Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

IPOB Should Please Stand Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Should Please Stand Down (1456 Views)

IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / Atiku Please Stand Firm. / Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2017
Okay, chill! This isn't the usual tribal yadayada.

Yesterday, I was watching the video of IPOB members being punished by the Nigerian soldiers. I was having a good laugh watching them whipped, I won't lie to you. But at some point in the video, there was an IPOB member wearing Biafran sandals covered in blood and that was when my heart sank.

First of all, I noticed the soldier recording tried not to spook the other soldiers by covering his camera. And from his accent, one could deduce that he was a Nigerian soldier of Igbo extraction. Maybe he doesn't support IPOB, but of course he couldn't stand by and watch his people get killed. As much as I find Adeyinka Grandson and his fellow hate mongers annoying, I would laugh at them getting whipped, but not at the sight of them being shot. They're fellow Yorùbás afterall.

To those siding with Nnamdi Kanu that IPOB is not a violent group, I shake my head at your ignorance. If you had been keeping up with the whole schenanigans from the beginning, you would know there was a particular time Kanu said it in one of his hate speeches that they need guns and bullets to face the zoo. This same man acknowledged that he has no military experience or training, but Chukwu Okike Abiama is going to lead them because they're the children of God (A delusion which is a corollary of their belief that they're Israelites). Are you kidding me? This is war fam undecided People die

Also, to some of you defending the video of IPOB thugs searching for Hausa/Fulani people in buses, what do you think would have happened if a Hausa man was found on that bus? undecided What you would have seen in that video would be way worse than that of the Nigerian soldiers. This act further consolidated my belief that Kanu's agitation was founded on his arbitrary hatred for Notherners. There are evidences to corroborate this on facebook, there are tons of his speeches in which he called Northerners pedophiles, rapists, animals and many other unspeakable derogatory terms. He hates both Yorùbás and Hausas, but the truth is that he hates Hausas even more.

Where is that bastard called FFK who was hyping them up? Probably at home shagging his wife Is he the one leading the front line? The only contribution he'll make is to post nonsense on his facebook page while brainwashed Igbo youths are being killed in the southeast. He's a b¡tchass nigga who'll jump from one political bed to another and do just about anything to destabilize the APC-led government. How can you people not see this? undecided Brainwashed Igbo youths are pawns in this game.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Probably still hiding under his bed. Is this not the same man who said he's ready to face the zoo soldiers? undecided Is this not the same man who called for war on the zoo in many of his hate speeches? A jet is probably around somewhere waiting to take him to the UK while brainwashed Igbo youths are being used as human shields against the Nigerian soldiers.

Where is that idiot called Fayose? Probably somewhere cutting Kponmo or eating Ofada rice by the roadside. Things have gone sour now, and the only support they'll give will be through social media.

California has been trying to secede from USA since 1965 (Yes, the same California that you know), have you ever seen them referring to USA as a zoo or using hate speeches to achieve their goal? You probably didn't know about their secessionist movement because they don't make the headlines for wrong reasons. The GDP of California is currently at $2.44 trillion and saying they'll be fine after secession is an understatement. In fact, they'll be great. What plan does Kanu have besides land grabbing and screaming zoo upandan? undecided

Andalusia has been trying to secede from Spain since 1868. That's 149 years fam, 149 years! Have you ever seen them using hate speeches or calling Spain a zoo? If you watched the 2017 Champions League final that took place in June, you should have noticed Sergio Ramos holding a green-white-green flag with Hercules drawn on it, that's not the Nigerian flag but the Andalusian flag. He's overtly pro-Andalusian, but have you ever seen him using hate speeches or calling Spain a zoo?

If Biafra is what you want, there are tons of peaceful, formal and sensible ways to go about it and Kanu is NOT the right person to lead you (feel free to dispute that).

Whenever a Yorùbá man speaks about Biafra on Nairaland, you call us Afonjas and insult us. Remember that Igbos have more of their brothers living outside their region than in it. There are incriminating evidences on both sides and the last thing we need right now is the whole issue metastasizing into a tribal war because we all know Igbos will suffer the most casualties. The Nigerian Army are currently claiming IPOB provoked the current crisis and vice versa.

The best thing right now is for IPOB to stand down. Remember that scores of Shiites were killed in the North by the Nigerian soldiers and no justice has been served till date despite incriminating evidences of them being buried in mass graves. Keep calm and let the elders in Igboland handle the situation. Don't make the mistake of thinking this is an Igbo-Hausa situation, it's Nigeria-Biafra and Nigerian Army vs IPOB. If Nigeria is going to break up, I don't mind, but I don't want it to be through violence.

Feel free to strike out the entire text and post the picture of a man with tribal marks like you usually do smiley, but the truth is that I truly care. Lord knows I do.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by ApexPredator: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by solid3(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2017
This python dance is really causing gbege.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2017
Nice one agba Awo! I really feel the import of your message and I hope the igbos are sensible enough to do away with Nnamdi Kanu and his hordes of miscreants.

I won't say anything further. grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2017
solid3:
This python dance is really causing gbege.
I tell you. If care is not taken, this python dance or python tango whatever will cause a war. Who'll fight the war? The tribal warriors of Nairaland or the clowns below? undecided

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by PentiumPro(f): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2017
The stubborn fly will always follow the dead into the grave.
Only fools learn from their own experience, the wise learn from history. There is a dearth of wisdom among the youths of Igbo land .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2017
You couldnt be more apt and accurate. Nice piece. Please permit me to share on social media

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by paschu: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2017
He that justifies evil never escapes evil.

If you are informed about American politics, you ought to have known that IPOB has not done or said even 1/10 of what folks in California and elsewhere in the US are doing and saying to USA and Trump. Some even destroy America's historic monuments, and physically attack anyone that opposes them. Yet, none of them has been killed and no military activity was deployed there.

The problem of the FG is delusion. They see IPOB as a minority group of touts - which is so laughable and cannot be further from the truth.

FG is totally way out of touch with the reality on ground in the SE and SS.

[s]

neoOduduwa:
Okay, chill! This isn't the usual tribal yadayada.

Yesterday, I was watching the video of IPOB members being punished by the Nigerian soldiers. I was having a good laugh watching them whipped, I won't lie to you. But at some point in the video, there was an IPOB member wearing Biafran sandals covered in blood and that was when my heart sank.

First of all, I noticed the soldier recording tried not to spook the other soldiers by covering his camera. And from his accent, one could deduce that he was a Nigerian soldier of igbo extraction. Maybe he doesn't support IPOB, but of course he couldn't stand by and watch his people get killed. As much as I find Adeyinka Grandson and his fellow hate mongers annoying, I would laugh at them getting whipped, but not at the sight of them being shot. They're fellow Yorùbás afterall.

To those siding with Nnamdi Kanu that IPOB is not a violent group, I shake my head at your ignorance. If you had been keeping up with the whole schenanigans from the beginning, you would know there was a particular time Kanu said it in one of his hate speeches that they need guns and bullets to face the zoo. This same man acknowledged that he has no military experience or training, but Chukwu Okike Abiama is going to lead them because they're the children of God (A delusion which is a corollary of their belief that they're Israelites). Are you kidding me? This is war fam undecided People die

Also, to some of you defending the video of IPOB thugs searching for Hausa/Fulani people in buses, what do you think would have happened if a Hausa man was found on that bus? undecided What you would have seen in that video would be way worse than that of the Nigerian soldiers. This act further consolidated my belief that Kanu's agitation was founded on his arbitrary hatred for Notherners. There are evidences to corroborate this on facebook, there are tons of his speeches in which he called Northerners pedophiles, rapists, animals and many other unspeakable derogatory terms. He hates both Yorùbás and Hausas, but the truth is that he hates Hausas even more.

Where is that bastard called FFK who was hyping them up? Probably at home shagging his wife Is he the one leading the front line? The only contribution he'll make is to post nonsense on his facebook page while brainwashed igbo youths are being killed in the southeast. He's a b¡tchass nigga who'll jump from one political bed to another and do just about anything to destabilize the APC-led government. How can you people not see this? undecided Brainwashed igbo youths are pawns in this game.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Probably still hiding under his bed. Is this not the same man who said he's ready to face the zoo soldiers? undecided Is this not the same man who called for war on the zoo in many of his hate speeches? A jet is probably around somewhere waiting to take him to the UK while brainwashed igbo youths are being used as human shields against the Nigerian soldiers.

Where is that idiot called Fayose? Probably somewhere cutting Kponmo or eating Ofada rice by the roadside. Things have gone sour now, and the only support they'll give will be through social media.

California has been trying to secede from USA since 1965 (Yes, the same California that you know), have you ever seen them referring to USA as a zoo or using hate speeches to achieve their goal? You probably didn't know about their secessionist movement because they don't make the headlines for wrong reasons. The GDP of California is currently at $2.44 trillion and saying they'll be fine after secession is an understatement. In fact, they'll be great. What plan does Kanu have besides land grabbing and screaming zoo upandan? undecided

Andalusia has been trying to secede from Spain since 1868. That's 149 years fam, 149 years! Have you ever seen them using hate speeches or calling Spain a zoo? If you watched the 2017 Champions League final that took place in June, you should have noticed Sergio Ramos holding a green-white-green flag with Hercules drawn on it, that's not the Nigerian flag but the Andalusian flag. He's overtly pro-Andalusian, but have you ever seen him using hate speeches or calling Spain a zoo?

If Biafra is what you want, there are tons of peaceful, formal and sensible ways to go about it and Kanu is NOT the right person to lead you (feel free to dispute that).

Whenever a Yorùbá man speaks about Biafra on Nairaland, you call us Afonjas and insult us. Remember that Igbos have more of their brothers living outside their region than in it. There are incriminating evidences on both sides and the last thing we need right now is the whole issue metastasizing into a tribal war because we all know Igbos will have the most casualties. The Nigerians Army are currently claiming IPOB provoked the current crisis and vice versa.

The best thing right now is for IPOB to stand down. Remember that scores of Shiites were killed in the North by the Nigerian soldiers and no justice has been served till date despite incriminating evidences of them being buried in mass graves. Keep calm and let the elders in Igboland handle the situation. Don't make the mistake of thinking this is an Igbo-Hausa situation, it's Nigeria-Biafra and Nigerian Army vs IPOB. If Nigeria is going to break up, I don't mind, but I don't want it to be through violence.

Feel free to strike out the entire text and post the picture of a man with tribal marks like you usually do smiley, but the truth is that I truly care. Lord knows I do.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Nice one agba Awo! I really feel the import of your message and I hope the igbos are sensible enough to do away with Nnamdi Kanu and his hordes of miscreants.

Let's hope so. Keeping my fingers crossed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by IgboSubmarine: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Is One Nigeria by force.?

The East was peaceful before Buhari sent in killers in military uniforms against the Biafrans

When you force a people against their will & rights, then you are terrorist

Nigeria has become a terrorist nation

A nation that does not respect United Nations law on Referendum is a terrorist nation

Self Determination is a right for the Biafrans.

Nigeria has died in the hands of Buhari

Goodbye to One Nigeria

God bless the great Igbos

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
You couldnt be more apt and accurate. Nice piece. Please permit me to share on social media
Green light bro. No problem.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by FTrebirth(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2017
neoOduduwa:
I tell you. If care is not taken, this python dance or python tango whatever will cause a war. Who'll fight the war? The tribal warriors of Nairaland or the clowns below? undecided
you were making sense until you posted this ridiculous picture. now who's making the jest now?
Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by obonujoker(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
You are right bro...Nnamdi KANU will be somewhere drinking tea now....and yoots will be dying anyhow....

This is exactly what's happening I'm rhongiya... you can't defeat the army anywhere..

Abeg apply sense...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by shukuokukobambi: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2017
paschu:

If you are informed about American politics, you ought to have known that IPOB has not done or said even 1/10 of what folks in California and elsewhere in the US are doing and saying to USA and Trump. Some even destroy America's historic monuments, and physically attack anyone that opposes them. Yet, none of them has been killed and no military activity was deployed there.

The problem of the FG is delusion. They see IPOB as a minority group of touts - which is so laughable and cannot be further from the truth.

Very very good. You already started with ariaria police station. When are you going to burn down the govt house and the federal Secretariat? then Ariaria market? before shooting all the hausas in aba?

biko hurry up. Freedom is near cool

Meanwhile attache by force. Urhobos, itshekiri, wike, akpabio, isoko, ijaw etc have rejected you. respect yasef and maintain ya lane angry

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2017
FTrebirth:
you were making sense until you posted this ridiculous picture. now who's making the jest now?
And how did I make jest of the situation? undecided Look at these people for fvck sake, they're innocent old men without military training and experience forming soldiers. Are they not clowns?

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by HelenBee(f): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Sensible Person.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by paschu: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2017
Don't mind the jester.

FTrebirth:
Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by FTrebirth(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2017
neoOduduwa:
And how did I make jest of the situation? undecided Look at these people for fvck sake, they're innocent old men without military training and experience forming soldiers. Are they not clowns?
that's a very old picture taken during the civil war...i'm sure you weren't born then.

the current agitators are angry, jobless youths, not old men as you're trying to taunt with that image.
Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by ipoblogic: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2017
first,
whether Nnamdi likes or not, we will not surrender him。

whatever hate speech he made was not the reason for the continual killings of our people。

fulani even invade our lands, but no one does anything。

buhari has crossed the red line and there is no going back
we will not stand down。

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by electricdangers: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2017
ipoblogic:
first,
whether Nnamdi likes or not, we will not surrender him。

whatever hate speech he made was not the reason for the continual killings of our people。

fulani even invade our lands, but no one does anything。

buhari has crossed the red line and there is no going back
we will not stand down。

Online noisemaking warrior, you are hiding in far away Ajegunle, Lagos but making mouth online. Don't you have shame?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Abeg make una free these IPOB YOUTHS make dem destroy their region further.

Their Economy plus body go tell dem...

Itesiwaju Ile Yoruba lokan awa omo Oòdua.

cc: neoOduduwa

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
FTrebirth:
that's a very old picture taken during the civil war...i'm sure you weren't born then.

the current agitators are angry, jobless youths, not old men as you're trying to taunt with that image.
Really? Even worse, now I see why you lost (no offence). You call those old men soldiers? undecided

What about the ones below?

Would have posted a picture of Kanu's "Navy Seals" in wooden boats but I don't have it. How will you face the Nigerian Navy who have anti-aircraft machine guns and turrets with your wooden boats? Think bruv!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
JohnXcel:
Abeg make una free these IPOB YOUTHS make dem destroy their region further.

Their Economy plus body go tell dem...

Itesiwaju Ile Yoruba lokan awa omo Oòdua.

cc: neoOduduwa
Brother, if we stand by and watch them destroy themselves, we'd be just as guilty as Nnamdi Kanu himself.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
paschu:

Wrong! The people causing trouble in America right now are racist alt-right white supremacists and that has nothing to do with secession. Get your facts right.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Anticabal: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Sorry but Kanu won't be offered to awusa and Fulani gods the way you yorubas offered your MKO and Awo to them to slaughter.
We are not yorubas, we rather die with honour than to backstab.
Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Brother, if we stand by and watch them destroy themselves, we'd be just as guilty as Nnamdi Kanu himself.
No, not so, we are not responsible for them!

''When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.''--Ezekiel 3: 18-19

We have warned them again and again (as far back as 2015: two years!)... they didn't listen but cursed us and wished evil upon us.

The SW has done her part, the SW (according to that scripture) has saved her soul.

God bless the Southwest.

God bless Yorubaland.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
JohnXcel:
No, not so, we are not responsible for them!

''When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.''--Ezekiel 3: 18-19

We have warned them again and again (as far back as 2015: two years!)... they didn't listen but cursed us and wished evil upon us.

The SW has done her part, the SW (according to that scripture) has saved her soul.

God bless the Southwest.

God bless Yorubaland.

Amen!
Lol. Egbon, sympathisers won't care what the Bible says. Yorùbás will still get blamed as usual. Thank God the likes of Femi Falana and the Afenifere group have been actively unbiased about the whole issue because we'll need them for future reference.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by juman(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Rather the army should go back to barrack.
Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Lol. Egbon, sympathisers won't care what the Bible says. Yorùbá will still get blamed as usual. Thank God the likes of Femi Falana and the Afenifere from have been actively unbiased about the whole issue because we'll need them for future reference.
Point is conscience is clear!

We are NOT responsible for them!

Awon te ti daruko, make dem talk their own (they don't speak for me, nor majority of Yorubas)

The Southwest (and her well wishers) is our concern.

PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Anticabal:

Sorry but Kanu won't be offered to awusa and Fulani gods the way you yorubas offered your MKO and Awo to them to slaughter.
We are not yorubas, we rather die with honour than to backstab.

Ok then. We shall be in watchful observance.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
JohnXcel:
Point is conscience is clear!

We are NOT responsible for them!

Awon te ti daruko, make dem talk their own (they don't speak for me, nor majority of Yorubas)

The Southwest (and her well wishers) is our concern.

PERIOD!
Okay then. No problem.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Please Stand Down by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Okay then. No problem.
Egbon.
Itesiwaju Ile Yoruba lokan awa.
One love!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biggest Nigerian Myth Is That Buhari Is Not Corrupt - Twitter Users 'Expose' / (breaking News) $16bn Power Project: Fayose Mocks Buhari, Obasanjo / Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.