Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: (1533 Views)

Avengers Contact Asari Dokubo "Where Is Our Money Kanu Gave To You" / Funny New Year Gift Nnamdi KANU Gave Biafra's And Nigeria / Video:president Buhari Created Kanu, Gave Him Powers, May Create Biafra Too–reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by marv1: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me a Reason to Say This: Thank You, President Buhari
BY AKINTUNDE ADEYEMO—Monday, September 11, 2017 (11: 26a.m).
You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria.
Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two (2) decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.
In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement.
A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.
Please, feel free to share

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by lafflaff123(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by tribalistseun: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
marv1:

You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria.
Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two (2) decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.
In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement.
A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.
hahahahhahahahaha Afonjas

Keep calm biafra is here, no going back. Hahahahhahahahaha

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by NIGHTFOX: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
And who told you your opinion matters?

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by Lloydfather(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Op I was about to read this garbage to the end but when i reached the point where u say 1791, then I knew u were writting arrant nonsense.

1791 till now is about 2 millennium plus about 3 decades and u are comparing both.
I believe the way u reason was the reason Nigeria is experiencing backwardness.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by shobroy10(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
NIGHTFOX:
And who told you your opinion matters?
This is not about opinions that is just the bitter truth and again the guy is even going far go to zaria and ask Shia Islamic sect they will brief u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by paBuhari(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
marv1:

Moments before this post was made... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
When people believe an agitation for secession is an act of war then I begin to wonder if black race were cursed

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by jogh10: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
marv1:

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by CrtlAltDel: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
The dull sentimental gullible hypocrtical ipigs cant understand the write up unless Nnamidiot Cownu interprete it in igbo for them…. J7st see thier comment above
Dumb piss licking mofos grin grin angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5910349_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by jogh10: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
When people believe an agitation for secession is an act of war then I begin to wonder if black race were cursed

BLACK RACE ARE NOT CURSED BUT

Agitation for secession can lead to war if due process is not followed.

Lets be wise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by emmydadave: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
jogh10:

BLACK RACE ARE NOT CURSED BUT

Agitation for secession can lead to war if due process is not followed.

Lets be wise.

And what due process is to be followed that has not been followed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by NIGHTFOX: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
shobroy10:

This is not about opinions that is just the bitter truth and again the guy is even going far go to zaria and ask Shia Islamic sect they will brief u

Nah you go tell me about things way they happen for Kaduna? Why the shite matter was swept under carpet was that day are a moslim minority sect which the other moslem don't like,

So I would be right to say it was a religious cleansing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by gnykelly(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lloydfather:
Op I was about to read this garbage to the end but when i reached the point where u say 1791, then I knew u were writting arrant nonsense.

1791 till now is about 2 millennium plus about 3 decades and u are comparing both.
I believe the way u reason was the reason Nigeria is experiencing backwardness.

How old is the Usa constitution?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by burkingx(f): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by burkingx(f): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
The dull sentimental gullible hypocrtical ipigs cant understand the write up unless Nnamidiot Cownu interprete it in igbo for them…. J7st see thier comment above
Dumb piss licking mofos grin grin angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5910349_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by burkingx(f): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
tribalistseun:
hahahahhahahahaha Afonjas

Keep calm biafra is here, no going back. Hahahahhahahahaha

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by attackgat: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
marv1:

Lets analyse this. You said that Nnamdi Kanu is keeping a quasi-Army? I take it you mean the BSS? You said that people should not wear Military dressing because that means they can be regarded as enemy combatant. What this meabs is that all those who wear different designs of camo in developed countries such as America and in Europe should be harrased for doing so?

Now where did BSS wear military clothing? Is the black dress they wear military cloths? Is it the berets they wear? I went to a primary School where boys wore berets, was I an enemy combatant?

Before this operation Python dance, how many times have you heard that IPOB were violent? The Kanu you are talking about, dudnt he openly say wants a referendum? Has he taken up arms abd killed anyone like Boko Haram, Herdsmen and cult groups out there?

So what exatly did Kanu do? His case is in court, he has not run away, the SE was a peaceful place until this Python thing.

You are talking but cannot make any point except support violence of your armed forces when non is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by bakila: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2017
NIGHTFOX:

Nah you go tell me about things way they happen for Kaduna? Why the shite matter was swept under carpet was that day are a moslim minority sect which the other moslem don't like,

So I would be right to say it was a religious cleansing
Bros they were doing their Shia for ages, until thry decided to attempt to beat up and kill the COAS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: by marv1: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:

Lets analyse this. You said that Nnamdi Kanu is keeping a quasi-Army? I take it you mean the BSS? You said that people should not wear Military dressing because that means they can be regarded as enemy combatant. What this meabs is that all those who wear different designs of camo in developed countries such as America and in Europe should be harrased for doing so?

Now where did BSS wear military clothing? Is the black dress they wear military cloths? Is it the berets they wear? I went to a primary School where boys wore berets, was I an enemy combatant?

Before this operation Python dance, how many times have you heard that IPOB were violent? The Kanu you are talking about, dudnt he openly say wants a referendum? Has he taken up arms abd killed anyone like Boko Haram, Herdsmen and cult groups out there?

So what exatly did Kanu do? His case is in court, he has not run away, the SE was a peaceful place until this Python thing.

You are talking but cannot make any point except support violence of your armed forces when non is needed.
So when s police man was killed in PH . Your ipob is still non violent. Continue to deceive yourself. You are sitting in your room tying non violent may be you don't even understand the meaning of what you are saying.
Thank it will only affect southeast people and business. Life continues in other places.. Since some of you were not born before the civil. To the Igbos youths like you it was s mirrage and if you people want to experience it again there is no problem with that..
He who brings infested wood to the house must be ready to do the Python dance.
Shikena.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State LG Chairmanship Election Update / Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings / Bayelsa State Drugs Distribution Centre Built By Gov. Dickson Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.