know About Leleti, The Actress Who Played "SARAFINA / AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) / Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.