Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations (734 Views)

Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State / Peter Obi Blames Agitations On Poverty, Hunger / Biafra: Nigeria Will Defeat Separatist Agitations, Says US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by gbeborun100(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
With the way things are going, do you think violence is the way out ?
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by MalcoImX: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Which violence and on whom?
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by Bashliveon(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hnnn... WISDOM IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED HERE...
PMB SHOULD APPLY WISDOM.....
There was no need for a heavy deployment of soliders to armless people...
Correcting the errors made in appointments would have gone a long way in cooling things...
How many people would u want to kill in dt
crowd? Catalonia has being on their independence agitations, they even had a National which Nigeria played against few years ago. Yet there are no phython dance or bloodshed..
In my opinion, PMB should humbly call for a refreshment or restructuring and then apply some delay tactics like correcting the one sided appointments. Hoped 2019 will be der and he steps down

#copied.
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by biancarz: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
By letting the noisemakers go cool
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by Zeze06(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari should just die and save us all this trouble.... embarassed
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by biancarz: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zeze06:
Buhari should just die and save all this trouble.... embarassed

Igbos and wishing the worse for someone and other ethnic groups. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by Ra88: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
If Buhari succeeded in killing Nnamdi Kanu and all the Ibo youths agitating for Biafra today, tomorrow another group will spring up.

One thing I am sure of is, one day Biafra will be free. It might not be Nnamdi Kanu's time, it might not be this generation. But one day.

After all Egyptians never believe the Israelite will ever see freedom.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by biancarz: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ra88:
If Buhari succeeded in killing Nnamdi Kanu and all the Ibo youths agitating for Biafra today, tomorrow another group will spring up.

One thing I am sure of is, one day Biafra will be free. It might not be Nnamdi Kanu's time, it might not be this generation. But one day.

Just like boko haram. Let them sprint up.
It just means your region will be synonymous with terrorism. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by Ra88: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
biancarz:

Just like boko haram. Let them sprint up.
It just means your region will be synonymous with terrorism. grin

First of all I am not Ibo, but I support the Biafra struggle.

Biafra is different from Boko Haram, the former are fighting for freedom while the later seek 77 virgins. Don't be ridiculous.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by GavelSlam: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zeze06:
Buhari should just die and save all this trouble.... embarassed

But the man in Aso Rock is Sudanese now.

Or you don't believe your Lord and saviour... Nnamdi Kanu anymore?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by biancarz: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ra88:

First of all I am not Ibo, but I support the Biafra struggle.

Biafra is different from Boko Haram, the former are fighting for freedom while the later seek 77 virgins. Don't be ridiculous.

When they want to lie... they sart with:

"I am not Ibo, but...."
"I don't support ipod, but..."

grin grin grin

Tomorrow you'll claim aboooki.
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by Ra88: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
biancarz:

When they want to lie... they sart with:

"I am not Ibo, but...."
"I don't support ipod, but..."

grin grin grin

Tomorrow you'll claim aboooki.

I am not a coward like you folks, lol. If I tell u say I be Ibo u wan beat me?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by Prouddevil(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kanu committed treason, President buhari should send him to prison.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by biancarz: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ra88:
I am not a coward like you folks, lol. If I tell u say I be Ibo u wan beat me?

No, you're just a coward like those other folks.
Who wan beat you, claim your tribe and stop the diabolical lies grin
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by fredo360(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ra88:

Biafra of a thing or whatever you guys call it.... you can never and ever compare Biafra nor Biafra with Egyptians....... if you are strong enough and you really know about Biafra let me know and I promise I will tell you many things you don't know..... check me on Friday am going to post many things you guys are lack of about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu......
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by Ra88: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
biancarz:

No, you're just a coward like those other folks.
Who wan beat you, claim your tribe and stop the diabolical lies grin

Yoruba people sha
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by biancarz: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ra88:

Yoruba people sha

The people you hate abi grin
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by ApexPredator: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
We want out of this failed state that is going nowhere called Nigeria.
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Prouddevil:
Kanu committed treason, President buhari should send him to prison.
Buhari plotted a coupe, he should be dead not even sent to prison.
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by Ra88: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
biancarz:

The people you hate abi grin

Hate? I don't hate them, I don't love them either.

I strongly support Biafra even though I am not Ibo because One Nigeria can NEVER work.

You people should stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by biancarz: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ra88:

Hate? I don't hate them, I don't love them either.

I strongly support Biafra even though I am not Ibo because One Nigeria can NEVER work.

You people should stop deceiving yourselves.

This ibo boy, stop lying grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2017
NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI"
Written by Akintunde Adeyemo (USA).
You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria. Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you have become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.
In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement. A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.
Please, feel free to share!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Soldiers To Withdraw From Aba and Umuahia streets from tomorrow / Names Of The Ongoing Military Campaign In All Six Geo-political Zones In Nigeria / [Video] Former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo Again Speaks On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.