Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Igbo People Are Not United! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People Are Not United! (538 Views)

Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) / 2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People Are Not United! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Is Abia State the only place you have Biafrians? What happened to Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, and Anambra?
For UN,AU,America and the international communities to intervene, a similar unrest should be ongoing in other biafra states!

I used to be Anti biafra but the actions of the Nigerian Military the past few days has proven to me that indeed Nigeria is really a Zoo!
Nigeria is Cursed and Nothing good can ever come out here!
My next move now is leaving this hell hole for good!
Re: Igbo People Are Not United! by samiyasky(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Osahon7:
Is Abia State the only place you have Biafrians? What happened to Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, and Anambra?
For UN,AU,America and the international communities to intervene, a similar unrest should be ongoing in other biafra states!

I used to be Anti biafra but the actions of the Nigerian Military the past few days has proven to me that indeed Nigeria is really a Zoo!
Re: Igbo People Are Not United! by babyfaceafrica: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Noted
Re: Igbo People Are Not United! by samiyasky(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2017
Osahon7:

abeg no swear for Nigeria... Rather swear for those spoiling d name of dis country. People like kaanuuu bokonaram and som mofols who call themselves leaders. We d pple collectively are Nigeria. No mata d tribe lets stop all this hate speach nd pandemonic rumors.#LoveYours#
Re: Igbo People Are Not United! by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Good riddance to an unpatriotic element. grin
Re: Igbo People Are Not United! by Anticabal: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Osahon7:

Mr man please clarify where you stand.
Are an Afonja tacitly aking for more killing of unarmed people in other states or are you condenming the zoo army for killing unarmed people. Clarifications so I can know how to tackle you.
Re: Igbo People Are Not United! by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2017
Good riddance to an unpatriotic element. grin

Buhari has his faults as a President but he doesn't deserve the questioning/undermining of his legitimacy by the Igbos.

There are legally acceptable procedures to going about self determination. No leader worth his office would tolerate the assault to the sovereign he leads. Discipline must be restored and inculcated at all cost.
Re: Igbo People Are Not United! by orisa37: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
May be they got their name from bush-weed. Very selfish but united in Troubleshooting and causing chaos.
They knew very much in advance that The Fulanis were importing Bokoharam, they surreptitiously slutted in Biafra for trouble shooting. I didn't know then whether GEJ and Ihegirika were aware of this setting. They went up to Obama to blow their trumpet. On the basis of this, Obama was confused and refused to allow Israel to sell arms to Nigeria.
From this time, Bokoharam became better planned. The Fulanis capitalised on their one remaining Rtd. General, voted en-masse for him to lead them so far.
Bokoharam thereafter graduated to Fulani Herdsmen, and now to Kidnappers. Just yesterday, The VP was heard publicly promising to equip Fulani Herdsmen with more armed security hangers in addition to AK47 in their possession.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Jonathan Finally Speaks On IPOB, Advises Buhari To Agr.... / Their Terror Plan On Southeast / Watch This Video As Nnamdi Kanu Message President Buhari Over IPOB Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.