Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online (1358 Views)

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by ofai: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Igbos are their own problem. Where is the tangible evidence that ipob maimed people?

Why the sudden sympathy for a People who have a notorious history of butchering your kinsmen?

Is this not what operation python dance intended to achieve? to cause unrest?

Why blaming IPOB for every bloodshed, theft and attack?

What does the army's "show of force" intend to achieve?

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI"

Written by Akintunde Adeyemo (USA).

You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria. Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.

I lived in Nigeria for more than two decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.

If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.

Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you have become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.

Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.

In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?

Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement. A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.

If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.

Please, feel free to share!

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by okway2: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Armed Southeast Igbo Youths Searching Vehicles for Hausa/Fulani to Annihilate In Aba South East, Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154835018047703&id=96184337702&_rdr

Sahara reporters

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5960511_screenshot201709140022131_jpeg904ca9978d7f039b60a14c3d88d54378

ofai:
Igbos are their own problem. Where is the tangible evidence that ipob maimed people?

Why the sudden sympathy for a People who have a notorious history of butchering your kinsmen?

Ibos disabled their own cause by beginning this platform with hate speech, especially against the Yoruba major tribe.

"If I see a Yoruba man, I am ready to kill him".

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by ofai: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
okway2:

Ibos disabled their own cause by beginning this platform with hate speech, especially against the Yoruba major tribe.

"If I see a Yoruba man, I am ready to kill him".

Mr coward get out of this thread. Am I asking you?

Why trying to force relevance upon yourself?

Get out

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by okway2: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Mr coward get out of this thread. Am I asking you?

Why trying to force relevance upon yourself?

Get out

Ibos and hate speech lipsrsealed

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by ofai: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
okway2:

Ibos and hate speech lipsrsealed

Loser mind your business, this thread was not directed at you.

Get out.

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by okway2: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Loser mind your business, this thread was not directed at you.

Get out.

Ibos and hate speech undecided

Is this your father's forum?

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by ofai: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
okway2:

Ibos and hate speech undecided

Is this your father's forum?

Read the thread caption and behave like civilized man. The question is not for you.
Get lost.

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by okway2: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Read the thread caption and behave like civilized man. The question is not for you.
Get lost.

What you don't know is that you can't "own" a thread on a public forum. This is something a civilized man would know.

You're Ibo aren't you? Always quick to aggression.

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by ofai: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
okway2:

Igbos are known for hate speeches and religious division.

"If I see a Yoruba man, I can kill him".

They're miscreants.

Not that I care about their recent attacks against Northerners, but hate speeches, esp against my people, is punishable.

Oga you are not from the Eastern region, what is your problem?

If I descend on you, you would accuse me of hate speech.

Pls get out

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by okway2: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Oga you are not from the Eastern region, what is your problem?

If I descend on you, you would accuse me of hate speech.

Pls get out

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by mekaboy(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

The demon kanu wants blood, but it won't be that of igbos.
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Okoroawusa: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a Fraudster!
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2017
When Kanu was first arrested all Ndigbo unanimously called for his release because even though we are not ready for seccession Kanu has the right to push for Biafra. Since he came out he has transformed his group to a hate machine which wants to endanger the lives of Ndigbo around Nigeria. The height was when he launched BSS to confront Fulani herdsmen as if he is now a government. Nnamdi Kanu said that he has made all the elected leaders in the East irrelevant. He should prove it by fighting Army alone.

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by okway2: 12:33am On Sep 14, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
When Kanu was first arrested all Ndigbo unanimously called for his release because even though we are not ready for seccession Kanu has the right to push for Biafra. Since he came out he has transformed his group to a hate machine which wants to endanger the lives of Ndigbo around Nigeria. The height was when he launched BSS to confront Fulani herdsmen as if he is now a government. Nnamdi Kanu said that he has made all the elected leaders in the East irrelevant. He should prove it by fighting Army alone.

Armed Southeast Igbo Youths Searching Vehicles for Hausa/Fulani to Annihilate In Aba South East, Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154835018047703&id=96184337702&_rdr

Sahara reporters

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5960511_screenshot201709140022131_jpeg904ca9978d7f039b60a14c3d88d54378
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:19am On Sep 14, 2017
okway2:

Sahara reporters

Wow. This is crazy.
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by ofai: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I don't believe so, BSS was meant to protect a defenseless SE region owing to the failure of the police and army to attacks on the region.

operation python dance broke the rules of engagement, angry youths retaliated.

and why does every VIOLENCE attributed to IPOB? is every vandal and criminal in igboland now a member of IPOB?

I DON'T believe IPOB is responsible for this.

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

I don't believe so, BSS was meant to protect a defenseless SE region owing to the failure of the police and army to attacks on the region.

operation python dance broke the rules of engagement, angry youths retaliated.

and why does every VIOLENCE attributed to IPOB? is every vandal and criminal in igboland now a member of IPOB?

I DON'T believe IPOB is responsible for this.

If security is lax in the East you ask and pressure your government to provide security like Ndi Onitsha did in Anambra to Obiano. No private individual can set up an outfit to protect a region. It is a crime.
Secondly, a private security firm must be registered. Is BSS registered? The moment you launch a security body against the law you dare the govt and the government retaliated by sending troops. What should the govt have done? Applaud and reward him.
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by ofai: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

If security is lax in the East you ask and pressure your government to provide security like Ndi Onitsha did in Anambra to Obiano. No private individual can set up an outfit to protect a region. It is a crime.
Secondly, a private security firm must be registered. Is BSS registered? The moment you launch a security body against the law you dare the govt and the government retaliated by sending troops. What should the govt have done? Applaud and reward him.

With recent development on the matter, do you now see how wrong and misled you have been?

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
ofai:

With recent development on the matter, do you now see how wrong and misled you have been?

What are the recent developments? IPOB went to my village square and started beating pple yesterday. Army from Okigwe dislodged them.
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Was any fulani herdsman killed? The killing of Hausas and the searching of buses when did it start? Before or after soldiers invasion?
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:

Was any fulani herdsman killed? The killing of Hausas and the searching of buses when did it start? Before or after soldiers invasion?

Was it the Hausas that attacked Kanu's house?
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

What are the recent developments? IPOB went to my village square and started beating pple yesterday. Army from Okigwe dislodged them.

When did this start?
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:

When did this start?

Yesterday. What concerns my innocent village men with Nigerian Army that IPOB attacked them? A group that attacks third parties when other pple attack them are terrorists like how Al-qaeda attacked American citizens for US army attacks on them.
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Was it the Hausas that attacked Kanu's house?

Understand me very well, there is what we call reactive action. If IPOB takes up arms tomorrow, it is reactive. Hausa soldiers under Buharis instruction caused it.

Soldiers majorly hausas attacked kanus house and killed alot of defenseless Igbos. Igbos attacks defenceless Hausas and kills them. And the cycle would continue..don't you think?

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:

Understand me very well, there is what we call reactive action. If IPOB takes up arms tomorrow, it is reactive. Hausa soldiers under Buharis instruction caused it.

Soldiers majorly hausas attacked kanus house and killed alot of defenseless Igbos. Igbos attacks defenceless Hausas and kills them. And the cycle would continue..don't you think?

The army is made up of Nigerians of different tribes so it is not Hausa army.
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Yesterday. What concerns my innocent village men with Nigerian Army that IPOB attacked them? A group that attacks third parties when other pple attack them are terrorists like how Al-qaeda attacked American citizens for US army attacks on them.

If we go by your logic then you are implying that Nigeria Army are terrorists..innit? Why are they attacking igbos? Why are you not condemning the cause of the attack? But you are condemning the reaction. Why?
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

The army is made up of Nigerians of different tribes so it is not Hausa army.

Recently, I've never seen a soldier that is not Hausa. But that's by the way....why are you not condemning the attack on BIAFRA but you are condemning the reaction?

Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=DDeliverer post=60483467]

If we go by your logic then you are implying that Nigeria Army are terrorists..innit? Why are they attacking igbos? Why are you not condemning the cause of the attack? But you are condemning the reaction. Why? [/quote

I heard that IPOB were the first to start stoning the Army when they so them patrolling.
Re: Questions For Some NDIGBO ANYI Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:

Recently, I've never seen a soldier that is not Hausa. But that's by the way....why are you not condemning the attack on BIAFRA but you are condemning the reaction?

Haha. Only God knows what is wrong with your eyes. I have people who enlisted in the army not long ago.

Latest On Ozubulu Church Massacre / Woman Cries Out As Her Hubby Is Set To Marry A Lady..(s.shots Of Their Chats) / NASS Bribery: Ghana Must Go Bags Versus $50,000 In Obj Versus PMB

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62