Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) (27280 Views)

Which Off Roader Please? / Jeep Unveils The 2020 Gladiator Off-roader That Is Part SUV,Part Pickup / Mercedes AMG G65 Brabus 900 22 Unvieled At IAA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by slex(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
MrHighSea:
Can a single kidney get me one?

No sir. but you can throw in your legs, arms , eyes, toes,fingers and even your hair.

1 Like

Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by caesaraba(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
earthstronaut:
I will take a Landover Defender over this any day any time.

God bless for this. The Defender is at the very top of my bucket list. Defender is bae.
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by dust144(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Benz n others
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by knightsTempler: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
cool

Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by Celsony: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
OkuFaba:
Inform me when the second hand enter market. For now i'm managing my

"LegBus 2000 powerful V16"

Hahahahahaha mine is LEGRANGE G3
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by Dalexicographer(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
Boland:
I love this car.
Unfortunately, this car can't be acquired just by the love for it.
It is well. We will get there.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by stevecantrell: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
nurey:
is benz deaf, Most countires are banning fuel combustion engine why churning out this again. Let them concentrate on a 2.5KVA Brabus instead grin

The day they make an electric g wagon, thats the day the brand/model dies.
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by SojiCash(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Can't wait to have mine
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by millomaniac: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
earthstronaut:
I will take a Landover Defender over this any day any time.

depends on what you are buying for
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by Femistico(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
287 Milla, is dat not Neymar's 2weeks salary be dat... Myself, Mayweather, neymar, ronaldo, Messi fit buy am...
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by tayadof9ja(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
nurey:
is benz deaf, Most countires are banning fuel combustion engine why churning out this again. Let them concentrate on a 2.5KVA Brabus instead grin
that's true, I've noticed it also. Here in Italy,99% of there vehicles run on diesel engine and I'm like why.?? Cos I don't like the sound. Can you pls explain better why fuel engines were banned?
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by Officialzoe: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
MrHighSea:
Can a single kidney get me one?
haha u will sell 10 sef and still don't buy it
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by nurey(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
tayadof9ja:
that's true, I've noticed it also. Here in Italy,99% of there vehicles run on diesel engine and I'm like why.?? Cos I don't like the sound. Can you pls explain better why fuel engines were banned?

Diesel, petrol, liquefied gas (LNG, LPG) will be banned for car use because their end product after burning is carbon, carbon as carbon monoxide reacts with the atmosphere displacing oxygen bond called ozone which protects the earth surface from UV (ultraviolet rays of the sun) these dangerous UV can cause skin cancer, global warming.

To avoid the total collapse of life forms, dangerous weather patterns, weather change, rise in Temperature, rise in Ocean level, reduction in hydrocarbon usage is needed. Cars using petrol and diesel have been a major source of carbon element decomposition in the atmosphere reason why the world is moving from Otto cycle engine to the electric powered vehicles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by LikeCool(m): 12:08am On Sep 15, 2017
My Brabus
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by Readonee35L(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2017
nurey:
Benz doesn't own Brabus .
This car is no longer a Benz.
It doesn't have any Benz part in it anymore.
And it's a crime to put a Benz badge on that thing. That's why it has a different engine body part and lots of other different parts.
Re: Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) by tayadof9ja(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
nurey:

Diesel, petrol, liquefied gas (LNG, LPG) will be banned for car use because their end product after burning is carbon, carbon as carbon monoxide reacts with the atmosphere displacing oxygen bond called ozone which protects the earth surface from UV (ultraviolet rays of the sun) these dangerous UV can cause skin cancer, global warming.

To avoid the total collapse of life forms, dangerous weather patterns, weather change, rise in Temperature, rise in Ocean level, reduction in hydrocarbon usage is needed. Cars using petrol and diesel have been a major source of carbon element decomposition in the atmosphere reason why the world is moving from Otto cycle engine to the electric powered vehicles.
thanks very much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! My Car Overheats When Ac Is On / What Is The Highest Speed You Have Ever Hit While Driving Or Riding? / Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.