Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (50363 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by CrtlAltDel: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
lonecatt:
if you think those cowards you call you gods are brave enough why cant they seize nnamdi kanu and humiliate him the way they are doing his boys if they are not afraid of him,is it not because he is too much for them that they have not been able to touch him? i am still wondering what they are still waiting for ,i thought by now he would have been dragged out and disgrace like a common thief ?that shows you the aura the young man have .
Kikikiki….. Those cowards NA are following instruction of keeping the peace, the courts will humilate Kanu come oct 9 grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by blacknp(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
SarkinYarki:

The Govt headed by Buhari will soon be set in disarray by the wrath of God in the coming days and nothing ion earth hell will stop it ..I am being specific ..
Cry Baby go and look for a feeding bottle to suck,no babe go give you boobs suck.

We are waiting for Kim Jung Un of North Korea to face one intercontinental ballistic missile towards Nigeria,no be only Nigeria coming to an end in a few days.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by mumnana: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Charlie boy your MUMU don do you.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by SarkinYarki: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
blacknp:
Cry Baby go and look for a feeding bottle to suck,no babe go give you boobs suck.

We are waiting for Kim Jung Un of North Korea to face one intercontinental ballistic missile towards Nigeria,no be only Nigeria coming to an end in a few days.

Nigeria won't come to an end till 2070 but this Buhari's govt has met it's end ...call me
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by blacknp(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
SarkinYarki:

Please join us in Prayer just once a day against Buhari
Praying against yourself? Enemy of the Republic of Nigeria, you useless ghanian?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by SweetWJ(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
I don't understand wat dis government is doing? Instead of finding ways out of this economic downfall, this is their area of attention. Did Nnamdi Kanu who was conditionally released on bail evade or refuse arrest having found that he transgressed? Is this SHOW OF SHAME what we call Democracy as practiced in the Western World or this is the African version called Democrazy?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=skulgen post=60428930]Honestly Iv not been in support of this Biafra thing all the while apart from late.
So what happened to me?
My eyes got opened to see the preferential treatments meted for some sacred cows while others are treated lik slaves.

This thing is simple.
Mr A and B have been told tht they are one.
Mr A gets all his rights plus tht of Mr B.
Now Mr B is asking for his, instead of giving him his rights he is being treated even worse.

In plain terms, just lik in d bible.
GOD said "can a son ask his father for bread and he gives him snake?"
The answer is Yes.
The govt is d father.
Igbos are asking tht they be given their own rights (bread) lik others, but no, the father (govt) decided to give them python dance (snake)

I finished from an oil school in warri, till date no employment in tht regards, yet the hausa boys i was teaching in school then as friends , whom.i have better result than are all in. Guess wht, they are just occupying seats, they still hire ppl to do those jobs.
Jobs tht if u wake me up from slp, i will do it with my eyes closed.how do u expect me to feel. Tell me why i wont join Ipod tmrw.

Like i said earlier, iv never supported Biafra but my eyes have opened. The attack on Kanus house and one sided judgment of this country leave one with pity for Kanu and the Igbo race.
To think u hav military wares to deal with d Igbos is a joke.
Question is.. can u wipe away d Igbos from d earth..? No way.
The last of us will start from where we stopped.
Theyv used cratos on us its didn't work, now they re using dunamis, it wont work still.
Not only have kanu opened my eyes, pmb has too, if i becomes president tmrw, i will only employ Igbos, if d hausas complain, the military will dance in their area. Wht goes around comes around, not just me but anybody tht gets hold of tht seat tmrw will always use pmb as reference if hes doing wrong. Like me, i wont even obey any court orders cos im president who is almighty and above the law but even at that i wil still lik people to obey court orders that favours me. If by then, the igbos are raping or killing people from d north or other part of the country, i wont arrest of prosecute them, rather i will always protect them and do lik nothing happened. Yet if i see such treatment happening in another country, i will send my condolence and condemn such.

To think we have senators, God forbid cos we dnt have. I dnt even want to go there.
Howbeit it was in Jonathans era that all these were happening, by now they would hv impeached him. If it was him that only appointed his ppl and or Christians, d country would have been burning by now and everybody including d yorubas would have justified them. Coming to d yorubas i dnt just have words for them but let them be careful cos d dog u re trying to protect will end up biting u. The child tht says Lion should kill his father doesn't know the implication tht he will be next.
If they can do it to d igbos, they can do it to u. Always ask yourself what if, what if,
What if it comes to u tmrw.
Well i believe the enlightened ones amongs them, knows d bitter truth though they aint talking but i still respects them.

How can a security meeting be held in a diverse country lik ours and no single igbo or christian was in it cos they aint deem fit for such posts, how will u feel. So it means tht if theres a plan just lik we are seeing now against some people, no one can solicit for them, if u hav high profile issue, no one can speak for u, how wil u feel.
Even if theyv ever invited us to even lie or give us fake promises, u wouldn't be seeing all this uprising, atleast u wil feel tht they care or u belong. All d money to deploy and empower soldiers and police was a waste, just invite nnamdi, treat him well, give him hope even when u dnt want to fulfill it. Even though this is not good but it would quell d noise for some times but pretending to ignore them but giving them uttermost attention indirectly is a bad one.
Every one knows behind the back of his mind tht this people are not being treated well but have failed to accept this truth.

The bitter truth is tht, those Ipods Nig are seeing now, permit me to say, are not d real ppl for this course, they re lik John d Baptist. Thts y it looks lik they re making more noise than taking actions. Nigeria hav not seen d intelligent ones amongs us. Im talking about the one u cant see to shoot but are everywhere around u causing havoc.
The intelligent ones have not joined yet, neither do they talk. by the time they join, there will be greater prob, all d science theyv learnt from sch which were not allowed to b used for the economic growth of the nation, will be use in d wrong direction.
Nnamdi Kanu, dead or alive by then will not be an issue cos they will overtake him and run things digitally. Many Kanus will arise. I feel sorry for those tht hv sided against us thinking wev not bn taking notes, cos they and all theyv achieved here wil b d first test targets.
Im talking about hcking into alot of private systems and causing great damages. Im talking of Nigeria signing a remote document against itself without knowing,sack and redeployment laters appearing in high offices, im talking of activation of nuclear energy in our name against another country or pledging digital support for such. Im talking about hardwares going off via scada or once online and directed to strategic places. I swear it will be disastrous.
Alot of programming will be going on and there will b no one to arrest or shoot but confusion everywhere.
Check any programming tht hav worked on planet earth, an Igbo mans hand must be in it.
Its better to fight a man than an idea.
When God saw the children of Israel having made up their mind to build up to heaven, he wasnt afraid of them but afraid of the idea tht theyv made up their mind to pursue cos surely they will.
God had to write an em

my dear brother...you have spoken well....i'm a cross riverian and initially didnt buy this biafran idea untill lately.
I was in aba yestaday you the kind of epic treking i did no be here..
Dear soldiers/buhari, you cant stop biafra,,just referendum or nothing

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigeria government must face the charges in the crimes against unarmed IPOB at the ICC.

IPOB is asking for referendum for Biafra restoration, but Nigeria government using military to intimidating IPOB civilians.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by brookz: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ike Ekweremmadu from Enugu State is the Chairman of constitutional amendment committee for the past 10 years till date yet he couldn't lobby his members to include Referendum in the constitution.

Emeka Ihedioha from Imo State was the Co-Chairman of constitutional amendment committee yet he couldn't lobby his members to include Referendum.

Morons making excuses for them will foolishly tell you that Hausa-Fulani did not support them yet:

Ihedioha manipulated his ruling party PDP and conspired with opposition ACN to become deputy speaker to Hausa man

Ike Ekweremmadu manipulated the ruling APC and conspired with some Northerners to become the Deputy Senate President.

Maybe Ndigbo know how to Lobby Hausa Fulani when it comes to Personal and Selfish interest but will label them unapproachable when it comes to our collective interest.

Solution to your problem is within you. Keep blaming every other tribes for your problems and exonerate the crooks you elected to Represent you.

Go and study how to lobby in a Democracy and stop glorifying idiocy through senseless utterances

Forwarded as Received.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by SarkinYarki: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
blacknp:
Praying against yourself? Enemy of the Republic of Nigeria, you useless ghanian?

We pray against Buhari not Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Guyman02:
---There was Ife/Modakeke war, No operation Monkey dance
---Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-ife, No operation Anaconda dance
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos, No operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds, No operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves, yet No operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen, No operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men, women and children were slaughtered in broad-daylight. But we never heared of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state, it was a killing spree, kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted, yet No operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den, former ministers, former Senators etc have been kidnapped, No operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State, over 50 policemen and DSS were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse cult group, but there was No known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today; the boys have taken arms against the government, killing soldiers, police, bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy, there was crocodile smile which turned into crocodile tears for the Army because the militants were armed and sank Army boats and crew.
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore, its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed; no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under our very own nose? how do I explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London, the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow. But i will still advice you; since i was born, I have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available to solve when the time comes. We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances. Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.
--- Nigerians must unite to condemn this blatant stirring of the hornets next.

Good one.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by tolujohnso: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=aminulive post=60425604]Popular socialite and convener of the 'Ourmumudondo' movement, Charlyboy Oputa has reacted to the alleged invasion of the home of the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu in Umuahia, Abia state.

Charlyboy, in a statement made available to PoliticsNGR, advised the federal government to be more committed to dousing the rising tensions and fostering peace and unity. The statement read;

"Our attention has been drawn to the recent detachment of soldiers from the Nigerian Army to the Afaraukwu country home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, and the invasion of Abia State Council of the Nigeria Union of Journalists on Aba Road, Umuahia, which led to the destruction of laptops and other valuables thereby causing unnecessary panic within the state and the entire region.

We consider this move an aberration that must be strongly condemned in a democratic environment like ours.

The good people of Abia State deserve better than the undue panic under which they have been placed since the invasion which has completely restricted them from going about their daily activities freely like they used to.

In as much as we are aware that the Federal Government is concerned about curbing divisive messages and inordinate agitations within the country, we believe it should be more concerned about safeguarding the lives and properties of all Nigerians in any part of the country.

It is also important to note that though recanted, the October 1 ultimatum issued by some misguided northern youths to the Igbos in the north remains weighty in the minds of many and the atmosphere is hypersensitive to any mishap that could foment such inter-ethnic melee.

We urge the Federal Government; therefore, that, rather than steaming up the flames of enmity and discord within the country by using force on harmless citizens, it should be more committed to dousing tensions and promoting peace and unity.

Finally, we appeal to the Federal Government to be more circumspect and solution-focused in handling sensitive matters as secessionist agitations within the country."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/13/charlyboy-reacts-nigerian-armys-invasion-nnamdi-kanus-home/
[/quote
Uncle Chally no dey naija wen kanu dey do like mumu? Let's remove sentiment, kanu overstretched his luck! Even trump will not tolerate dis madness in America. However, FG should temper justice wt mercy
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by piagetskinner(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
I don't know y most of these Igbo's keep supporting KANU when they know that what he is doing is considered a treasonable offence even I'm saner climes...
he should desist from his hate speech...and maybe his jail term will be shorter

a small group cannot win a country...it has never happened..if u feel u don't want to be part of a country there are reasonable ways to approach the matter, not incite hatred, having you own security outfit, your own flag and probably currency...that's treason man!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by sexaddict08(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2017
skulgen:
Honestly Iv not been in support of this Biafra thing all the while apart from late.
So what happened to me?
My eyes got opened to see the preferential treatments meted for some sacred cows while others are treated lik slaves.

This thing is simple.
Mr A and B have been told tht they are one.
Mr A gets all his rights plus tht of Mr B.
Now Mr B is asking for his, instead of giving him his rights he is being treated even worse.

In plain terms, just lik in d bible.
GOD said "can a son ask his father for bread and he gives him snake?"
The answer is Yes.
The govt is d father.
Igbos are asking tht they be given their own rights (bread) lik others, but no, the father (govt) decided to give them python dance (snake)

I finished from an oil school in warri, till date no employment in tht regards, yet the hausa boys i was teaching in school then as friends , whom.i have better result than are all in. Guess wht, they are just occupying seats, they still hire ppl to do those jobs.
Jobs tht if u wake me up from slp, i will do it with my eyes closed.how do u expect me to feel. Tell me why i wont join Ipod tmrw.

Like i said earlier, iv never supported Biafra but my eyes have opened. The attack on Kanus house and one sided judgment of this country leave one with pity for Kanu and the Igbo race.
To think u hav military wares to deal with d Igbos is a joke.
Question is.. can u wipe away d Igbos from d earth..? No way.
The last of us will start from where we stopped.
Theyv used cratos on us its didn't work, now they re using dunamis, it wont work still.
Not only have kanu opened my eyes, pmb has too, if i becomes president tmrw, i will only employ Igbos, if d hausas complain, the military will dance in their area. Wht goes around comes around, not just me but anybody tht gets hold of tht seat tmrw will always use pmb as reference if hes doing wrong. Like me, i wont even obey any court orders cos im president who is almighty and above the law but even at that i wil still lik people to obey court orders that favours me. If by then, the igbos are raping or killing people from d north or other part of the country, i wont arrest of prosecute them, rather i will always protect them and do lik nothing happened. Yet if i see such treatment happening in another country, i will send my condolence and condemn such.

To think we have senators, God forbid cos we dnt have. I dnt even want to go there.
Howbeit it was in Jonathans era that all these were happening, by now they would hv impeached him. If it was him that only appointed his ppl and or Christians, d country would have been burning by now and everybody including d yorubas would have justified them. Coming to d yorubas i dnt just have words for them but let them be careful cos d dog u re trying to protect will end up biting u. The child tht says Lion should kill his father doesn't know the implication tht he will be next.
If they can do it to d igbos, they can do it to u. Always ask yourself what if, what if,
What if it comes to u tmrw.
Well i believe the enlightened ones amongs them, knows d bitter truth though they aint talking but i still respects them.

How can a security meeting be held in a diverse country lik ours and no single igbo or christian was in it cos they aint deem fit for such posts, how will u feel. So it means tht if theres a plan just lik we are seeing now against some people, no one can solicit for them, if u hav high profile issue, no one can speak for u, how wil u feel.
Even if theyv ever invited us to even lie or give us fake promises, u wouldn't be seeing all this uprising, atleast u wil feel tht they care or u belong. All d money to deploy and empower soldiers and police was a waste, just invite nnamdi, treat him well, give him hope even when u dnt want to fulfill it. Even though this is not good but it would quell d noise for some times but pretending to ignore them but giving them uttermost attention indirectly is a bad one.
Every one knows behind the back of his mind tht this people are not being treated well but have failed to accept this truth.

The bitter truth is tht, those Ipods Nig are seeing now, permit me to say, are not d real ppl for this course, they re lik John d Baptist. Thts y it looks lik they re making more noise than taking actions. Nigeria hav not seen d intelligent ones amongs us. Im talking about the one u cant see to shoot but are everywhere around u causing havoc.
The intelligent ones have not joined yet, neither do they talk. by the time they join, there will be greater prob, all d science theyv learnt from sch which were not allowed to b used for the economic growth of the nation, will be use in d wrong direction.
Nnamdi Kanu, dead or alive by then will not be an issue cos they will overtake him and run things digitally. Many Kanus will arise. I feel sorry for those tht hv sided against us thinking wev not bn taking notes, cos they and all theyv achieved here wil b d first test targets.
Im talking about hcking into alot of private systems and causing great damages. Im talking of Nigeria signing a remote document against itself without knowing,sack and redeployment laters appearing in high offices, im talking of activation of nuclear energy in our name against another country or pledging digital support for such. Im talking about hardwares going off via scada or once online and directed to strategic places. I swear it will be disastrous.
Alot of programming will be going on and there will b no one to arrest or shoot but confusion everywhere.
Check any programming tht hav worked on planet earth, an Igbo mans hand must be in it.
Its better to fight a man than an idea.
When God saw the children of Israel having made up their mind to build up to heaven, he wasnt afraid of them but afraid of the idea tht theyv made up their mind to pursue cos surely they will.
God had to write an emergency program to counter their communication system such tht no one understands each other.
A word is enof.....

it takes lots of concern n pain for u to write this long write-up...
but i tell u, nobody wants to wipe out igbos...its something impossible...
the agitation may be genuine but u cannot rule out the hijacking by miscreants...
you are here talking, can u be at the forefront of Igbos confronting the army the answer is no...
the truth is, Igbos are not peaceful and they need to be tamed.
if u say Buhari is partial, its nothing new. No human being that is not partial...
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by talk2percy(m): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2017
The teargas don clear for ur eyes abi? Ur one Nigeria mumu don do abi?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by laudate: 12:42am On Sep 14, 2017
paBuhari:
Vegetable is actually playing our script. We will use every available information from this military siege to sink the zoo before the international community.
Make una dey deceive unaselves for dia! angry Playing out what script? So the young people that were killed in Umuahia were part of your script, right? shocked The pain suffered by their families that must be grieving for them, were also part of your wicked script? Why didn't you offer your own self as collateral damage since it was all part of a script?!! sad
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by laudate: 12:46am On Sep 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:
Nnamdi kanu should thank God that Buhari is the president of Nigeria now and not Obasanjo. What Chief Raph nwazurike of MASSOB(MOVEMENT FOR THE ACTUALIZATION OF SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA) did that made him to be kept in prison for 2 years by obasanjo government was not up to half of what Nnamdi kanu is doing now. He was charged for treason. His bail trial ran for two years. It was Yardua government that released him from prison after two years. He was also arrested for same offence by Nigeria police in 2011 before Jonathan ordered his release. Since then, the man has been conducting himself peacefully without any anti-government gathering or protest. Is it legal for kanu to be recruiting and training people as Biafra security service?? Is it legal for Nnamdi kanu to be threatening Nigeria?? The same Nigeria charged chief obafemi Awolowo for treason. He was even sentenced to jail. Yorubas did not retaliate. The country is greater than an individual. How can somebody just wake up and say their will be no election within a country?? If Nnamdi kanu was preaching one Nigeria during Jonathan, what has changed between then and now that is more that pdp loss of 2015 presidential election? It will be a miscalculation or a suicidal mission for Nnamdi kanu to think he can defeat Nigeria with his supporters.

Guy, you are preaching to those who are hard of hearing, and have lost all sense of reasoning! sad Let them learn this lesson the hard way, biko! undecided
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by kikake: 2:02am On Sep 14, 2017
softwerk:
Who is Charley Boy ........In Gifty's voice

For you Charly Boy is a nobody because he is Igbo in Nigeria.
Suits anti-Biafra Igbos - if truly there are anti-Biafra Igbos.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by lyntiffany(f): 2:34am On Sep 14, 2017
LloydIy:
Civilians have police and NSCDC for issues like this and not Army
my exact thoughts just wondering why it should be army while it's the duties of the aforementioned. Well am still part of the spectators let me sit back and watch how things unfold. I just pray it dosen't get out of hands.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by laudate: 2:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Guyman02:
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos, No operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds, No operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves, yet No operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen, No operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men, women and children were slaughtered in broad-daylight. But we never heared of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state, it was a killing spree, kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted, yet No operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den, former ministers, former Senators etc have been kidnapped, No operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State, over 50 policemen and DSS were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse cult group, but there was No known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today; the boys have taken arms against the government, killing soldiers, police, bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy, there was crocodile smile which turned into crocodile tears for the Army because the militants were armed and sank Army boats and crew.
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore, its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed; no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under our very own nose? how do I explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London, the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow. But i will still advice you; since i was born, I have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available to solve when the time comes. We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances. Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.

In all these events you listed here, how many of the indigenes of those areas called their country a 'zoo,' unleashed venomous threats against different ethnic groups, incited others to kill them and promised that Somalia would be like child's play when compared to Nigeria, after they had finished wreaking havoc on the country? Kanu engaged in treason. sad He is now making innocent people bear the brunt of his excesses. undecided The army should have gone after Kanu directly, and left his followers and other innocent indigenes of the town, out of their actions. It is a pity that things got out of control.

PS: Why didn't you add Baga to your list? Or have you forgotten how soldiers were ordered to level the entire place? Baga is a town in the northeastern Nigerian state of Borno, close to Lake Chad, and lying northeast of the town of Kukawa. It is located within the Kukawa Local Government Area. The town is approximately 196km from Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State.

Maybe it is because the Nigeria army knows this that they went on a rampage in Baga when some of their men were killed. In retribution for the killing, the army simply leveled the town, shooting indiscriminately, burning and pillaging. At the end of the killing orgy, scores of innocent men, women and children lay dead and over 2,000 homes destroyed. In Baga, as in Nasarawa, not even the usually worthless government commission of inquiry, was constituted to at least pretend a level of concern. In both cases, parties took the laws into their hands, knowing that that would be the end of the matter. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/09/nigeria-forgives-police-killers

Even in the case of Ombatse, the leaders of the militia in that area ended up being killed by the army.

Troops deployed to contain the violent communal clashes in Obi Local Government Area of Nasarawa State have killed the leader of the Ombatse militia group, who allegedly led the attack that claimed over 30 lives in some communities in the area, a police source told The PUNCH on Monday.

The body of the militant leader whose name could not be ascertained as at the time of this report, and three other assailants were said to have been deposited at an undisclosed hospital in Lafia, the state capital.

The deceased was said to have been killed when he went to demand for the release of his men that were detained by the police.

Three Ombatse militants who were on the same mission with the slain leader were said to have been apprehended by the police and detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department in Lafia.

Scores of warring Eggon and Alago youths were also arrested by the police and detained at the state command headquarters. http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/nigerian-army-kill-ombatse-leader-arrest-others-in-nasarawa/

And with respect to Ikorodu, the Army launched a strike against those living within such areas, backed up by aerial forces. It was called Operation Awase.

PALPABLE tension has gripped residents of Agbede Imuti and Igbo Olomu communities in Lagos and Ibafo and Arepo in Ogun states as the military on Thursday evening launched a air raid on the militant ‘ s camps . The military plane has continued to hover around the communities, creating serious fear among the residents following fears that the militants might invade their communities.

The raid reportedly started around 6 O ‘ clock and is still ongoing as at the time of filing this report.

A resident of Igbo Oklomu, who spoke with Tribune Online, stated that many residents have started relocating from the communities for the fear of being attacked by the militants.

The resident, who simply identified himself as Sile said that the residents were apprehensive of the militants’ invasion of their homes in their bid to escape from the military onslaught.

The acting image maker in charge of the Ogun State Police Command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, denied being aware of the raid.

Meanwhile, the group Captain Ayodele Famuyiwa has told Tribune Online, on Thursday that there was an Operation Awase going on in Ikorodu-Arapo with other security operatives now.

He said that the Air Force was involved in the air operation, while the other security operatives involved in land operation.

According to him, “this is to check pipeline vandalisation, militant activities and kidnapping in those areas. http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/military-launches-air-raid-militants-camp-ikorodu-arepo-ibafo/
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Guyman02:
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Reference(m): 4:49am On Sep 14, 2017
brookz:

Ike Ekweremmadu from Enugu State is the Chairman of constitutional amendment committee for the past 10 years till date yet he couldn't lobby his members to include Referendum in the constitution.

Emeka Ihedioha from Imo State was the Co-Chairman of constitutional amendment committee yet he couldn't lobby his members to include Referendum.

Morons making excuses for them will foolishly tell you that Hausa-Fulani did not support them yet:

Ihedioha manipulated his ruling party PDP and conspired with opposition ACN to become deputy speaker to Hausa man

Ike Ekweremmadu manipulated the ruling APC and conspired with some Northerners to become the Deputy Senate President.

Maybe Ndigbo know how to Lobby Hausa Fulani when it comes to Personal and Selfish interest but will label them unapproachable when it comes to our collective interest.

Solution to your problem is within you. Keep blaming every other tribes for your problems and exonerate the crooks you elected to Represent you.

Go and study how to lobby in a Democracy and stop glorifying idiocy through senseless utterances

Forwarded as Received.

The Niger Delta has had political representation since independence. Honestly admit to yourself that it was militancy that made derivation possible and imperative. Where has a subsequent push for relevance gone via the PIB, nowhere till date and you feel others won't learn from the successes and failures. Why being clever by half. You insist on one undivided Nigeria yet you tribalise everything by saying 'your enemies within'. Has it occurred to you that not everyone belives in the political system, (even in your region) and that is why they want out of the entire system so that you can keep your Ikweremadu and Ihedioha who you claim by default work for you and not them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2017
lyntiffany:
my exact thoughts just wondering why it should be army while it's the duties of the aforementioned. Well am still part of the spectators let me sit back and watch how things unfold. I just pray it dosen't get out of hands.
The catalonians are peaceful in their agitations; they didn't promise to burn Spain down. Don't you get it? The president is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, and he has the right to do anything to stop whatever threatens the unity of the nation. Do you even think?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Tamass: 6:27am On Sep 14, 2017
Guyman02:
Oga can't you see among all the aforementioned none of them correlates to what's happening now with the Igbos...all those you mentioned did not require a re-amendment of the constitution,none of what you mentioned was fostered to disunite this great nation..so you better get your facts right bro
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2017
Tamass:

Oga can't you see among all the aforementioned none of them correlates to what's happening now with the Igbos...all those you mentioned did not require a re-amendment of the constitution,none of what you mentioned was fostered to disunite this great nation..so you better get your facts right bro
Don't mind that guy. He has a contorted mindset. He just claimed to be current but didn't relate his assertions to the current situation.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by lyntiffany(f): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
The catalonians are peaceful in their agitations; they didn't promise to burn Spain down. Don't you get it? The president is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, and he has the right to do anything to stop whatever threatens the unity of the nation. Do you even think?
No i should be asking you do you have brain let alone of using it for something meaningful?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2017
lyntiffany:
No i should be asking you do you have brain let alone of using it for something meaningful?
Ah! I didn't even recognize that you're a lady. Don't bring emotions into this; I need your intellect, but it's obvious you lack it because you've failed to attack my argument with constructive criticism. Maybe you're a teen or something. Perhaps, you're old but have a childish mentality. I regret wasting my time on you.

*Spits on her face*
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by lyntiffany(f): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Ah! I didn't even recognize that you're a lady. Don't bring emotions into this; I need your intellect, but it's obvious you lack it because you've failed to attack my argument with constructive criticism. Maybe you're a teen or something. Perhaps, you're old but have a childish mentality. I regret wasting my time on you.

*Spits on her face*
Go home spit on your wretched mother's face. Am done waisting my mb on a masturbating he goat like you. Sokoto gudali you disgust me. **Smells like a cow dung**
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2017
lyntiffany:
Go home spit on your wretched mother's face. Am done waisting my mb on a masturbating he goat like you. Sokoto gudali you disgust me. **Smells like a cow dung**
I take no offence to that insult you threw at me. Obviously, you act like nature expected you would. Suck up that emotion biko!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by jay7(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2017
SarkinYarki:
This govt has come to the end of its days in Jesus Name ..they will be in disarray in the coming days

And you think it won't affect you? What we need now is prayer a slap on one is a slap on all

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Altonate: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by okey1234(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) / "Mr Chruchill 1min Man" - Cossy Ojiakor Mocks Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband / Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.